ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Here is your gift for Christmas

Michigans St. getting 10. No explanation needed. Bama has already lost 3 games. It you really think SEC is that superior, please keep pushing the number higher

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

I don't know about SEC being that much superior, but I do know that Bama is going to wax that azz.

My prediction: Michigan State 10 Alabama 34

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No explanation needed??

What truck did you fall off of.....no explanation needed.

Alabama will dominate this game with far better athletes.....they are serious about this one.
    Saban has a personal interest....it's real.

You don't have to explain my friend because you don't know.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

layoff could help bama

onion
    onion's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% on Alabama, bad gift, HC

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i must be missing something because i DO need an explanation

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should have just gotten me a gift card.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Do not even remember making this thread...was plastered Saturday night and must have stumbled onto SBR.

Either way, Bama has been overrated all year. Michigan State's D is better than people realize and they have a decent offense. I'll take them getting 10 and probably more come gametime.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Here's my "better" xmas present... Oklahoma (-17) against UConn. You're welcome.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would highly suggest you not put money on this one bro, but BoL either way.

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

This gift is like a lump of coal in your stocking.

WizKhalifa
    WizKhalifa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this coal?

The SEC > entire rest of nation.

Bama 41 Spartans 14

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Tenn ... Ky ... Vandy ... Miss St ... = A powerhouse SEC ???

Music City Bowl: North Carolina vs. Tennessee - Who cares...both mediocre teams
    Liberty Bowl: UCF vs. Georgia ... UCF...are they FBS this year ?? .. Either way they Still beat Georgia
    Chick-fil-A Bowl: Florida State vs. South Carolina .... Free Shoe U beats the 'ol football coach...easily
    Capital One Bowl: Alabama vs. Michigan State .... Michigan St. is VERY over rated
    Outback Bowl: Penn State vs. Florida ... the 84 year old man puts ANOTHER beat down on Fla
    Gator Bowl: Michigan vs. Mississippi State ... big 10 team in an easy win...108 to 103 OT score
    Cotton Bowl: Texas A&M vs. LSU ... another reason to wonder...why 35 bowl games? .. T AM in a squeeker
    BBVA Compass Bowl: Pittsburgh vs. Kentucky... How did this team get a bowl invite at 6-6 and Temple was passed over at 8-4 ??? ..maybe Ky pulls out an upset here against a mediocre and underachieving Panther team ... but I doubt it
    Sugar Bowl: Arkansas vs. Ohio State ... Pfffttt..... 1/2 of the Ohio State team can sit out the 1st half and still make this a blow-out by the 4th quarter
    BCS National Championship Game: Auburn vs. Oregon - Oregon by at LEAST 20

So of 10 Bowl games, SEC wins Maybe 4 ... such an over rated confrence

I think the SEC and Big 12 should start their own NCAA catagory...outside the BCS... call it ..like the NFL II or Canadian Football league of the South, cause y'all tooo good for us !!

PLAYA-PLAYA
    PLAYA-PLAYA's Avatar Become A Pro!

MTek------I WILL BET YOU--- "10 betpoints"----PER GAME-----I WILL TAKE "SEC TEAM"----YOU CAN HAVE "OPPOSING TEAM"----THROUGH OUT THE BOWL PLAYOFFS------POINTS TO BE TRANSFERED AFTER THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP------"MY POINTS ARE WHERE MY MOUTH IS"-----SEC RULES-----PLEASE ACCEPT----MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL----BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR PLAYS

fballfan
    fballfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, Bama should roll over Mich St. Not sure about the rest of the SEC in the lesser bowl games.

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama rolls Sparty

DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mtek i will also gladly take all sec teams

PLAYA-PLAYA
    PLAYA-PLAYA's Avatar Become A Pro!

EARTH TO "Mtek"------EARTH TO "Mtek"-----''YOU HAVE MAIL"-----"MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL"------GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PLAYS

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know if McElroy's gonna be ok after he got smashed into the ground vs Auburn...i'd stay away...just take SDSU and have a coke and a smile

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 954

bama in a blow out.

MTek

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Tenn ... Ky ... Vandy ... Miss St ... = A powerhouse SEC ???

