Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

"According to the table above, if you use this tactic, then your odds of winning are 99.99 percent." THATS JUST BELOW THE TABLE! read the whole page LARRY

Rubytuesday, I know all the systems, ive been gambling for 10 yrs.. but he asked how the odds went up, and sadly, thats a beginner level system.

stiff
    stiff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Timmah....if you flipped a coin five times and it came up tails all five times......you believe on the sixth flip that the odds are greater than 50/50 that the flip will come up heads?

larrymiller
    larrymiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    "According to the table above, if you use this tactic, then your odds of winning are 99.99 percent." THATS JUST BELOW THE TABLE! read the whole page LARRY

Rubytuesday, I know all the systems, ive been gambling for 10 yrs.. but he asked how the odds went up, and sadly, thats a beginner level system.
    Yes, your chances of winning with that system are 99%, learn how to read the system, I'll try to explain it so you can understand...

Your chance of hitting on your first roll are approximately 1 in 2 (its less because of the green)...

if you hit on your first spin, you start over...so if you bet 20$, u hit, you start back over and you're up 20$.

if you miss on your first spin, double your bet to 40$ (your chances of missing with your first two spins are 1:4)

If you miss again, double the bet again to 80$ (chances of missing with three are 1:8)

If you miss again, double the bet again to 160$ (chances of missing with four are 1:16)

If you miss again, double the bet again to 320$ (chances of missing with five are 1:32)

If you miss again, double the bet again to 640$ (chances of missing with six are 1:64)

If you miss again, double the bet again to 1280$ (chances of missing with seven are 1:128)

Do you understand that? The system actually plays on the 50/50 chance of hitting rather than saying it changes. Basically you reinforced the point I was making.

Timmah2483

Larry you do know odds are just percentages made to betting form, right? 1:4 is 25%, 1:8 is 12.5%, 1:16 is 6.25%... thats your odds of lossing though, odds of winning would be 75%, 87.5%, 93.75% etc...

Stiff I do believe the math and odds say the 6th time (assuming its not a double sided) is more likely to be heads than tails, yes

also, it starts 47-53 not 50/50...

Timmah2483

you guys need to stop killin James page with this odds/roulette crap! I said it to prove a point about betting.... everyone knows if i a player goes 10-10, the more he shoots the higher the odds are he misses, a pitchers odds for a no-no, get less with every inning, and a gamblers odds decrease with every wager... stop it already... your sounding as dumb as you wanna make me look

larrymiller

Larry you do know odds are just percentages made to betting form, right? 1:4 is 25%, 1:8 is 12.5%, 1:16 is 6.25%... thats your odds of lossing though, odds of winning would be 75%, 87.5%, 93.75% etc...

Stiff I do believe the math and odds say the 6th time (assuming its not a double sided) is more likely to be heads than tails, yes

First, I am going to bash your grammar, because that is what you reverted to doing earlier in this thread...

Thats is not a word, it is either that's or that is, but in this case proper English would be "those are"
    Also, lossing is not a word, it would be "losing"

Now for the gambling lesson. The odds of winning are 75% percent after two spins are due to the fact that you have a 50% chance of winning on each spin, so your chances of losing both are 50%. So, .5 times .5=.25=1/4. You chances of losing both are 1 in 4. Is this making sense to you? The chance of winning on each individual spin does not increase with each spin, but, your chance of hitting one increases with the more spins you get. Basically, what it states is...

You have a better chance of winning with 2 spins than you do with 1, but, you don't have a better chance of winning on your third spin than you do on your first or second regardless of the previous spins.

There, I think any person that is capable of understanding simple logic should be able to break that down and understand it, if you don't understand that, you either have a learning disability or are incapable of admitting you are wrong. Either way, this is correct.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

betting1000
    betting1000's Avatar Become A Pro!

For that system you just need to make sure they have a high max bet.

Timmah2483

lol, thats, and that's? really? misspelling losing with another s, really? couldn't be I didn't push my keys all the way down? whats next, Capitolization?

first "now for a gambling lesson" its not "the" gambling lesson. then, "the odds of winning 75% percent(%-percent lol), after two spins, are due to the fact..." then that sentence should end in a period.
    --------------------
    dude, the odds aren't even 50/50, you have 18 reds, 18blacks, and 1-2 green(s). it works out to something like 47.37% for black and red, and 5.26% for green (if two) thats 47.37% win/52.63% lose, and it changes from then on

Timmah2483

Seriously guys ur ruining james page! He is not gonna come back, if you keep this up.

larrymiller

Either way you're wrong.

