GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I-know-you-guys-are-all-talk-but-at-least-on-the-internet-i-don't-have-to-smell-y'all-too.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    I'm black. Surprised there's more than 5 of us here. After all the racist bs I see posted here, I would never go to the sbr bash. Not that they would want me there
    that about sums it up

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

If a white person born in africa becomes a US citizen would they be called a white african american and then all the blacks will have to be called black african american. Why not call blacks colored since the C in NAACP stand for colored? Or Negroes as in the United Negro college fund? Even money that within the next 20 years they will want to be called something else.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    If a white person born in africa becomes a US citizen would they be called a white african american and then all the blacks will have to be called black african american. Why not call blacks colored since the C in NAACP stand for colored? Or Negroes as in the United Negro college fund? Even money that within the next 20 years they will want to be called something else.
    negro & black means the same thing, and since I dont speak much spanish black should be fine. People call me white, so i call black people black. Keeps it pretty simple, no need to interject continents neither one of us have been to

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Even money that within the next 20 years they will want to be called something else.
    And if WE did, what the f--- is it to you? You need to worry about that serial killer in training shooting up Arizona than the simple-minded shit you are talking about here.

First 1234