asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This post is absolutely crazy. The Falcons did not need to win this game. They have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They will beat Carolina this week and then take a week off to prepare. I live in Atlanta and I bet the Saints moneyline. The Saints needed this win to make it to the playoffs. Now the Tampa Bay game isn't that important to them. The Falcons would have loved a win, but they didn't play with the drive they normally do. They would have gone for it on fourth down toward the end of the game if they thought this game was that important.

I am not saying they are the best team in the NFC. It doesn't make sense to judge them just on this game. A game that didn't matter to the Falcons. They are already going to have a week off. I don't care what ESPN says. They have to hype the game because it is their Monday night football game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Like many others said if you think the Falcons didn't hide all their trick plays in offense and just did basic runs and passing on this game you don't understand coaching tactics.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Like many others said if you think the Falcons didn't hide all their trick plays in offense and just did basic runs and passing on this game you don't understand coaching tactics.

You homer-ism is admirable, I don't see the Falcons doing shit in the plays but I hope I'm wrong. After everything they been through with the Petrino and Vick bullshit, would love to see the Falcons win it all.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by asianfootballs View Post
    This post is absolutely crazy. The Falcons did not need to win this game. They have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They will beat Carolina this week and then take a week off to prepare. I live in Atlanta and I bet the Saints moneyline. The Saints needed this win to make it to the playoffs. Now the Tampa Bay game isn't that important to them. The Falcons would have loved a win, but they didn't play with the drive they normally do. They would have gone for it on fourth down toward the end of the game if they thought this game was that important.

I am not saying they are the best team in the NFC. It doesn't make sense to judge them just on this game. A game that didn't matter to the Falcons. They are already going to have a week off. I don't care what ESPN says. They have to hype the game because it is their Monday night football game.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Quote Originally Posted by BennyFang View Post
    I will preface what i say that I am a Falcon fan but don't judge the team by the product you saw last night. Remember, they knew that they would only have to beat the worst team in the NFL at home next Sunday to get their #1 seed anyway. Their game plans were way different than normal. Defensively, they must have blitzed on over 50% of their plays.....very unusual. They haven't been much of a blitzing team since Van Gorder became DC in '08. Their offense was vanilla, plain and simple. Granted, Ryan did not have a good game at all. I consider that the defensive approach was risky but they were playing with house money on this game. I think it worked out well...held the Saints to 17 pts and now it gives playoff opponents something else to think about in their planning. Offensively, I think they approached it much like a preseason game with regard to game plan. I think they would win a rematch with the Saints....the Eagles concern me because of the extreme emotion that will accompany that game with Vick, etc.
    Wouldn't that be a storyline with the Eagles and Vick going into Atlanta for the NFC championship and the Eagles winning and going onto the Superbowl? Perhaps the futures price might get shorter on Atlanta and higher on Philly after Philly's loss to Minn last night. With the Falcons 'in front' of the NFC, it's strange there has not been more discussion of them representing the NFC. Ryan has the impressive home record but there seems to be more doubt than conviction of them going all the way to the big game.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I say Falcons lose in the NFC Championship game.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I say Falcons lose in the NFC Championship game.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post

I hope we go all the way to be honest.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

891Atlanta Falcons +185
    892Philadelphia Eagles +385
    893Green Bay Packers +745
    894New Orleans Saints +425
    895New York Giants +2550
    896Chicago Bears +285
    897NFC West Winner +3050

I guess i was wrong. Falcons are the favorite to win the NFC. Interesting odds on the Bears. Obviously these odds factor in home field quite a bit.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

The Eagles are experts at defeating the Falcons. Proven to do so last season and this season.

Falcons could be like the Chargers, good regular season team that cannot get to the Super Bowl.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

if they get a bye it is winning a playoff game

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Eagles win the NFC, IMO.

asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles have to beat Green Bay first. Eagles can't even beat Minny. I like how people assume the Eagles are going to win the first round playoff game. I am putting my money on GB.

lakerboy

So now that GB is coming into town again what is the verdict? Imo gb can win this game and I think they will.
    Points Awarded:

absolute gave lakerboy 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

winner goes to the super bowl, will be a toss up like their last game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

falcons win the superbowl

chelle0113
    chelle0113's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta will beat the packers

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

uh oh....claymaker n company are checking into the dirty bird lands...1 bird down 2 to go...(assuming seahawks beat the bears lol..)

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

lakerboy what is the play for atlanta green bay game

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Packers are starting to look like the 2007 Giants. They've been playing playoff football for the last 3 weeks. Momentum is huge in football and they have boatloads of it right now; very dangerous football team right now.

lakerboy

To be honest all the love for Green Bay has made me sick. I actually hope i am wrong here and Atlanta beats the packers. I cant stand all these guys telling me GB is so good. GO falcons.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    To be honest all the love for Green Bay has made me sick. I actually hope i am wrong here and Atlanta beats the packers. I cant stand all these guys telling me GB is so good. GO falcons.

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Ok both young qbs....Matt ryan has only 2 losses in the Dome.....Falcons are tired of not getting any respect and are going to come out guns blazing tonight.....Falcons D won't make the mistakes the Eagles D did, and they had time during the BYE week to study the eagles - packers film and impliment it into their game plan. I like the Falcons in the Dome!!!

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

falcons WON win a playoff game

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

dwindling away

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Atlanta is who we thought they were. So sick I didn't bet more on Green Bay...

lakerboy

Im sad I ended being right. Now my bears might have to face this juggernaut.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

gb looks realy good man

tcmoody99
    tcmoody99's Avatar Become A Pro!

packers taught them a lesson! a rodgers is the man

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

PACK ATTACK looked excellent

mlb