Sorry James, but I just wanted to set the idiot straight. After all, wasn't Tim the one trying to question you with percentages?

I'm done here now, knowing I am right and Tim is just not a smart person

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Well, James wanted activity in the thread so there.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

well its quite obvious tim over here is the smartest person in the thread and we should all bow down to him even after we all have proved him wrong time and time again. Its also apparent that he can not read because i will for the 10th time now say and repeat get the fukk out of my thread and thank you!

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Well, James wanted activity in the thread so there.
    LOL, I never wanted anything negative to come to his page, I wanted him to accept advice on his site, when I knew more about the 3 initial games than he did... and he lost those games... its not that he lost them, its that he was too cocky to take my advice and save some "followers" some money.

the rest has been me dealing with people magnifying every post because I believe james was just on a month high.
    ---------------------------------

you did good larry, you didnt prove anything. but saying you won, or was "right".. is almost as good!

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    well its quite obvious tim over here is the smartest person in the thread and we should all bow down to him even after we all have proved him wrong time and time again. Its also apparent that he can not read because i will for the 10th time now say and repeat get the fukk out of my thread and thank you!
    lol, you enjoyed mine yesterday... I cant come in yours after you loading on mine?

not one guy has proved me wrong. who proved me wrong? Rudy wrote a double negative, your odds change in roulette and gambling, and you have been on a decline since november ended (from 65% to 53%). those are all facts. Im sorry. Im not trying to say Im better than anyone, just that this all works better if we take advice.

james4512

LOL, I never wanted anything negative to come to his page, I wanted him to accept advice on his site, when I knew more about the 3 initial games than he did... and he lost those games... its not that he lost them, its that he was too cocky to take my advice and save some "followers" some money.

the rest has been me dealing with people magnifying every post because I believe james was just on a month high.
    ---------------------------------

you did good larry, you didnt prove anything. but saying you won, or was "right".. is almost as good!
    I am not going to respond to you because your brain is inferior, you make jake from two and a half men look like a rhode scholar. The public of sbr really appreciates you trying to degrade my my 60+% winners, now best of luck in your thread, but i have to mention what are the odds you go 0-3 tonight and what are the odds you also bought points and elected not to post it.

i will be posting in your thread when all your square plays lose tonight, good day

james4512

Quote Originally Posted by timmah2483 View Post
    lol, you enjoyed mine yesterday... I cant come in yours after you loading on mine?

Not one guy has proved me wrong. Who proved me wrong? Rudy wrote a double negative, your odds change in roulette and gambling, and you have been on a decline since november ended (from 65% to 53%). Those are all facts. Im sorry. Im not trying to say im better than anyone, just that this all works better if we take advice.
    my percentage has not gone down, i did bad in the hawaii tournament that is all if you subtract that tournament for the millionth fukking time my ratio was still well over 60%.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, the math I did in this thread is simple. however its not 5th grade math, Ive helped all my nephews and nieces with homework. its more like 8th grade math, but few make an effort to really get behind the numbers. if you think 55% is good, than you havent done the math, plain and simple.

when did winning %'s and future winning amount, become nonsense? Guys say you can win alot of money over time betting with this guy, and I give them his numbers as they declined, i gave them numbers of the risk vs gain in the time he has bet already.. if guys knew this stuff they wouldnt say such "nonsense"

how bout this math for ya... he was 32-16 in november (66%) 27-22 in December (55%)... using his current drop per month (83% decline) and number of games, he is likely to go 23-27 in January at (46%). Odds are 78% that this is accurate. are you aware of that? keep testing me and Ill put you on the spot for some of this math, because im pretty confident you dont really know as much as you let on.

(Man, what's up with your grammar? You're very hard to understand.. You ended your first sentence with preposition! Then you say you never disregard some as a square, Im not sure you realize that means "you never (ignore/not pay attention to) someone as a square?!?!?! that makes no sense. soo many things wrong.. I could go for days on this post... and its not that im making fun, Im not, seriously! my brother has dyslexia, but both of your posts make no sense. how do u use disregard wrong but regard right? Just use normal words, keep it simple. )
    Ok from that logic are you trying to say that he's going to decline 83% percent every month? If that were the case he would be hitting 18% of his plays in June, and eventually 0%. I don't think anyone could hit 18% if they tried. And don't try and put me on the "spot" for some of this Math. I actually just graduated with a bachelors in Math. Keep up the fine work though!

