WILD WEST
    WILD WEST's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look the difference today when match "will not be fixed", Barca 1.90, Draw 3.60, Real 3.75 then compare it to previous game when Barca and Real were almost the same at 2.50 average!!! That match was indeed fixed!!! Today I bet on Barca again 1500EUR
    Then they play on 27th again & again strange lines: 2.50, 3.25, 2.40 !!! Again will be draw, if it will be a draw, then you know it is fixed!!!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

It won't end a draw in the Copa.

WILD WEST

So Real won and I lost my money LOL winner takes it all, Barca played terrible! Now on 27th they play again and bets are equal this time B2.40/R2.50, I will place now again 2000 on Barca but also will bet on Manchester U against Schalke04 S3.30/M2.20 also 2000 maybe will be more lucky to diversify...Since betting on sports I have lost WOW at least 30000 in the last 3Y but on Wall Street I lost much, much more LOL it's hard to win when you (me) are stupid

WILD WEST

April 27th are you ready to bet?
    Barca 3, Real 0, Barca 2, Real 0, Barca 4, Real 1, Barca 5, Real 1 no matter what is the math, Barca will win. The reason is crazy stupid tactic by Maurinho where all 11 players play in defense, what game it is when all Madrid players defend their goal keeper from Barca? I ask you. Ball possession is around 75% Barca, 25% Real Madrid. If Guardiola will now change tactics too, then he will send all his team to attack Real defense as Barca will need only 2 defenders as Real doesn't attack, they only defend. All in all equals Madrid is doomed to fail with big embarrassment.

I bet Barca 2.55 plus bet another on Manchester United vs Schalke on April 26th 2.05, have double 3000eur bet, if both win 15,000eur

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Quote Originally Posted by WILD WEST View Post
    Barca 3, Real 0, Barca 2, Real 0, Barca 4, Real 1, Barca 5, Real 1 no matter what is the math, Barca will win. The reason is crazy stupid tactic by Maurinho where all 11 players play in defense, what game it is when all Madrid players defend their goal keeper from Barca? I ask you. Ball possession is around 75% Barca, 25% Real Madrid. If Guardiola will now change tactics too, then he will send all his team to attack Real defense as Barca will need only 2 defenders as Real doesn't attack, they only defend. All in all equals Madrid is doomed to fail with big embarrassment.

I bet Barca 2.55 plus bet another on Manchester United vs Schalke on April 26th 2.05, have double 3000eur bet, if both win 15,000eur

u will lose your money mate.
    Points Awarded:

WILD WEST gave Czu81 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Real is gonna disappoint you. again.
    Points Awarded:

WILD WEST gave rthoughton 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Madrid may bury u again! I´m not saying they´re going to win, tough game coming!

did u saw the games? Especially the 2nd one!

75% of ball posetion basically useless if u have the damn ball in ur side of the field!

2nd Madrid would love to see Barca defending with 2! U saw the game I have to ask again?

If Madrid can do something well is to play counter attack! Watch how many times in a fast counter they get to the Barca field!

Madrid with 25% of ball possession could have score at least twice! Just Ronaldo was not on the day he missed at least 3 clear chances. Also the Pepe header to the bar!

Barca is also physically fvcked and with injuries! They're are favorite alright but u have to look further! Madrid is at home and I´m sure they´ll fight till the end!

