onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

i get what blacky is saying, rod the only reason u took titans cause the public was pounding the colts, that was ur reasoning its in this thread im not looking for it, then u said the nfl is like a movie, never did u say this game was fixed. at the end of the day colts backers made the right call even if my ticket didnt cashed.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

no man u didnt ... backdoor cover is the advantage i have when i get on the underdog... when u bet the fav u have to realise what your getting into

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    YES I knew the game was fkin fixed . fkin 90% on colts and the line dosent move u fkin square retard. i just didnt know the end result would come in the last seconds u fkin moron
    you're still contradicting yourself

but rod had zero inclination that it would come down to a 2 yard pass with zero time left in order to get THE FIX in>>>>> i had no idea. thats what im saying

plz go back and look at my posts while the colts were up 21-0
    sharpcat u read my mind ! this fkin idiot was talking like the biggest square on this forum and hes still talkin now ?? fkin dumb retard!
    i was done with your stupid ass. now sharpcat wants to pop his head in here and talk shit. i don't mind. slow day at work today so im all good to be on here

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Give the kid credit, he made a nice bet....good call rod.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    you aren't too sharp are you there sharpcat. did you not read what i posted over and over. i gave rod his props for making the correct call. but rod insisted that he KNEW that the game was fixed after it was over last night, and then comes in here and said he had no clue. get your head out of your ass and read the entire thread dipshit

i don't care i lost. i don't care rod won. but for him to come in here and act like he's a fuckin psychic about it being fixed when he posted NOTHING until after the fact, is all im bitchin about.
    i think a lotta people who have been doing this for a while had a feeling there was something funny going on with this game. it took everything in me to resist taking the colts and a pissed off manning minus a measley 3 points against a team who hadnt scored a td in like 34 possessions or 13 quarters.

94 percent of the pub on colts minus the points...."vegas is not stupid" ever heard that one before. who cares what he "knew" or what kinda feeling he had about it blackstd....get off his nuts.

ps. nice call rod.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Rod you fukkin sharp, who are you on for sunday foots??

Rod1010

blackssbet ur an idiot if u didnt think the game was shady " fixed" ... neways burrito im still lookin at the games and ill post soon dude! thx guys

onetrickpony

hes not fuking sharp, he made a fluke call cause public was jocking the colts and he thought he make a name by going other way. cool story u cant keep this up, ur a onetrickpony

Rod1010

^^^ all of my bets are usually sharp dude .

onetrickpony

cool story bro, u got lucky u cant keep this up over a period of time

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

This kid can't win,he gets razzed when he was losing and now razzed after he won.Nice call no matter how you conceived it.SBR needs to distribute a big box of etissues.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    This kid can't win,he gets razzed when he was losing and now razzed after he won.Nice call no matter how you conceived it.SBR needs to distribute a big box of etissues.
    send some my way about to rub one out before this stressful final

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

blackssbet ur an idiot if u didnt think the game was shady " fixed" ... neways burrito im still lookin at the games and ill post soon dude! thx guys
    you can say that now that the game has been played and its over. you however did not say anything about it before.

do i think it was fixed? probably. do i think you KNEW it before kickoff and thats why you bet the titans, not a chance.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    hahaha haters always gonna hate man .. btw grats on ur win too man.

and onetrickpony im no fkin god i kno i cant pick winners all the time

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Rod i think it is time we admit it...two days ago Rod and I got a call from a guy proclaiming to be Jeff Fisher. We didn't believe him but after we kept hearing this voice in the background saying, "ah shit son, puts all your moneys on us Titans. I am gonna run for 200 yards on Peyton." We identified that voice as none other than Chris Johnson and we knew it was Jeff. Jeff went on to tell us how he was contacted on Monday by an anonymous person that told him that he was going to lose the game but they would cover the 3 points and that he need not worry how or why.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    Rod i think it is time we admit it...two days ago Rod and I got a call from a guy proclaiming to be Jeff Fisher. We didn't believe him but after we kept hearing this voice in the background saying, "ah shit son, puts all your moneys on us Titans. I am gonna run for 200 yards on Peyton." We identified that voice as none other than Chris Johnson and we knew it was Jeff. Jeff went on to tell us how he was contacted on Monday by an anonymous person that told him that he was going to lose the game but they would cover the 3 points and that he need not worry how or why.
    u werent supposed to tell em guy!!!

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

whew! THAT WAS CLOSE!!

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

i dont know how many times I've seen "colt gift lines" and then walked away with a scorched ass. Glad I was on the Titans.... Razor thin margin there.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job buddy I have to eat my words I was wrong and you were dead on..Again congrats

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Congrats Rod.

I got the short end of the stick the last second of the game, it is what it is.
    Points Awarded:

kmarinouofm gave paco 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Congrats Rod.

I got the short end of the stick the last second of the game, it is what it is.

that's whats up

Rod1010

thx and sorry paco

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rod you sly devil you! LOL at everybody in here talking shit early on. Im glad I didnt play this game. I just had Colts -3 for the BTP contest so I didnt lose shit. Glad you won tho mane. Find another winner for Sunday. THIS IS THE REAL TEST to see if your really sharp.

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Maybe I should I put my semesters tuition on that game last week.

Rod1010

UNREAL

First ... 10111213