lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    Cosign.

what up, only 4 of us here that has admitted to being the 'right race"

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Black people, white people, purple people. Who cares. If you post winners I don't care if you're the blind black white supremacist character from the Dave Chapelle show (funniest skit I have EVER seen). It don't matter no how. All I really see is people putting bikini models, bust and butt shots as their Avatar. Ok, maybe not everyone, but plenty!

And while I'm on the subject who the heck is this Dad character. I mean I don't mind looking at what he posts (even though I rarely open them), but there are sites dedicated to that stuff (that I do visit on occassion). I'm here to see what my fellow degenerate gamblers are doing to win cash! Giving a play that I might not have seen or thought about.

For those who post the picks: Black, White, Yellow, Red or freaking Rainbow, keep em coming. Let's take SBR back (like I know what back even means as I've only been on less than a month).

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Black people, white people, purple people. Who cares. If you post winners I don't care if you're the blind black white supremacist character from the Dave Chapelle show (funniest skit I have EVER seen). It don't matter no how. All I really see is people putting bikini models, bust and butt shots as their Avatar. Ok, maybe not everyone, but plenty!

And while I'm on the subject who the heck is this Dad character. I mean I don't mind looking at what he posts (even though I rarely open them), but there are sites dedicated to that stuff (that I do visit on occassion). I'm here to see what my fellow degenerate gamblers are doing to win cash! Giving a play that I might not have seen or thought about.

For those who post the picks: Black, White, Yellow, Red or freaking Rainbow, keep em coming. Let's take SBR back (like I know what back even means as I've only been on less than a month).

You must be white, no black man talks like you... Walk a mile in our boots sometime and see if you still feel the same.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    You must be white, no black man talks like you... Walk a mile in our boots sometime and see if you still feel the same.
    that could be said for everyone in this world

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Black people, white people, purple people. Who cares. If you post winners I don't care if you're the blind black white supremacist character from the Dave Chapelle show (funniest skit I have EVER seen). It don't matter no how. All I really see is people putting bikini models, bust and butt shots as their Avatar. Ok, maybe not everyone, but plenty! And while I'm on the subject who the heck is this Dad character. I mean I don't mind looking at what he posts (even though I rarely open them), but there are sites dedicated to that stuff (that I do visit on occassion). I'm here to see what my fellow degenerate gamblers are doing to win cash! Giving a play that I might not have seen or thought about. For those who post the picks: Black, White, Yellow, Red or freaking Rainbow, keep em coming. Let's take SBR back (like I know what back even means as I've only been on less than a month).
    If you're strictly worried about looking at picks and don't want to see threads like 'Dad' starts, then stay out of Players Talk. There are plenty of subforums with more game and picks chat.

boneheaded1

Walk a mile? From my post, what made you say that? Did I have one anti black statement in there?

Why you hatin?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Walk a mile? From my post, what made you say that? Did I have one anti black statement in there?

Why you hatin?
    Don't mind Lyon. He is a 40 something white dude who posts here all day until his wife gets home from work.

boneheaded1

Thanks Tree. Like I said I've only been here a week. I'll check out those. Been stuck on players talk. No if you'll excuse me, I have to go walk a mile.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

i'm black but i account for many of the racist comments on here as well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

yes i am and the guys who post racist shit don't phase me at all. they are the same guys who cross the street when they see a black kid walking their way. the same guys who's girls got boned by a brotha and never came back. lol

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    yes i am and the guys who post racist shit don't phase me at all. they are the same guys who cross the street when they see a black kid walking their way. the same guys who's girls got boned by a brotha and never came back. lol

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

#1 brother here

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

This whole topic seems childish and immature to me. But I guess that is why there is freedom of speech as a basic right in this country. People have a right to make fools out of themselves if they so choose. So be it. This kind of BS and ignorance will be here long after we are all dead and stinking.

atwolfe
    atwolfe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

What are black people in Africa called?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by atwolfe View Post
    What are black people in Africa called?
    Um, Africans

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Tree. Like I said I've only been here a week. I'll check out those. Been stuck on players talk. No if you'll excuse me, I have to go walk a mile.
    your screenname says it all. PT is for stupid shit like this, dads thread, just letting off steam.