Music City Bowl: North Carolina vs. Tennessee - Who cares...both mediocre teams
    Liberty Bowl: UCF vs. Georgia ... UCF...are they FBS this year ?? .. Either way they Still beat Georgia
    Chick-fil-A Bowl: Florida State vs. South Carolina .... Free Shoe U beats the 'ol football coach...easily
    Capital One Bowl: Alabama vs. Michigan State .... Michigan St. is VERY over rated
    Outback Bowl: Penn State vs. Florida ... the 84 year old man puts ANOTHER beat down on Fla
    Gator Bowl: Michigan vs. Mississippi State ... big 10 team in an easy win...108 to 103 OT score
    Cotton Bowl: Texas A&M vs. LSU ... another reason to wonder...why 35 bowl games? .. T AM in a squeeker
    BBVA Compass Bowl: Pittsburgh vs. Kentucky... How did this team get a bowl invite at 6-6 and Temple was passed over at 8-4 ??? ..maybe Ky pulls out an upset here against a mediocre and underachieving Panther team ... but I doubt it
    Sugar Bowl: Arkansas vs. Ohio State ... Pfffttt..... 1/2 of the Ohio State team can sit out the 1st half and still make this a blow-out by the 4th quarter
    BCS National Championship Game: Auburn vs. Oregon - Oregon by at LEAST 20

So of 10 Bowl games, SEC wins Maybe 4 ... such an over rated confrence

I think the SEC and Big 12 should start their own NCAA catagory...outside the BCS... call it ..like the NFL II or Canadian Football league of the South, cause y'all tooo good for us !!
    This is Mtek....responding to EARTH ....
    Dec 31 Update
    Music City Bowl: North Carolina vs. Tennessee - Who cares...both mediocre teams - SEC LOSS

Liberty Bowl: UCF vs. Georgia ... UCF...are they FBS this year ?? .. Either way they Still beat Georgia- SEC LOSS, with a grand total of 6 points, now...THIS is really funny because they were giving 6 1/2 ... LOL So even if they shut out UCF they STILLwouldn't have beat the spread

Chick-fil-A Bowl: Florida State vs. South Carolina .... Free Shoe U beats the 'ol football coach...easily... Just as expected SC folds like a cheap tent under the bright lights, the same way they have for years, easily one of the MOST annually over rated teams

All other teams - 3 WINS
    SEC Teams - NADA

Please be "men" and forward all those points you were going to give to me, to a charity, literally there's a guy in the "betpoints" forum who buys gift cards for people in need...please find him and tell him the SEC sent you !!

Chin up guys.... 7 more to go !!!!!!
    Last edited by MTek; 01-01-11 at 12:20 AM.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive got Bama in a tease-4, but I like them to cover 10 rather easily

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

SEC goes 6-4 in bowl games, at worst.

MTek

Quote Originally Posted by DanL32 View Post
    Mtek i will also gladly take all sec teams
    How are you going to cover 10 games at 10 points a game with only 14 points in your account, guess you had your heart set on a 10 game SEC sweep ??

MTek

I like alabama over Mich St too, but in losing 3 already I dont see the SEC going 6-4
    I stand by my original prediction of about 4 wins for an over rated SEC conference

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

He's right...Bama will come out flat because they feel the season was a waste...just like nebraska

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

I kind of like Michigan St. here too.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I'm just happy to watch a bowl game that actually involves too decent teams.

MTek

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    This is Mtek....responding to EARTH ....
    Dec 31 Update
    Music City Bowl: North Carolina vs. Tennessee - Who cares...both mediocre teams - SEC LOSS

Liberty Bowl: UCF vs. Georgia ... UCF...are they FBS this year ?? .. Either way they Still beat Georgia- SEC LOSS, with a grand total of 6 points, now...THIS is really funny because they were giving 6 1/2 ... LOL So even if they shut out UCF they STILLwouldn't have beat the spread

Chick-fil-A Bowl: Florida State vs. South Carolina .... Free Shoe U beats the 'ol football coach...easily... Just as expected SC folds like a cheap tent under the bright lights, the same way they have for years, easily one of the MOST annually over rated teams

All other teams - 3 WINS
    SEC Teams - NADA

Please be "men" and forward all those points you were going to give to me, to a charity, literally there's a guy in the "betpoints" forum who buys gift cards for people in need...please find him and tell him the SEC sent you !!

Chin up guys.... 7 more to go !!!!!!
    **************************************** ***************************************

Mtek to Earth Pre BCS Championship update

OK, well I think the lack of posts are a perfect barometer for the failed SEC conference this bowl season.
    As the mighty SEC is now 4-5 in bowl games in my opinion will finish 4-6 as I predicted weeks ago

After an excellent new years day showing evened up the tally at 3-3, Arkansas and LSU split decisions, but provided 2 of the better bowl season games, only to be hobbled by a pathetically average Kentucky team leaving the SEC 4-5 and hoping Auburn paid enough money for Cam Newton's talent to upset Oregon

It's true that upper echelon in the SEC are elite by any standards but, is the overall conference a powerhouse? Apparently not, some of these weaker SEC teams (Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky) should have never been selected in bowl games ... and the blind faith - smack talking SEC backers need to recognize that the SEC isnt the Pre-NFL

I'll do a last update after Oregon wins the national championship on Monday, but I'm sure that post will be right below this one since the SEC backers will be at their NASCAR Fantasy drafts after watching thier average SEC conference go down inflames in the 2011 bowls