EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Good bet...i would say good luck, but I would hate to see my Celts lose

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

No wonder the books always win. Bunch of retards in the world with opinions and a few bucks to blow.

Rudy is a winner. As are the Magic.

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

I wouldn't put much on this but good luck worth a small bet.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Retards with opinions

it's all about hit or miss for ppl

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

what about east to win championship? is at 1.72 euro odds on bwin

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

People don't have a clue. Are they going to win? More than likely not. Is there value in the line? Yes. Bottom line.

TheNew
    TheNew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldnt buy any futures until MAYBE 20-1...24-1 seems right considering. I like my colts to win sb at 25-1 more then
    Orlando.
    Now I do like the idea of them getting another big man...real dangerous.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    so much for arenas being washed up, ha loser

Yes, this 1 game completely proved me wrong.

What a tool.

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

i like rudy but boston and or heat is not loosing to orlando in a 7 game series. Maybe if there coaching was better but not with umpa lumpa they have now.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    People don't have a clue. Are they going to win? More than likely not. Is there value in the line? Yes. Bottom line.

I just don't even bother anymore. If I go 1-2 on 3 +300 lines its viewed as 1-2 33% winners, not +1 unit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spargament

creditcardclown
    creditcardclown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

hey rudy dont say you -dont bother- cause you did just make the post. people appreciate it!

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Will have to see what happens in the Celtics game tomorrow.

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet on dallas to win nba finals.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Rudy totally agree with you, they just upped their scoring by about 30%, and when they get a serviceable backup for Howard they are going to be explosive! The difference between Orlando, and Miami right now is all the pieces fit. People are all over Miami, because of the little win streak, they beat no one, and are HORRIBLE! They have still not beat a top 6 team other then the old Orlando team one time. Great great value at +1600 at 5dimes. Im on it

Postman78
    Postman78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    No wonder the books always win. Bunch of retards in the world with opinions and a few bucks to blow.

Rudy is a winner. As are the Magic.
    nobody thinks outside the box they all follow the media all you hear is heat lakers its all about money so no they probably wont allow orl to take it all but it damn sure is worth a shot cause sometimes they like to throw a curveball in there and let one of the teams thats flyin under the radar take it just to throw everybody off spice things up a little bit look at all the past winners its always the team thats in the spotlight except once in a while theyll throw that curveball in there

RudyRuetigger

just stopped 2 10+ game winning streaks. cant wait for the playoffs

Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 12-25-10 at 04:18 PM.

pm4e
    pm4e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3621

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

To be fair, the Celtics are without Rondo and the Spurs were playing their 2nd game of a back to back.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

the magic are gonna bring it home but the bulls will make some noise in the playoffs

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i like it i can see it happen i was on boston but now i see they on the take. thanks and gl.

creditcardclown
    creditcardclown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

hey rudy, what do you think of magic now at PLUS 1350...

what about the lakers minus 400 to NOT win the champsionship?

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Rudy, I have the same expression on my face from reading posts saying the magic got worse.

Please.

You reqcquired the engine that took you to the finals in turkoglu, and two 20 point scorer guards for the guy that relied on the engine (Lewis), and one 20 pt scoring guard..The only argument is that Pietrus as a role player left a larger than realized void (which I dont think is a valid one anyways)

Obviously Arenas is smaller than the other two, but he's closer to being a combo guard. J rich can match up at SF, still has hops, and most importantly isnt nearly the free throw shooting liability he used to be especially in Golden State..i feel like there was a period of time in his career where his 3pt shooting was in the same ballpark as his freethrows (and he can shoot the 3)

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by creditcardclown View Post
    hey rudy, what do you think of magic now at PLUS 1350...

what about the lakers minus 400 to NOT win the champsionship?
    still like it a bit, don't like the -400 on lakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Rudy, I have the same expression on my face from reading posts saying the magic got worse.

Please.

You reqcquired the engine that took you to the finals in turkoglu, and two 20 point scorer guards for the guy that relied on the engine (Lewis), and one 20 pt scoring guard..The only argument is that Pietrus as a role player left a larger than realized void (which I dont think is a valid one anyways)

Obviously Arenas is smaller than the other two, but he's closer to being a combo guard. J rich can match up at SF, still has hops, and most importantly isnt nearly the free throw shooting liability he used to be especially in Golden State..i feel like there was a period of time in his career where his 3pt shooting was in the same ballpark as his freethrows (and he can shoot the 3)
    excellent points....plus redick can penetrate a bit more as opposed to being a 3pt jump shot only.

