fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers have a shot i dont care if they already got 2 losses they can get hott and put a 12 game win streak up if they beat golden state sunday and bulls they have a shot to possibly go 22-3 after 25 games

so 50 -6 if they continue same success and than it will be intersting to see what they do at that point going down the 20 game strech if they got 6-8 losses i think they might go out to prove something to the world.

if lakers want they can win any night they want i promise you that.

it all depends on the first 25 games or about 30 percent of the season to make a good guess what lakers want to do.

if they have 4 or more losses by 25 games you can forget it.if they dont they can start discussing it.

my honest opion is im not happy with the lakers they lost 1 at home shouldnt ever lose this early and back to back

thats why there the 3rd best team on power rankings

dstover13
    dstover13's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    wow almost all your posts are about kobe hate, i think he boned your wife/mom or something
    don't be mad i'm just calling it like i see it kobe is big time overrated my lakers woud win it all without him.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

wow almost all your posts are about kobe hate, i think he boned your wife/mom or something

if that's your wife or girlfriend in your av than you and kobe have something in common you both like the dogs. kobe couldn't get any girl i've been with he married a tranny and raped an ugly b*tch guy doesn't have game on or off the court

eddie0vedder
    eddie0vedder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    if that's your wife or girlfriend in your av than you and kobe have something in common you both like the dogs. kobe couldn't get any girl i've been with he married a tranny and raped an ugly b*tch guy doesn't have game on or off the court
    you are a ******* joke pal, you might think your all that but even most kobe haters would agree u are a joke

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

The 96 Bulls were a special team and the season was a special set of circumstances. The Bulls had been knocked out of the playoffs the year before when MJ came out of retirement late in the season. MJ was so motivated after that embaressment that he was determined to prove his greatness again. Achieving that team record was the best way to prove once again that he was the greatest. The addition of Dennis Rodman that year obviously helped but you can't underestimate that burning desire he felt after his failure vs Orlando in the previous playoffs. I just don't think the situation will ever arise again to allow the 72-10 record to fall.

jcadwell
    jcadwell's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on are you retarded?? that wont happen

taggressive
    taggressive's Avatar Become A Pro!

very very hard...

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

well find out if they can

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by fightingwarrior View Post
    lakers have a shot i dont care if they already got 2 losses they can get hott and put a 12 game win streak up if they beat golden state sunday and bulls they have a shot to possibly go 22-3 after 25 games

so 50 -6 if they continue same success and than it will be intersting to see what they do at that point going down the 20 game strech if they got 6-8 losses i think they might go out to prove something to the world.

if lakers want they can win any night they want i promise you that.

it all depends on the first 25 games or about 30 percent of the season to make a good guess what lakers want to do.

if they have 4 or more losses by 25 games you can forget it.if they dont they can start discussing it.

my honest opion is im not happy with the lakers they lost 1 at home shouldnt ever lose this early and back to back

thats why there the 3rd best team on power rankings
    No, the Lakers can't win any night they want to. No team can. Sometimes the shots just don't fall and it doesn't matter how much you want to win, it just won't happen. That's basketball for you.

And the first part of the season is not an indicator of a team trying to reach 70 games. It just means they want to get a huge lead in their conference so they can coast to the playoffs. The Lakers will be insane to try and win 70 games. Veteran teams know not to risk their players for a record they probably won't accomplish anyway. Kobe probably wouldn't be any good for the playoffs, as he does a poor job of taking care of his body anyway. Which means they certainly won't win the championshp without Kobe or another major piece missing like Gasol. It's pointless to win 70 games if your team doesn't win the championship. They are smart enough to know that.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

don't be mad i'm just calling it like i see it kobe is big time overrated my lakers woud win it all without him.
    ask some laker fans if they think that they can win without kobe, and if he is overrated

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

any proofs that kobe can't get any girls that you've been with? he's far more richer than you and most of us here

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

any proofs that kobe can't get any girls that you've been with? he's far more richer than you and most of us here
    the proof for me is looking at the tranny he married and the ugly sl*t he raped both of those girls aren't close to what i get i mean i guess he could pay for it but that doesn't really count

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

69-13, final record

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone taking a shot at golden st. +750 tonight in la ?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

their record better be good because their conference is a joke. sacramento pheonix golden state and clippers. 3 of shittiest 4 teams in west.

