1. #36
    Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-20-10
    Posts: 3,730

    Caesers sucks. The bar is terrible walk your ass over to the Pier and enjoy Game-On. Tons of TV there to get your ass back into sports betting. Best of luck not scrathcing that itch.

  2. #37
    bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-19-09
    Posts: 15,215
    Betpoints: 1591

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Is Bobby a whore? Seems like he meets lots of posters.

  3. #38
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    You tell us....You invited him into your room, and you looked to be wearing a robe.

    That would seem like an open invitation to me. So did Bobby make a move?


    It doesn't matter in Bronx/Bobby situation since Bronx is such a big tough guy, he can just make Bobby do anything he wants. Bronx did just receive a big check, and his life is pretty solid so he leads us to believe(but it's the internet, and never proved anything) But I'm thinking maybe he meets up with Bobby, and if Bobby doesn't want to be involved in the ass play, maybe Bronxer just ends it right there? Raids the mini bar, takes all sorts of pills and goes out like Heath Ledger(rip).

    I think this thread has more meaning to it, then he's leading us to believe. Good luck tonight bronxer. Just think of happy thoughts, and not Henry Hill while your sipping on that last little bottle of scotch from the mini bar.

    Someone should look into it. It would be a terrible loss.

  4. #39
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,930
    Betpoints: 404


  5. #40
    brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-10
    Posts: 4,312

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You tell us....You invited him into your room, and you looked to be wearing a robe.

    That would seem like an open invitation to me. So did Bobby make a move?


    It doesn't matter in Bronx/Bobby situation since Bronx is such a big tough guy, he can just make Bobby do anything he wants. Bronx did just receive a big check, and his life is pretty solid so he leads us to believe(but it's the internet, and never proved anything) But I'm thinking maybe he meets up with Bobby, and if Bobby doesn't want to be involved in the ass play, maybe Bronxer just ends it right there? Raids the mini bar, takes all sorts of pills and goes out like Heath Ledger(rip).

    I think this thread has more meaning to it, then he's leading us to believe. Good luck tonight bronxer. Just think of happy thoughts, and not Henry Hill while your sipping on that last little bottle of scotch from the mini bar.

    Someone should look into it. It would be a terrible loss.
    gates you're a fukkin weirdo pal. you must be gay. thats all you ever talk about. heres whats going to go down in AC. im meeting bobby at mortons for a 200.00 meal. my treat because im a nice guy and dont feel like eating their by myself. we're going to shoot a vid in the restaurant and show a guy like you what a meal like that looks like. because on you're budget im sure you have never eaten in an establishment like that. then after dinner bobby is leaving and going on his way. sorry to disappoint ya pal.

  6. #41
    bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-19-09
    Posts: 15,215
    Betpoints: 1591

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You tell us....You invited him into your room, and you looked to be wearing a robe.

    That would seem like an open invitation to me. So did Bobby make a move?.
    HELL NO

  7. #42
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    gates you're a fukkin weirdo pal. you must be gay. thats all you ever talk about. heres whats going to go down in AC. im meeting bobby at mortons for a 200.00 meal. my treat because im a nice guy and dont feel like eating their by myself. we're going to shoot a vid in the restaurant and show a guy like you what a meal like that looks like. because on you're budget im sure you have never eaten in an establishment like that. then after dinner bobby is leaving and going on his way. sorry to disappoint ya pal.

    SO you'll be back to join us then after the 5th?

    did you happen to swing by fisheads thread? that's gotta make your nuts shrivel that you called me out, and within 5 minutes I produced a picture of my failing business.

    Ohh and bronx, yea I am openly a homosexual....damnit, I know you've seen the pics.

  8. #43
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    HELL NO


    way to resist bobby.

  9. #44
    brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-10
    Posts: 4,312

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    SO you'll be back to join us then after the 5th?

    did you happen to swing by fisheads thread? that's gotta make your nuts shrivel that you called me out, and within 5 minutes I produced a picture of my failing business.

    Ohh and bronx, yea I am openly a homosexual....damnit, I know you've seen the pics.
    you produced a pic of a couple bolts sitting on a computer inside you're single wide. what does that prove.

  10. #45
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    you produced a pic of a couple bolts sitting on a computer inside you're single wide. what does that prove.

    Why are you so salty? I see you are quite the handy man, bolts ... My Fantasy world is tough to keep track of

  11. #46
    stc1709
    stc1709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-27-10
    Posts: 166
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Harrahs Pool Club > all
    too bad its not on the strip with the rest of the casinos

  12. #47
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    you produced a pic of a couple bolts sitting on a computer inside you're single wide. what does that prove.

    Bronxer gettin rough today....Is it sad that my double wide is actually 2 double wides?????????????? 2 of them side by side.....Look at all the space, that's what happens when you have 2 double wides.

    And of course there is no one else here in the video, because like you say I'm a homo, and nobody wants to go to a double wide to receive a BJ.

    And sure, it may be a double wide, but it can fit quite a bit of equipment in here. And I know since you seem to be quite the handy man, you know all of this equipment probably isn't worth much. Like i've said before my fantasy life sucks.

    But you're spot on with me bronxer.




  13. #48
    brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-10
    Posts: 4,312

    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Bronxer gettin rough today....Is it sad that my double wide is actually 2 double wides?????????????? 2 of them side by side.....Look at all the space, that's what happens when you have 2 double wides.

    And of course there is no one else here in the video, because like you say I'm a homo, and nobody wants to go to a double wide to receive a BJ.

    And sure, it may be a double wide, but it can fit quite a bit of equipment in here. And I know since you seem to be quite the handy man, you know all of this equipment probably isn't worth much. Like i've said before my fantasy life sucks.

    But you're spot on with me bronxer.





    never fukkin heard of ya pal

  14. #49
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    man this fuckkin dial up connection in the double wide is awfully slow today.

  15. #50
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    never fukkin heard of ya pal

    I know you've never heard of me, but you've read from me, and I seem to be on your mind. It's ok it's fantasy land.

  16. #51
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,845

    Finally the dial up has completed the upload. Jesus talk about my budget being terrible. No need to rub in my face that I can't afford a nice steak dinner, I can't even get a better internet than dial up.....****....I should just take some pills and drink and hope to not wake up.



First 12
Top