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17272

I couldn't wait for the playoffs last year, they were destroying teams at the end of the season.

RudyRuetigger

6-0 so far and I believe 6-0 ATS as well

last i saw on 5dimes they were around +1100

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

bro who cares hat does the regular season have anything to do with the playoffs. don't even bump this thread until the playoffs start, the magic are one o fthe best regular season teams we have seen in the last decade yet they haven't won any rings and they also won't be winning this year. you can think your getting "value" all you want but the Magic will get to the ECF at best

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    bro who cares hat does the regular season have anything to do with the playoffs. don't even bump this thread until the playoffs start, the magic are one o fthe best regular season teams we have seen in the last decade yet they haven't won any rings and they also won't be winning this year. you can think your getting "value" all you want but the Magic will get to the ECF at best
    thanks for pointing out you are absolutely clueless as to how to make profitable wages. it lets me know whose posts i can avoid.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    thanks for pointing out you are absolutely clueless as to how to make profitable wages. it lets me know whose posts i can avoid.
    hedging does not matter if its guaranteed a team has no shot to win. evidently you do not understand this or basketball in general so you feel the need to be "supported from all angles." it shows how much attention you want when you are bumping this thread after the magic hit a little hot streak.

Even if you are hedging you need projections based on what other teams futures will be at that point and to have placed a good sum on this wager to even see a nice profit in the future after you already tie up that sum of money for half the year. Please why don't you show me your calculations for how you'll make your measely $300 after hedging once the magic reach the conference finals

RudyRuetigger

Please why don't you show me your calculations for how you'll make your measely $300 after hedging once the magic reach the conference finals
    why would I want to show you anything when you've already proven yourself to be an ignorant dumbass taking a shot at me?? You think I want to then show you how to make money?

And this coming from a guy, who begs me for points...so he could then try to take mine in the poker room. Yea, I really like loaning points so I can try to win my own back. GTFOutta here, you can't make this shit up.

Goat Milk

LOL yeah you sit in the SBR poker room ALL DAY and I asked you for points to play with one day that i was board. Bro your projections are worthless you put a "stop" sign in front of all your threads and start thread titles with "i will go 7-0 this week" to get attention. You started an nba season thread and disappeared after things didn't go as expected.

Let me know how much money you make with this little experiment. You think I'm going to follow you on this if you show me how to make $300? I'll destroy you in an NBA capping contest, if you want to set one up then be my guest

RudyRuetigger

LOL yeah you sit in the SBR poker room ALL DAY and I asked you for points to play with one day that i was board.
    No, you LOST your points to me and fukking whined for 30 minutes wanting me to give you some back.

Bro your projections are worthless you put a "stop" sign in front of all your threads and start thread titles with "i will go 7-0 this week" to get attention. You started an nba season thread and disappeared after things didn't go as expected.
    "Bro" that thread was 3-2 losing my best bet, that's it . 7-0 thread went 2-3. Every other thread with more than 6 plays was a winning thread that I also quit. What's your point?
    I'll destroy you in an NBA capping contest, if you want to set one up then be my guest
    I'm happy for you. I have no doubt you are the greatest NBA capper here.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Magic on 6-0 run and two of those wins are against the two best records in the league! I am a magic fan so I hope this dude nails this one!

Goat Milk

my point is you create a new thread everyday to try and get attention. if your as good as you say you are then put your plays in one thread and track them like you said you would in your nba thread- and not disappear after you don't go 7-0. you act like your plays are a gift to the forum. stop getting so worked up because i call things how i see them. i did not attack you at all. settle down.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Magic on 6-0 run and two of those wins are against the two best records in the league! I am a magic fan so I hope this dude nails this one!
    my only point of a bump was to point out 11:1 might still be slightly profitable if 5dimes opens at that tomorrow and 12:1 is available at matchbook for $20.

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Magic have a 6 game winning streak with just a few practices & are winning by a 15pt avg. They're going to be scary when these new guys get used to each other.

First 123 Last