not tough to have good record when ur playing goldne state, clippers, and sacramento every night.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    their record better be good because their conference is a joke. sacramento pheonix golden state and clippers. 3 of shittiest 4 teams in west.

not tough to have good record when ur playing goldne state, clippers, and sacramento every night.
    every night?
    4 games vs each of those 3 teams for the season...12 out of 82 games ?? not every game

fightingwarrior

compare the facts

when the bulls went 72-10

here are the facts

they started the season 5-0

than lost

this season lakers hornets spurs opened 5-0 or better

than bulls won another 5 games

10-2

lakers are 10-2 and hornets and spurs are the same

my question is if a team like the hornets spurs lakers finish the season at say 68 wins instead of 72 are they a better team still than the 72-10 bulls

the west is harder day in and day out compared to when jordan played.

i personally think the 72-10 record is over rated but i think a team like the lakers can honestly beat it.

lakers will put 10 game win streaks this season and get hott.

i hate to say it but if bulls played lakers lakers would win in 5 or 6

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Real good shot at it imo

fightingwarrior

i dont know the lakers are killing teams left and right they lost back to back which might screw them over.

the west is very hard as well

imo lakers are 12-2 they need to go 18-2 in order to have a shot

40-4 and ill say they got a shot

the lakers are not playing back to back either and to be honest there getting a lot of days in between

look at this week just bulls and jazz both on the road and to be honest lakers might lose 1 of those.

how ever if the lakers win both of these 14-2 and ill say they got a good chance to start making a deep winning streak like 10+

the bulls put a 18 game win streak up that 72-10 season can the lakers get to 18 wins in a row or more.

i truly dont think they can but will see.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fightingwarrior View Post
    when the bulls went 72-10

here are the facts

they started the season 5-0

than lost

this season lakers hornets spurs opened 5-0 or better

than bulls won another 5 games

10-2

lakers are 10-2 and hornets and spurs are the same

my question is if a team like the hornets spurs lakers finish the season at say 68 wins instead of 72 are they a better team still than the 72-10 bulls

the west is harder day in and day out compared to when jordan played.

i personally think the 72-10 record is over rated but i think a team like the lakers can honestly beat it.

lakers will put 10 game win streaks this season and get hott.

i hate to say it but if bulls played lakers lakers would win in 5 or 6

Bulls would've swept them no doubt in my mind playing in the NBA now is a joke defense isn't even allowed anymore imagine what Jordan would have done with handchecking outlawed

Rodoc
    Rodoc's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA stand now 12-2, tomorrow will stand 12-3...
    Bulls win tonight in Staples Center

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by Rodoc View Post
    LA stand now 12-2, tomorrow will stand 12-3...
    Bulls win tonight in Staples Center
    this is lakers at home.
    where is your brain

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Gasol for MVP and kobe for 6th man of the year we need to get Shannon Brown in the starting lineup guy is killing it

Rodoc
    Rodoc's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am sorry...
    i own i was wrong

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

72-10 will not happen. maybe it will again but not any time soon

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

13-2 and face jazz in utah...that will be a good game

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

that's why my lakers need to sit kobe in crunch time guy just doesn't come thru in the clutch oh well Phil will figure it out soon and Shannon Brown will be in the starting lineup

angtank
    angtank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back to back LA LA Land

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

not if they keep losing to teams like Indiana

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

2 losses in a row now.
    lakers didnt show up tonight in

post thanksgiving is horrible for them especially after that ending in utah. clock malfuntioning and going to artest at end of game.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

I say it's time we get rid of kobe 14-39 is pathetic he shouldn't be shooting that much he just won't except the fact that he's not the best player or even the best guard on this team

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say it's time we get rid of kobe 14-39 is pathetic he shouldn't be shooting that much he just won't except the fact that he's not the best player or even the best guard on this team
    You can't be serious. I am very dissapointed about the Lakers last 2 games. Saying Kobe should be got rid of is ridiculous. Even the best will have an off night every now and then. Not to mention this is the NBA so who really knows whats going on behind the scenes. It's not the end of the world for the Lakers. They lost 2 games in a row. It's not like they aren't gonna make the playoffs. We are only about 20 games into the season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakers coming back down to earth

I say they win 59-63 games

szk1983
    szk1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

not after last night they won't

First 12345 Last