big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.S. View Post
    What do you know about the hot chicks? C-town is full of Halle Berry's.
    Halle Berry is from Cleveland...

Where does she live now ?

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Heck no, I don't feel sorry them. They turned this free agency into the huge shannanigans it was.

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Where does she live now ?
    In apartment i presume, WHY?

Gamedaygator
    Gamedaygator's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you live in Cleveland you are a retard. Go to 7-11 buy a map of the United Stated, point to a random place and move there. You will be 1000x better off. Cleveland suck, their teams suck, their weather sucks, their women are Fugly as sin. You live their... that's on you - MOVE. There is a whole world out there - improve yorself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DeluxeLiner

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Gamedaygator View Post
    If you live in Cleveland you are a retard. Go to 7-11 buy a map of the United Stated, point to a random place and move there. You will be 1000x better off. Cleveland suck, their teams suck, their weather sucks, their women are Fugly as sin. You live their... that's on you - MOVE. There is a whole world out there - improve yorself.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Lol stop holding back and tell us how you really feel

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

F that city and it's lebron hating inhabitants

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2386

boo hoo hoo

-----------------------------------------------------

no points for you, jobu! - sbr management

Gamedaygator
    Gamedaygator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Lol stop holding back and tell us how you really feel
    I was really hoping that one of the C-tard fans would balls up and try to make a run at James last night so that for once and for all that town could be Crowded the King of all Losers. Hell, Philly fan has the sack to get after it.. all Cleveland can do is chant crap that makes no sense - Scottie Pippin???? Really??? WEAK!!!!
    Hey Cleveland the next time you draft a player in ANY sport quess what? You will get raped again. Beacuse no player that is worth anything wants any part of you or youe city. Payton Hillis is on the phone with his agent right now telling him to get him the hell out of Cleveland in the off-season.
    If you don't understand why Labron left you for Miami after last night then you will just never get it. Do yourself and everyone else in the United States a favor and break off and become part of Canada.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way I see it is if they play shitty enough they will get a good draft pick.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Cleveland solely relying on one basketball player to bring their city out of the toilet is lame beyond belief. It's the same mentality unsuccessful people use in their everyday lives. Well deserved, no sympathy.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Hey swamp-shithead, isn't it a time for your lunch? Why don't you go and kill a frog or racoon for your idiot buddys wikkidinsane, ralfie halves and little omar.

What a bunch of losers.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Hey swamp-shithead, isn't it a time for your lunch? Why don't you go and kill a frog or racoon for your idiot buddys wikkidinsane, ralfie halves and little omar. What a bunch of losers.
    My apologies Cleveland is a shitty city

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Oh baby, I've been waiting for this date for a long-long time! Gentleman, this Thursday night no one shall be disappointed, I promise. Cavs by 10 fellas.

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

felt sorry for the fans yesterday because their players sucks playing basketball and sucks lebrons wiener..
    dan gilbert, the fans showed up..the players did not..
    they made a fool out of their selves on nat'l tv

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Cleveland solely relying on one basketball player to bring their city out of the toilet is lame beyond belief. It's the same mentality unsuccessful people use in their everyday lives. Well deserved, no sympathy.
    Go and &@%! yourself crackhead.

pronk

My apologies Cleveland is a shitty city
    At least Cleveland is a city and not a bacteria and mosquito infested swamp where you live.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

1 point to the first poster to guess the Cleveland fan in here.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Fuk Cleveland and Ohio as a whole. When they had Lebron you couldn't stop those fags up there from talking shit. They were on top of the world and arrogant as hell. I laughed my ass off when they came to Orlando a few weeks back at those garbage ass players. This time last year they thought they were the shit. That team looked like shit out there against the Magic. Now they want sympathy from the rest of the country. Fuk no; damn the people of Cleveland! Ohio is nothing but a hick ass incest breed state that likes to run to another state and trash up our shit. Nobody wants to play in that piece of shit ass state or city.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

At least Cleveland is a city and not a bacteria and mosquito infested swamp where you live.
    I live in Washington DC.

Grew up in Boca Raton Fl. Both are great cities.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Fuk Cleveland and Ohio as a whole. When they had Lebron you couldn't stop those fags up there from talking shit. They were on top of the world and arrogant as hell. I laughed my ass off when they came to Orlando a few weeks back at those garbage ass players. This time last year they thought they were the shit. That team looked like shit out there against the Magic. Now they want sympathy from the rest of the country. Fuk no; damn the people of Cleveland! Ohio is nothing but a hick ass incest breed state that likes to run to another state and trash up our shit. Nobody wants to play in that piece of shit ass state or city.
    very true, they had the most arrogant sense of entitlement when lebron was it town, they acted as if contending for the title was their birth right.

but that's what happens when the individual player is bigger then the city he resides in.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Cleveland to ask for economic aid from federal government to help recover from loss of Lebron.

True story

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Now they want sympathy from the rest of the country..
    Who wants sympathy, Cleveland? What is the matter with you, are you crazy or just plain stupid? When the hell have we asked for your sympathy?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Look like a bunch of winners. Not asking for sympathy at all

pronk

Look like a bunch of winners. Not asking for sympathy at all
    Get a %#$@*& life little Kumar.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't feel bad for them at all.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

The Afghan Quarterback
    The coach had put together the perfect team for the Cleveland Browns. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Browns go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, the old Muslim woman says. "You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn’t get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Cleveland!”

GBrooks77
    GBrooks77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Cleveland is a dump

First 12