WILD WEST

Few normal games of Real made you think what? I don't know, Real is no match for Barcelona, they were lucky and all play defense, Guardiola will change strategy now too, he could do it before as well, he doesn't need defense at all when Real plays only defense, he will not waste players there, Barca will attack from the start, they will run Real for first half make them tired then I hope in the first half Barca will score 1, they have to score in the 1st half with new strategy. They lost 1 game and you cancel best team in the world, Real really changed strategy and Barca is not used to it when all Real plays defense, it confused them as nobody plays like this, even weaker teams in La Liga don't play all defense everybody wants to score but not Real, they only don't want to lose, that simple. The Ronaldo header was luck and if Real now thinks luck & defense all they need, Barca will surprise them. I know my bet is damn risky as I bet on 2 games, need 2 to win in 90 min. but payout will be nice too. When Barca plays I only bet on Barca, statistically it's sure bet even if you bet always same amount. Well, good luck with your Real, you must be obsessed with Ronaldo underwear advertising and he must be your idol, send him to Hollywood, football is not his game. I don't know why all Real players have ugly faces, really terrible to see their faces one uglier from the other, the morals at Real is only to show off their asses, Barca look like real team, they are all fit look like sportsmen while Real team looks like they all belong to some homosexual club and use drugs, everybody who likes Real must seek psychiatric counseling immediately "show me what you like I will tell you who you are", that's why I bet on Sport, not underwear beach boys-junkies. Real has deep pockets and fix many matches to get points, to get more advertising $, Real is the ugliest team in Europe and Barca is all football, not a metro sexual addicts pussies. Real doesn't play football, poor Özil and Khedira, they wanted the fame but now they see that they joined the sick team and both play terrible, in Germany they played much better...good people are not fit for Real, you must be an idioten freak to play there where money is all it's about. If not for match fixing Real would be already N3 or even 5 in Spain. A ton of money is invested in Real and their owner Perez knows that money can buy points, so he opens his wallet and buys fame for his sick team. Barcelona will win and if Real will score then only it can be penalty, I see minimum 2 points difference for Barca, it will be an easy game so fasten your seatbelts and relax, I want to see who of you bet on Real this time? Anybody?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Few normal games of Real made you think what? I don't know, Real is no match for Barcelona, they were lucky and all play defense, Guardiola will change strategy now too, he could do it before as well, he doesn't need defense at all when Real plays only defense, he will not waste players there, Barca will attack from the start, they will run Real for first half make them tired then I hope in the first half Barca will score 1, they have to score in the 1st half with new strategy. They lost 1 game and you cancel best team in the world, Real really changed strategy and Barca is not used to it when all Real plays defense, it confused them as nobody plays like this, even weaker teams in La Liga don't play all defense everybody wants to score but not Real, they only don't want to lose, that simple. The Ronaldo header was luck and if Real now thinks luck & defense all they need, Barca will surprise them. I know my bet is damn risky as I bet on 2 games, need 2 to win in 90 min. but payout will be nice too. When Barca plays I only bet on Barca, statistically it's sure bet even if you bet always same amount. Well, good luck with your Real, you must be obsessed with Ronaldo underwear advertising and he must be your idol, send him to Hollywood, football is not his game. I don't know why all Real players have ugly faces, really terrible to see their faces one uglier from the other, the morals at Real is only to show off their asses, Barca look like real team, they are all fit look like sportsmen while Real team looks like they all belong to some homosexual club and use drugs, everybody who likes Real must seek psychiatric counseling immediately "show me what you like I will tell you who you are", that's why I bet on Sport, not underwear beach boys-junkies. Real has deep pockets and fix many matches to get points, to get more advertising $, Real is the ugliest team in Europe and Barca is all football, not a metro sexual addicts pussies. Real doesn't play football, poor Özil and Khedira, they wanted the fame but now they see that they joined the sick team and both play terrible, in Germany they played much better...good people are not fit for Real, you must be an idioten freak to play there where money is all it's about. If not for match fixing Real would be already N3 or even 5 in Spain. A ton of money is invested in Real and their owner Perez knows that money can buy points, so he opens his wallet and buys fame for his sick team. Barcelona will win and if Real will score then only it can be penalty, I see minimum 2 points difference for Barca, it will be an easy game so fasten your seatbelts and relax, I want to see who of you bet on Real this time? Anybody?
    I didn't even say nothing bad about Barca!

Also not saying Madrid will win! But with Mourinho on the bench this can end in a draw and bury u!

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

I think that Cup win and the numerous matches have really turned the momentum to Madrid. I really like their chances here with the pressure certainly on Barca. I honestly could care less of the outcome, but I am damned excited about some fantastic futbol.
    I just kinda feel like a Madrid PK bet is gonna get booked on my end.

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I think this match is a tough one to wager on just because anything is possible. I really can't wait for tomorrow though, what game this is going to be

First 123