Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Of course this guy isn't serious at all. Just to create drama.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Of course this guy isn't serious at all. Just to create drama.
    i never make these bet threads. its 747$ ... not 10,000

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn is not the worst team in FB and they always are ready to play when Payton comes to town. They have been playing like ass lately, but with all the turmoil at the QB position what do you expect?? The game last week was Jax looking for a little revenge for the MNF beating they took against the Titans earlier and what a perfect spot for them playing their best football and the Titans playing their worst.

This game is one of those rivalry type matches where Indy usually has the Titans number and now the Titans are being shit on by everyone because they have lost 5 in a row or whatnot while Indy has lost 3 so people apply logic and say Ind must win because they can't possibly lose 4 games in a row - right??? Well, this isn't the same Indy team as past and to say they are beat up is an understatement, they just aren't that great this year. IND is getting all this credit for their past successes and people are expecting it to happen to translate this season and it's just not going to happen. This match-up isn't as one-sided as people make it seem and when you really look at it, it's just two mediocre teams battling it out for a much needed win that probably won't mean all that much in the end...neither will be winning it all or maybe even be in the playoffs anyways. If the Colts are so superior then why the line so small...why not make it 7 or 8??? Think the books would make this line so small knowing they'll lose their asses?

The Colts may well win this game but to say Tenn is Cal Tech bad and doesn't stand a chance is ridiculous. These guys are professionals and are capable of doing things that we aren't. If the Browns can beat the Pats then I think the Titans can sure compete with the Colts.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

They don't even have a fukking QB.

Rod1010

well peyton can keep throwing those pick 6s all day and ill be good

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Tenn is not the worst team in FB and they always are ready to play when Payton comes to town. They have been playing like ass lately, but with all the turmoil at the QB position what do you expect?? The game last week was Jax looking for a little revenge for the MNF beating they took against the Titans earlier and what a perfect spot for them playing their best football and the Titans playing their worst. This game is one of those rivalry type matches where Indy usually has the Titans number and now the Titans are being shit on by everyone because they have lost 5 in a row or whatnot while Indy has lost 3 so people apply logic and say Ind must win because they can't possibly lose 4 games in a row - right??? Well, this isn't the same Indy team as past and to say they are beat up is an understatement, they just aren't that great this year. IND is getting all this credit for their past successes and people are expecting it to happen to translate this season and it's just not going to happen. This match-up isn't as one-sided as people make it seem and when you really look at it, it's just two mediocre teams battling it out for a much needed win that probably won't mean all that much in the end...neither will be winning it all or maybe even be in the playoffs anyways. If the Colts are so superior then why the line so small...why not make it 7 or 8??? Think the books would make this line so small knowing they'll lose their asses? The Colts may well win this game but to say Tenn is Cal Tech bad and doesn't stand a chance is ridiculous. These guys are professionals and are capable of doing things that we aren't. If the Browns can beat the Pats then I think the Titans can sure compete with the Colts.

1)dude tenesse hasn't been playing bad, they have been a high school level team in recent weeks. They would have lost by 40 points to the jaguars at home if the jags wanted to run up the score (they were up 17-0 at halftime and just ran the clock out in the 2nd half to preserve the lead). they lost by 20 to an awful texans team...in fact got shutout by the worst defense in the league

2)kerry collins' arm is completely shot, he can't make a throw to a wide open receiver, his QB rating on the season is 68 and he had one of the worst games I have ever seen by a QB last week against one of the worst defenses in the league

3)Randy moss has stopped playing, this is quite obvious

4)The tennesse offensive line has stopped playing as well...look at the awful numbers of chris johnson last 2 weeks

5)losing Vince Young has made this team completely implode, nobody is playing with any heart at all

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Bettin' against a pissed Peyton. If he throws 3 INT's tomorrow he'll also throw 5 TD's

Colts or pass.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm not a Peyton lover...but take your 747.00 and buy school books...you'll wish you had.

cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bad move. The Colts finally cover one this week.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Bettin' against a pissed Peyton. If he throws 3 INT's tomorrow he'll also throw 5 TD's

Colts or pass.
    tsrh. i've been saying that in every thread so far. he'll have his int's, but he'll also have his td's. chris johnson better run for 400 yards and 5 td's or this game ain't close.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

a good general never sends all his troops into battle - he always has some in reserve.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

pinny has colts down to -3 -109...

