yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    just look at the man that made this post avatar..mutha lookin like the grand master dragon of the KKK and asking why brothers ain't hanging out up in her
    Dude, that's bigboydan!

bbd is a legend 'round these parts.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    To be honest with you, i really don't care. It's just the way some people say it. I've never really wasted any of my time thinking about why, because really, i don't care. It's just something people say, if you don't like it, don't say it. If i had to guess, i'd say it's something that caught on in america because when blacks first game to the states, they were from africa. We went over to africa and brought black people to the states to be slaves. They were from africa though, hence the term 'African Americans'. That's probably how it started, and sometimes things like that just stick and it really isn't important why, it just is what it is.
    the term african american came in vogue because that's what was decided to be the "politically correct" term

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think there is anything wrong with being black.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OmgUrMom

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

This is a trick question most black people won't admit they are black over the Internet. They want to be seen as white...where the white women at?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I concur. For instance, some people might find the video below humorous but since I too am color blind I don't see the humor.
    WOW!

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

In today's day and age, black people hating white people is more common than whites hating blacks....
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave TobiasFunke 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    In today's day and age, black people hating white people is more common than whites hating blacks....
    ***** please! Where U from?

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    This is a trick question most black people won't admit they are black over the Internet. They want to be seen as white...where the white women at?
    How many have you know that didn't admit to it?

I don't try to be anything that I'm not.

James

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

batman-trying-to-start-trouble

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I say you are wrong.

(People may hate YOU, but that shit is personal)

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    batman-trying-to-start-trouble
    batman-likes-black

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

actually you can't crack a mfer's skull when he comes out of pocket over the internet. Of course i have had people say things online to me they wouldn't dream of saying to my face. A racist is typically a coward. So in order to maintain, lots of times race is kept out of the conversation.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Get out of town! Just the other day I saw some Black Religious leader say something like... "We got to stop killing our own!"... and everyone applauded and agreed. The crowd was 100% black by the way. However... I heard a white man say the same thing once and he was regarded as racist and was sent to prison for life for a hate crime. Soo... this obviously means white men are more racist. Moral of the story... if you're black please have the good sense to kill someone who is not black. And if you're white, please have the good sense to kill another white person so you don't come across as a racist.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

always wondered how blacks walk around with those massive chips on their shoulders

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is they at sbr? Last thing i want to. be seen as is white. Been real since day one on sbr i dont hide but there are some that wish to remain incognegro here so they will remain nameless... but they are here.

PAI
    PAI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am Black. I have yet to come across anything offensive. However, if I did, I would simply ignore it. I would not stop coming to SBR as long as the info stays relevant to my bottom line.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    actually you can't crack a mfer's skull when he comes out of pocket over the internet. Of course i have had people say things online to me they wouldn't dream of saying to my face. A racist is typically a coward. So in order to maintain, lots of times race is kept out of the conversation.
    you too i'd love to be able to go a round with some of these internet racist tough guys her on sbr. I've seen pictures of alot these geeks these guys wouldnt say half the shit they say face to face. Im sure alot of them get punked daily in the real world so only place they can act tough like they have balls is behind the safety of a keyboard. Its pretty fukkin sad .
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 12-16-10 at 11:11 PM.

Flexin

Get out of town! Just the other day I saw some Black Religious leader say something like... "We got to stop killing our own!"... and everyone applauded and agreed. The crowd was 100% black by the way. However... I heard a white man say the same thing once and he was regarded as racist and was sent to prison for life for a hate crime. Soo... this obviously means white men are more racist. Moral of the story... if you're black please have the good sense to kill someone who is not black. And if you're white, please have the good sense to kill another white person so you don't come across as a racist.
    Did he say we need to stop killing our own and start killing white people? I'm willing to bet he didn't. Was the white guy wearing a hood and getting people fired up to go after black people? Not the same at all so stop the bs.

Moral of the story. It doesn't matter the color of your skin, just Stop killing People!!!

James

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by PAI View Post
    I am Black. I have yet to come across anything offensive. However, if I did, I would simply ignore it. I would not stop coming to SBR as long as the info stays relevant to my bottom line.
    You must not have looked very far. I almost didn't sign up because of it. If you just want about sports betting, stay out of PT and PZ. i only find threads like this because I click on the view new theads link a lot. Some post I just don't bother to click on.

Just like in the real world there are bad seeds everywhere. Out of the 20 plus forums I belong to, this has some of the worst as far as racist comments. But there are many more people on here that know sports well and share the knowledge they have.

James

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

what up, only 4 of us here that has admitted to being the 'right race"
    Can you imagine what would happen if a white guy said this?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    Can you imagine what would happen if a white guy said this?
    What would happen? My guess nothing would happen because its sbr. Maybe this thread gets moved to pz ... maybe. Sbr doesnt care about racists posts or they would have ended this mickey mouse shit long ago but they probably like it these race based threads get high post counts,none of it has anything to do with outcome of sports wagering.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Did he say we need to stop killing our own and start killing white people? I'm willing to bet he didn't. Was the white guy wearing a hood and getting people fired up to go after black people? Not the same at all so stop the bs. Moral of the story. It doesn't matter the color of your skin, just Stop killing People!!! James
    Me stop the BS? That's hilarious! Although I do agree with you that it's good to stop killing people regardless of the color of your skin. But let's be realistic... When a black leader says something like "We need to stop killing our own" OR EVEN "As a strong black man/women we need to blah blah blah" nobody blinks an eye. But if a white man or woman ever mentioned they were doing something for the WHITE community they would be considered a hateful racist. YET, when a black person does something for the black community they are regarded as a hero. Kind of a double standard if you have even the slightest perception of reality or equality.

