sycoogtit
    play matchbook
    sycoogtit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dr. Jay's Infallible Baseball System

I received this e-mail yesterday. Anyone know who this is or what the system is? I have no idea who this guy is or how he got my e-mail address.

Dear Subscriber,
    Thank you for your interest in DR. JAY'S INFALLIBLE BASEBALL SYSTEM.
    With the Dr. Jay's Infallible Baseball System it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to lose.
    The system is 100% mathematically infallible !!!

The system is absolutely the best in the world...PERIOD!
    For more information please visit our website: www.infalliblebaseball.com

Have a great MLB season!
    Best Regards,
    Jon Paige

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

gotta be a chase system just like that john morrison one

sycoogtit
    play matchbook

That's what I initially thought, but he says it's not a chase. I'm thinking it might just be an outright scam. Pay $50 and get nothing in return.

Darwin
    Darwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely seems cheesy

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Dont bet on baseball, therefore impossible to lose.

PM me to see where you need to send the 40 bux (10 bux off the Drs special offer).

sycoogtit
    play matchbook

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Dont bet on baseball, therefore impossible to lose. PM me to see where you need to send the 40 bux (10 bux off the Drs special offer).
    That's it! PM on the way...

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sycoogtit View Post
    That's what I initially thought, but he says it's not a chase. I'm thinking it might just be an outright scam. Pay $50 and get nothing in return.
    Every amway salesman says it's not a pyramid scheme.

kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I actually purchased this system last Baseball season. It is not a chase system and it is not a scam. It is a strategy for betting Baseball and comes with a spreadsheet to help you determine bets and amounts. It actually works pretty damn good and I made a good profit last season. It can be a little risky with the bankroll he suggests using for each bet (25%), but you can adjust it to what's comfortable for you.

P.S. No I am not a shill, just someone who actually bought and used this system.

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

so whats the system? You can give us 80% of the guts without revealing the "secret recipe".

tater

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

HERE is the System. have a nice day,,,,,
    tater

And now you have Dr. Jay and his infallible system that is mathematically impossible to lose. The claim is it hasn't lost once in 25 years. He doesn't say it, but the claim is really of no losing seasons, not no losing bets as implied. It has had months over a season where it has lost money.
    It requires you to make 8 Parlay bets on six teams, three of which are favorites. If one of the favorites lose by exactly one run, you lose the bet. So much for being infallible.
    Dr. Jays infallible system is just as fallible as any other system. There is no sure bet on the future, unless it is that the sun will rise. If it doesn't, there will be nobody to collect the win anyway.
    I have only touched on three of the many systems you will see being sold online. But the story is the same with all of the others as well. These systems are nothing more than get rich quick on the internet scams disguised as sports betting systems. They are marketed the same way. They are selling the same dream to a different audience.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

LOL

kero214

Quote Originally Posted by tatehill2000 View Post
    HERE is the System. have a nice day,,,,,
    tater

And now you have Dr. Jay and his infallible system that is mathematically impossible to lose. The claim is it hasn't lost once in 25 years. He doesn't say it, but the claim is really of no losing seasons, not no losing bets as implied. It has had months over a season where it has lost money.
    It requires you to make 8 Parlay bets on six teams, three of which are favorites. If one of the favorites lose by exactly one run, you lose the bet. So much for being infallible.
    Dr. Jays infallible system is just as fallible as any other system. There is no sure bet on the future, unless it is that the sun will rise. If it doesn't, there will be nobody to collect the win anyway.
    I have only touched on three of the many systems you will see being sold online. But the story is the same with all of the others as well. These systems are nothing more than get rich quick on the internet scams disguised as sports betting systems. They are marketed the same way. They are selling the same dream to a different audience.
    Dude, you use the word system like it is a dirty word and it is not a system but a strategy, and what successful bettor doesn't use some sort of strategy. I do agree it should not be called "infallible" because it like any strategy is fallible. And Of course it has weeks or even months where it loses, but over the entire season it has always proved to be profitable and has been for me the past 2 seasons I've been using it. And you say it is a scam, yet admit every season ends with a profit??? If you consider a profitable strategy that actually produces a decent profit over an entire season a scam, then you must be living in some sports betting fantasy land that I hope I never see.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Why do ppl like to bebury

this is crazy!

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing beats experience, knowledge and hard work. In bases until you pay your dues, you lose. Eventually you realize what has been causing you to get cruhed. Ideally, you learn from your mistakes, have enough outs and spend enough time watching lines so you really can make wagers that cannot lose. Bases is truly the Belmont Stakes of the sports betting business......the first few furlongs are meaningless unless you do something stupid to put yourself out of the race. Gets to be a grind. Need more stamina in this sport than any other. Grinders will win more often than not.

Experience, knowledge and hard work.....that is your system. Not Dr. Jackasses!!!

*Sorry.This is not the get rich quick scheme everybody is looking for.

kero214

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    Nothing beats experience, knowledge and hard work. In bases until you pay your dues, you lose. Eventually you realize what has been causing you to get cruhed. Ideally, you learn from your mistakes, have enough outs and spend enough time watching lines so you really can make wagers that cannot lose. Bases is truly the Belmont Stakes of the sports betting business......the first few furlongs are meaningless unless you do something stupid to put yourself out of the race. Gets to be a grind. Need more stamina in this sport than any other. Grinders will win more often than not.

Experience, knowledge and hard work.....that is your system. Not Dr. Jackasses!!!

*Sorry.This is not the get rich quick scheme everybody is looking for.
    I agree, this is NOT a get rich quick strategy, it is a grind. You can call him DR. Jackass or whatever you want, but truth be told, his strategy has proven to been profitable for me, and so far this season (3 days old) I have hit 2 parlays for $183 and $189.