It is just one small forum in the big cog of SBRforum my friend

atwolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Um, Africans
    Right that makes sense. So are white people in Africa called 'European Africans'?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Right that makes sense. So are white people in Africa called 'European Africans'?
    Actually no. They are also called Africans.

Tree Rollins

It probably depends on if they're from Europe. If i was in Africa, i don't think they would call me a 'European African' because I'm from the United States.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

page 2 of this thread is gettin dumb real quick

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

I am skin color blind

atwolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Actually no. They are also called Africans.
    So based on that, shouldn't all people in America just be called 'Americans' regarless of skin color?

It probably depends on if they're from Europe. If i was in Africa, i don't think they would call me a 'European African' because I'm from the United States.
    So if a there's a black man in America that is from England, he's not an African American?

Tree Rollins

So based on that, shouldn't all people in America just be called 'Americans' regarless of skin color? So if a there's a black man in America that is from England, he's not an African American?
    To be honest with you, i really don't care. It's just the way some people say it. I've never really wasted any of my time thinking about why, because really, i don't care. It's just something people say, if you don't like it, don't say it. If i had to guess, i'd say it's something that caught on in america because when blacks first game to the states, they were from africa. We went over to africa and brought black people to the states to be slaves. They were from africa though, hence the term 'African Americans'. That's probably how it started, and sometimes things like that just stick and it really isn't important why, it just is what it is.

DwightShrute

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

So based on that, shouldn't all people in America just be called 'Americans' regarless of skin color?

So if a there's a black man in America that is from England, he's not an African American?
    wow. i want you to repeat that question to yourself slowly, a few times so you can answer your own question again and again lol....

atwolfe

To be honest with you, i really don't care. It's just the way some people say it. I've never really wasted any of my time thinking about why, because really, i don't care. It's just something people say, if you don't like it, don't say it. If i had to guess, i'd say it's something that caught on in america because when blacks first game to the states, they were from africa. We went over to africa and brought black people to the states to be slaves. They were from africa though, hence the term 'African Americans'. That's probably how it started, and sometimes things like that just stick and it really isn't important why, it just is what it is.
    I don't care either, just curious what other people's opinions are.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Add me to the list.

James

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm black. Surprised there's more than 5 of us here. After all the racist bs I see posted here, I would never go to the sbr bash. Not that they would want me there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger, pavyracer, and teaserpleaser

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    I'm black. Surprised there's more than 5 of us here. After all the racist bs I see posted here, I would never go to the sbr bash. Not that they would want me there
    I'm 3/15 black I think.

2010 and I find it sad that we even care anymore to be perfectly honest

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    No black attended when I went. I was very surprised when I arrived and there was not a single black person there.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    why do blacks need to point out that they are black
    Speaking as a White Man, I'd like to point out that Spike Lee is a Black Man. And I don't believe he posts here. Just thought you should know that, did I mention that I'm White?

JohnGalt2341

So based on that, shouldn't all people in America just be called 'Americans' regarless of skin color? So if a there's a black man in America that is from England, he's not an African American?
    Ironically, black man from Europe are still regarded as African Americans even though 99% of them have never been to Africa. I'm stating this as a European American even though I've never been to Europe.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    why do blacks need to point out that they are black
    Lesbians and people from New York always have to do this too. Not sure why they do it...not really all that impressed with either. This pizza place we go to in Phoenix Arizona has New York style pizza and is actually really good. The people from New York always have to have a t-shirt on that has something to do with NEW YORK...weird. Why don't chinese restaurants have a bunch of chinese people sitting around with "China Rules" t-shirts or "China Fire Dept." scrawled across their chests...

We got it. You once lived in New York and now you don't. I used to live in Chicago but I don't go to a Chicago style pizza place wearing my Bears jersey (especially after Sunday's embarrassment) and my White Sox hat. Sorry, people from New York tend to think they own the world because the Yankees have won more world championships than other teams...

wow, somehow this all sounds racist..sorry.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I am skin color blind
    I concur. For instance, some people might find the video below humorous but since I too am color blind I don't see the humor.

First 1234 Last