Flexin

Me stop the BS? That's hilarious! Although I do agree with you that it's good to stop killing people regardless of the color of your skin. But let's be realistic... When a black leader says something like "We need to stop killing our own" OR EVEN "As a strong black man/women we need to blah blah blah" nobody blinks an eye. But if a white man or woman ever mentioned they were doing something for the WHITE community they would be considered a hateful racist. YET, when a black person does something for the black community they are regarded as a hero. Kind of a double standard if you have even the slightest perception of reality or equality.
    I feel your wrong on that one. And what communities are you talking about. What problems are those communities facing and what are they doing?

And nobody blinks an eye? Many people do. It sounds like you have issues with it and there are many like you so how can you say nobody blinks an eye to it?

What white man or woman has said they going to do something about a white community that anyone bitch at them? And not someone that is trying to keep and area all white.

James

JohnGalt2341

Before I continue this discussion any further I need to know if you believe in Virgin Births and Talking Snakes. I need to know if you are capable of reasoning. If you are not capable of reasoning it is a complete waste of my time for me to discuss this any further. Just so you know... Virgin Births and Talking Snakes don't exist... and they never have. If you believe in that kind of nonsense you are likely to believe any anything irrational. I don't make a habit of trying to convince children that Santa Claus doesn't exist. If it makes them happy then so be it. If you want believe in fantasies of your own without a shred of evidence then so be it as well.

Flexin

Before I continue this discussion any further I need to know if you believe in Virgin Births and Talking Snakes. I need to know if you are capable of reasoning. If you are not capable of reasoning it is a complete waste of my time for me to discuss this any further. Just so you know... Virgin Births and Talking Snakes don't exist... and they never have. If you believe in that kind of nonsense you are likely to believe any anything irrational. I don't make a habit of trying to convince children that Santa Claus doesn't exist. If it makes them happy then so be it. If you want believe in fantasies of your own without a shred of evidence then so be it as well.
    What fantasies are you talking about?

James

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

I agree. All this racist talk needs to end now.
    Cheers to that. Were it not for the points which become freeplays which become cash I would never visit this place. It's depressing as Hell.

colchonero10
    colchonero10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    The difference is in real life a racist is more inclined to hide it. Here they can hide behind their computer screen and spew their nonsense without repercussion.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

blacks are the most racist people in this country, just look at this thread, racist blacks, lazy ass people , stop selling that dope, stop killing each other, stop all the gang banging over a street corner that is about to fall down, stop stop stop, oh yeah thats all you know

now lets here all your I hate whitey and there opinions , lets here it racist

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    What fantasies are you talking about? James
    Virgin Births and Talking Snakes. Do you believe that they have ever existed? Do you believe the Bible is literal? If you do, it would be impossible for me to attempt to REASON with you.

What I was talking about before is that there is a double standard when it comes to talking about your own race as well as other races. For instance, Oprah can mention she's a proud black woman but if a white man in the media ever mentioned he was a proud white man he would get fired on the spot. Btw, I have no problem with people like Oprah or anyone else mentioning that they are proud of their race or gender. One of my favorite MMA fighters Cain Velasquez has a large tattoo across his chest that says BROWN POWER. Funny thing is, Cain is one of the most respectful and mild mannered MMA fighters out there. What I do have a problem with is the double standard. White men can't say that they are proud of their race or gender without getting persecuted. And they Certainly can't say anything remotely degrading about any other race. However, if you are not white, you can insult whitey all you want and people generally accept it.

Flexin

Virgin Births and Talking Snakes. Do you believe that they have ever existed? Do you believe the Bible is literal? If you do, it would be impossible for me to attempt to REASON with you. What I was talking about before is that there is a double standard when it comes to talking about your own race as well as other races. For instance, Oprah can mention she's a proud black woman but if a white man in the media ever mentioned he was a proud white man he would get fired on the spot. Btw, I have no problem with people like Oprah or anyone else mentioning that they are proud of their race or gender. One of my favorite MMA fighters Cain Velasquez has a large tattoo across his chest that says BROWN POWER. Funny thing is, Cain is one of the most respectful and mild mannered MMA fighters out there. What I do have a problem with is the double standard. White men can't say that they are proud of their race or gender without getting persecuted. And they Certainly can't say anything remotely degrading about any other race. However, if you are not white, you can insult whitey all you want and people generally accept it.
    Where the hell did the bible shit come from? I'm not religious at all. I go to church for some weddings and funerals and thats it.

You are only partly right. There are double standards everywhere. Your buddy could have a called you a bitch as a joke for 15 years and it be fine but a guy walks by and says it teeth start flying.

But are you really going to talk on SBR about the fact that white people can't say anything remotely degrading about another race? Some people on here straight up degrade other races day in and day out.

And black people can't just say anything without a problem. Look at the backlass Kayne West got with the "George Bush hates black people." comment.

Yes there are double standards everywhere but don't think that blacks get a free pass everywhere.

James

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm 3/4... mom is half and dad is full.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    What would happen? My guess nothing would happen because its sbr. Maybe this thread gets moved to pz ... maybe. Sbr doesnt care about racists posts or they would have ended this mickey mouse shit long ago but they probably like it these race based threads get high post counts ,none of it has anything to do with outcome of sports wagering.
    Black or white ... business first fellas

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

JUST-CHECKING-IN-FOR-AN-EMPTY-THREAT.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

somebody-saw-'i'm-a-pop-you-in-the-face'!!

First 1234 Last