laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Curious what you think of this...

I work with the juvenile probation dept and Friday I unfortunately have to spend a huge portion of the day in the office....so I'm sitting at my desk doing paperwork and one of the managers gets a call from a case worker who is all over the place talking about one of her kids.....the thing is....the manager has the whole call on speaker phone the whole freaking time....its not only utterly annoying but it puts the whole call on blast...personally I wouldn't want my shit about my chase load and my personal dealings on speaker....am I the only one that feels this way? Just curious...its a slow Friday so I thought I would post lol

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

The boss obviously seems secure with his position and co-workers. I imagine it's a close working environment.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    The boss obviously seems secure with his position and co-workers. I imagine it's a close working environment.
    Yeah. I kind have thought that myself.....but idk

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

No, it was a douche move to put it on speaker

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    No, it was a douche move to put it on speaker
    Yeah, that's how I'm feeling I was taking into considertion the pov how maybe she's comfortable with her employees then I got to thinking. The girl who was on speaker is one of are more "emotional" workers, doesn't like some of the co workers and I don't think would want everybody blastings their shit all over the place.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I wouldn't want all my business over speaker phone. Isn't there some sort of client privilege when dealing with probation and stuff?

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I wouldn't want all my business over speaker phone. Isn't there some sort of client privilege when dealing with probation and stuff?
    There is supposed to be. Obviously this was another worker talking to another worker and I didn't hear any names....but sadly a lot of that client privilege gets thrown out the window sometimes