looking good for titan backers!!!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    1)dude tenesse hasn't been playing bad, they have been a high school level team in recent weeks. They would have lost by 40 points to the jaguars at home if the jags wanted to run up the score (they were up 17-0 at halftime and just ran the clock out in the 2nd half to preserve the lead). they lost by 20 to an awful texans team...in fact got shutout by the worst defense in the league 2)kerry collins' arm is completely shot, he can't make a throw to a wide open receiver, his QB rating on the season is 68 and he had one of the worst games I have ever seen by a QB last week against one of the worst defenses in the league 3)Randy moss has stopped playing, this is quite obvious 4)The tennesse offensive line has stopped playing as well...look at the awful numbers of chris johnson last 2 weeks 5)losing Vince Young has made this team completely implode, nobody is playing with any heart at all
    All valid points...however, that doesn't mean they can't put it together for one week. I think the theme here is effort. I don't think they've been playing with much the last couple weeks, but as a Titans fan and agree they look like a middle school JV squad right now. I would love to take down Indy for the ass whoopins they've laid on TEN and I'm sure they would too. Fisher is too good of a coach to let this BS carry on like this and I expect them to be prepared.

This game will come down to TENN defense to contain PM and score some friggin points!!! The good news for CJ is that they have no running defense and he could see some lanes this week. Getting Britt back could help if Collins can stay upright enough to get him the ball. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to bet on this game, but good luck to those who - I'll be cheering from the sidelines.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

gl Rod, hope you hit it

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Bettin' against a pissed Peyton. If he throws 3 INT's tomorrow he'll also throw 5 TD's Colts or pass.
    yup!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    pinny has colts down to -3 -109...

looking good for titan backers!!!
    still 3.5 at 5dimes. hows that look for titans backers

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

This thread is classic. Goes to show gambling and school money dont mix.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

u lose

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    He's probably still REALLLY REAALLLLY HIGH from that weed he did a couple days ago.
    It's not heroin... you don't "do" weed, you smoke it (or eat it if you make brownies)

Rod1010

thx rudy . haters gonna hate

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes never went to -3.5

5dimes is a recreational book with a higher hold % and does not take sharp action so I would not count on their line being as accurate as pinnacles.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a real shame! Doing something this fukin stupid it looks like you're in real need of an education

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    its a real shame! Doing something this fukin stupid it looks like you're in real need of an education
    dont worry about my education. im doing pretty good . Win win situation for me. i lose this bet and i work instead of going to school for a couple of months and go back to school after that

kmarinouofm

uhh you realize 5dimes offers like 3 lines on everygame..

yeah they have them -3.5 but at +105!!!

they also have them -3 at -120.. soo what do you make of that?

nothing right? just fair prices when compared to the market.. that is all..

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

5dimes never went to -3.5

5dimes is a recreational book with a higher hold % and does not take sharp action so I would not count on their line being as accurate as pinnacles.
    exactly..
    like i said earlier.. worry about pinny and Vegas Hilton..

kmarinouofm

if you like to watch lines.. here is another one..

Line got pounded for openers at The Greek.. Tenn was juiced and went down to -2.5

12/05 16:51 -3 +100 / +3 -120
    12/05 16:54 -3 +110 / +3 -130
    12/05 16:54 -2½ -110 / +2½ -110
    12/06 16:20 -3 +105 / +3 -125
    12/06 19:36 -3 +100 / +3 -120
    12/07 06:10 -3 -105 / +3 -115
    12/07 14:48 -3 -110 / +3 -110

Rod1010

cant wait for 2moro. haters wont show when i win this bet thats for sure

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    cant wait for 2moro. haters wont show when i win this bet thats for sure

it is starting to become clear that the books are welcoming bets on the Colts.. and the rate is alarming for anyone who has money on the COlts..

if you don't see that.. then you are purely a gut sports better and I have respect for you.. that is how I used to play..

but now.. I play the numbers.. looking for spots like this...

this game is still a no play for me..

first gut reaction was indy -150 or better was an amazing price if you got it on the moneyline..
    Now I am starting to lean Tenn +3, +3.5 .. i usually buy off the 3 or onto the 3.5

dodgerblue
    dodgerblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Rod, you might win (by chance), but you are most certainly a numbnutz for betting your education (whatever education you get for $1k) on Kerry Collins and a dead offense.

I'd hedge your bet and get back into the classroom. This isn't the right spot to go all-in.

Rod1010

i dont wanna go to school next semester i rather work and finish my last semester in september . this play decides what im doing . win= school . lose= work then school in sept

Rod1010

and for the 10th time i only have to pay for my books thats why its 600$

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL rod

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

GL Rod, GL Paco, one of you should win.

Either way not the best of ideas to put EVERYTHING on one of these 2 terrible teams,wheather EVERYTHING is 10K or 10 bucks.

only time to bet EVERYTHING on this game is if you can bet the game Friday.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    I'd hedge your bet and get back into the classroom. This isn't the right spot to go all-in.
    i agree

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Rod what was your largest previous bet before this?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Good luck man. This is a great play +3 on the mighty Titans at home.

First 123456 ... Last