pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    look how powerful is a pakistani lulla,that i inserted in sunde19 and it make way 2 your pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    آپ کی بیوی اپنے عضو تناسل پسند کرتا ہے

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    heres pakistani wikileaks. In your tenage you brought in emergency to a hospital ,with you mom,your slacks are fill with blood and you are unconscious,coz a long branch brinjle stucked in your pussy,i was o.t.tech there,when we bring u in emergency o.t,and doctors want to start operation shaking there heads that what a misery to this girl sunde19,when i lay your slacks we all tongue tightened nd heavy wave of shock stunned us,coz a thick candle also stucked in your asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One hole penetration not fulfill your lust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!than i became your bf and another story begins daily penetration from both holes!!!!!!!!!!!your mom said,i consider shanty a gentle person but he seems to be a lot nations offspring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Thats why long branch brinjle is prohibited, strictly prohibited not to sel in your county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before meeting me you used to use thick candle,cocumber,reddish and carrots expect main course long branch brinjle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    تم ایک گندی خنزير گدی ہیں.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

pakistan wikileaks, awesome

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

my intention 200% attained,it is law of nature that child speaks his father lang.so that u all supposed 2 b my offspring as now u can speaks urdu lang.of ur father shanty!!!!!!!!!!!congrats ,if u still bad mouth 2 me than i
    will practice to B INCEST with my daughters and sons here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Now enjoy deuce!!!!!!!!i left your pussy that one can easilly clap inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! coz you mess with my caterpiller monster,next time you have lesson not to mess with guys with big meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So apparently someone insulting your wife in your native language does not upset you.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

funniest thread ever

First ... 3456