Timmah2483

I am not going to respond to you because your brain is inferior, you make jake from two and a half men look like a rhode scholar. The public of sbr really appreciates you trying to degrade my my 60+% winners, now best of luck in your thread, but i have to mention what are the odds you go 0-3 tonight and what are the odds you also bought points and elected not to post it.

i will be posting in your thread when all your square plays lose tonight, good day
    bought points? that was the opening lines last night, check it!

and as for me going 0-3, im not sure.. about 10% given all the possiblities.. but if you notice, its now 6 plays... no edit... and I even posted a play on Best bet

Timmah2483

my percentage has not gone down, i did bad in the hawaii tournament that is all if you subtract that tournament for the millionth fukking time my ratio was still well over 60%.
    ohh can you subtract the losses of guys that followed you? ... well then your win % is still 55% here, 53% overall sports..

you dont get do-overs in gambling.. we would all be rich if not for something

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by nbarlotta3 View Post
    Ok from that logic are you trying to say that he's going to decline 83% percent every month? If that were the case he would be hitting 18% of his plays in June, and eventually 0%. I don't think anyone could hit 18% if they tried. And don't try and put me on the "spot" for some of this Math. I actually just graduated with a bachelors in Math. Keep up the fine work though!
    hey, great, glad to see someone with some math skills enter the room. ok naturally you know that given the current two n half months that is how it seems but odds arent exact its just a figure to go by... I personally do not think he drops below 40% but its possible with the current odds. once january is finished we will then have to use that month with both november and december to decide at what new percentage he is falling.. could be worse could be better, but you know all of this, im sure.

larrymiller

Im sorry. Im not trying to say Im better than anyone, just that this all works better if we take advice.
    I have advice for you, quit typing here, you are making yourself look really, really, stupid

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by larrymiller View Post
    I have advice for you, quit typing here, you are making yourself look really, really, stupid
    haha, lil' busta!

james4512

adding Seton Hall +4.5

so thats Illinois -4
    Seton Hall +4.5
    for everyone that might have missed the illinois with all the timmay idiocity

Timmah2483

better jump on that Seton Hall pickem 2nd half james!

james4512

1-1 if anyone saw the ending to that seton hall game you feel my pain they foul with 0.6 seconds left and wright nails both fts to win by 5 and bust me by .5. o well
    Play Notre Dame HUGE tomorrow at -3

Timmah2483

yeah, I saw it.. alot like tennessee game.. you get the pickem at half down 7?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

1-1 if anyone saw the ending to that seton hall game you feel my pain they foul with 0.6 seconds left and wright nails both fts to win by 5 and bust me by .5. o well
    tough beat both were the right side

betting1000
    betting1000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always buy off the hook. ALWAYS.

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by betting1000 View Post
    me too

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by betting1000 View Post
    bad way to throw good money away.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

On ND with ya tonight James... GL by the way timmah, your mom just introduced me to a new concept.

Butt Buster -
    After giving a female anal sex the male then proceeds to get a sharp knife and then stabs her in the ass, using the blood as lube to then anal **** the females cat or dog!

Dave: Man last nite i heard mangina butt buster (Busted) timmahs mom...now shes dead, and her cat, and Mangina is doing life behind bars what a pimp

james4512

adding
    Drexel +7.5
    Charlotte -4

GL tonight

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by mangina11 View Post
    On ND with ya tonight James... GL by the way timmah, your mom just introduced me to a new concept.

Butt Buster -
    After giving a female anal sex the male then proceeds to get a sharp knife and then stabs her in the ass, using the blood as lube to then anal **** the females cat or dog!

Dave: Man last nite i heard mangina butt buster (Busted) timmahs mom...now shes dead, and her cat, and Mangina is doing life behind bars what a pimp
    haha, thats a good one. you lil' butt busta'!

Timmah2483

adding
    Drexel +7.5
    Charlotte -4

GL tonight
    ouch! they lost by a combined 43pts. 1-2 today, 2-3 for the week, 29-25 for the last 2 months, 61-41 for last 3 months.

I'm not a math "whiz", but id say that's slowing declining, as predicted. from 60% to 53% to 40% to 30%

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

ouch! they lost by a combined 43pts. 1-2 today, 2-3 for the week, 29-25 for the last 2 months, 61-41 for last 3 months.

I'm not a math "whiz", but id say that's slowing declining, as predicted. from 60% to 53% to 40% to 30%
    You went from 80% on your 1st day, to 63% on your 2nd to 55% on your third. Sounds to me like you're be at 0 before James gets to 30. You do remember how bad 55% is right, maybe you should just quit while youre still up.

First ... 789101112 Last