jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

How do you find a really good travel agent?

trying to plan honeymoon

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

where do you want to go? what dates? what's your budget (if any?)...Ill try my best to help if I can

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Sandals Negril . May 1st-7th. Lots of packages in the 2500 dollar range for June but May is a little more expensive.

Thank you Bobby

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Not sure how travel agents stay in business anymore....so easy to do everything yourself these days. Hard to imagine anyone under 50 still using them on a regular basis.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ed View Post
    Not sure how travel agents stay in business anymore....so easy to do everything yourself these days. Hard to imagine anyone under 50 still using them on a regular basis.
    saves me alot of time while also trying to build a house and plan a wedding and run my business

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Sandals Negril . May 1st-7th. Lots of packages in the 2500 dollar range for June but May is a little more expensive.

Thank you Bobby
    ill take a look and let you know

stc1709
    stc1709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

yea its kind of easier to just use orbitz or any vacation website

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ed View Post
    Two words: Corporate travel. You can ask Queen Bee all about it if and when the two of you meet.

A) A good travel agent can avoid trouble to begin with and can assist if plans go awry.

B) For corporate travel, it's still far more efficient to the bottom line to use experienced travel agents instead of having every employee going willy-nilly booking their own stuff.

C) For leisure travel, it's worth a few extra dollars when that service includes knowledge of the cities/countries your traveling to and from.