Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

^^^

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's a clown

just be lucky you live in thus country white black Asian Latinos etc...

What would happen if some white person made a public statement "obama don't like white people"

this is crazy!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    He's a clown just be lucky you live in thus country white black Asian Latinos etc... What would happen if some white person made a public statement "obama don't like white people" this is crazy!
    white ppl are the ones that voted him into office, try again.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    LOL this white guy. Its "Could we get much higher?" fuckin Nazi ass muthafuka. How can ya hate on Kanye. He isnt my favorite right now but I gotta give it to him Late Registraion was on the 1000%. This is how you know ya muthafukas dont know shit bout the game. If ya dont ***** wif these artist ya is some wack ass muthafukas!
    Curren$y is the SHIT!

Pilot Talk 2 = Classic!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have listened to kanye's albums and his comments in the public. Let's be honest here. He does have a bit of dislike of whites. Does he have a legitimate reason too? I can't answer that but it is what it is. He is one hell of a hip hop artist and to say he is 'racist' is going too far. Funny though he seems to be fond of that white girl with the bald head he was dating recently.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

That bitch aint even white she lightskin patna! And yea Pilot Talk 2 is dope big0mar!

onetrickpony

That bitch aint even white she lightskin patna! And yea Pilot Talk 2 is dope big0mar!
    nigah shes white

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

LOL this white guy. Its "Could we get much higher?" fuckin Nazi ass muthafuka. How can ya hate on Kanye. He isnt my favorite right now but I gotta give it to him Late Registraion was on the 1000%. This is how you know ya muthafukas dont know shit bout the game. If ya dont ***** wif these artist ya is some wack ass muthafukas!

CALL ME CRAZY, but I ***** wif this niga!

WTF is this!! Garbage!!!

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    nigah shes white

Ay young SBR get funnier by the day. I could have sworn this bitch was lightskin. Dont she look light skin? Say youd never seen this bitch before first thing come to my mind "she a bad yellow bitch". Bitch look like Golddust from WWF.
    Last edited by LostBankroll; 12-08-10 at 04:02 PM.

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    WTF is this!! Garbage!!!

Like I said in the original post, If you dont ***** with some of those artist you a wack ass niga. I listen to alot of music not just Rap. And if you see those videos they are all eclectic forms of rap. You got your depressing EMO rap with Kid CuDi, your G shit wif Rick Ross, your smoke music with Wiz and Curren$y and alot of people arent hip to LIL B. So dont come in here downin my music you bitch made niga. Go listen to The Strokes if YOU wanna have a good time.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Like I said in the original post, If you dont ***** with some of those artist you a wack ass niga. Ilisten to alot of musice not just Rap. And if you see those videos they are all ecletic forms of rap. You got your depressing EMO rap with Kid CuDi, your G shit wif Rick Ross, your smoke music with Wiz and Curren$y and alo of people arent hip to LIL B. So dont come in here downin my music you bitch made niga. Go listen to The Strokes if YOU wanna have a good time.
    you must be 1 ignorant muthafuckkker.. Rick Ross is g shit all this new generation rap is emo rap!!!

LostBankroll

Just notice how I didnt even bring Wayne into this. Why? because I consider him some shit. Everything AFTER Carter 2 is some shit except for his mixtapes. I still havent and will not hear Carter 3 I refuse to!

onetrickpony

Just notice how I didnt even bring Wayne into this. Why? because I consider him some shit. Everything AFTER Carter 2 is some shit except for his mixtapes. I still havent and will not hear Carter 3 I refuse to!
    u is wack ur losing ur creditability

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Like I said in the original post, If you dont ***** with some of those artist you a wack ass niga. I listen to alot of music not just Rap. And if you see those videos they are all eclectic forms of rap. You got your depressing EMO rap with Kid CuDi, your G shit wif Rick Ross, your smoke music with Wiz and Curren$y and alot of people arent hip to LIL B. So dont come in here downin my music you bitch made niga. Go listen to The Strokes if YOU wanna have a good time.
    Strokes are legit.

Room on Fire is one of the greatest albums ever.

I'll check out Lil B though...

LostBankroll

u is wack ur losing ur creditability
    Yous a wack niga for listening to that mainstream shit. And **** creditbility. I dont care what aybody here thinks of me ima remain the realest. But still tho atleast you see I know my music. And all this is being writen by a HISPANIC goon from DC!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am sure he would do a white girl so probably not

onetrickpony

mainstream or underground music is music my nigah

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yous a wack niga for listening to that mainstream shit. And **** creditbility. I dont care what aybody here thinks of me ima remain the realest. But still tho atleast you see I know my music. And all this is being writen by a HISPANIC goon from DC!
    Stop humiliating my peeps.. What's up with all Latinos in the east thinking they are hip hop niggahss!!

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Strokes are legit.

Room on Fire is one of the greatest albums ever.

I'll check out Lil B though...
    BEFORE YOU DO, you must understand LIL B is a complex individual. LOL. I ***** wif his SWAG and style nobody in the game is like him. He can go from songs like this one.. To real shit like this..

AND SOME SHIT LIKE THIS.

TO this

TO SOME SWAGED OUT SHIT LIKE THIS.

So before you make ANY judgement on hm, get to know es not like any other person on this world. Similar to us all, thre will never be any 2 people who do EVERYTHING alike.

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Stop humiliating my peeps.. What's up with all Latinos in the east thinking they are hip hop niggahss!!
    Let me set you straight bra. Aint nobody in here tryna act a certain way or not. If you knew me and the shit and things ive been forced to live all my years living in DC you would know. Yea im Hispanic, but I can honestly say 85% of my friends are BLACK. 15% prolly Spanish and I dont have time for any white people. Im not saying this here for cred Im dead ass wen I say this... Holla at me when you do 3 armed robberies in 1 night and dont get caugh. Hit me up when you seen some of the most grimiest shit alive. IDK where you from, but im sure we all have gone thru some ****** up shit. Long Story short, nobody could talk a walk in my shoes and im sure I couldnt do the same with yours.. One day I shall meet a few of yu at the SBR bash. We will have a fuking ball I promise ya meet me we finna have it up!

mainstream or underground music is music my nigah
    True shit im hip. Like Im sure you got some rappers you cant stand and some you ***** with to the max. Me personaly, I dont like Wayne like I once used to. I dont hate the guy, but he isnt my bestie either LOL.
    Last edited by LostBankroll; 12-08-10 at 04:34 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Yea im Hispanic, but I can honestly say 85% of my friends are BLACK.
    Your parents must be so proud.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    well im sure his parents would be sad to see him hanging out with 85% white ppl.

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Actually they are. My right hand mans who is black is treated like a family member whenever he comes to my house. Im sure you mother must be very proud of you becoming a fuking degenerate gambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    well im sure his parents would be sad to see him hanging out with 85% white ppl.

Actually, My folks would rather me be and talk to or interact with ANYBODY who I so damn please. Whether they be White or Black or whatever. In fact, my folks actually ***** with Black people 10x more than they do WHITEs lol. Like reverse racism.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

everyone is racist to a point

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

most def a racist.........more most def = whatever you call that chit he puts out is pure crappola, not rock a rolla.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Why jugde? You're here! Gamblers???

LostBankroll

Who cares when he makes shit like this?

"Everybody we rollin, wif some lightskin girls and some Kelly Rowlands"

And shit like this? Aint we all racist to some extent? So why hate on this man making money?

Rod1010

haters gonna hateeee

onetrickpony

y they hatin on me i aint did nothin to em but count this money and put my team on

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12