C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

FYI:

If Obama gets dragged into this and this becomes a big political issue for 2012 Obama is going to get waxed. I've even seen a lot of liberals, uber liberals lose support for AA. I heard one on NBR the other day talking about AA in the military and how it could destroy units when the weaker person gets promoted.

If AA becomes an issue in 2012 you are going to have Obama and blacks on one side, and pretty much everybody else on the other side save for some die hard liberals that can't think on their own. It's just not right and it's just not fair.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

The people who don't like Affirmative Action are the ones who are responsible for it in the first place.

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    A Dubya lover...

...I'm moving back to Holland when/if he comes back.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Affirmative action is nothing more than racism itself

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is crazy!

Flying Dutchman

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    FYI:

If Obama gets dragged into this and this becomes a big political issue for 2012 Obama is going to get waxed. I've even seen a lot of liberals, uber liberals lose support for AA. I heard one on NBR the other day talking about AA in the military and how it could destroy units when the weaker person gets promoted.

If AA becomes an issue in 2012 you are going to have Obama and blacks on one side, and pretty much everybody else on the other side save for some die hard liberals that can't think on their own. It's just not right and it's just not fair.
    It's clear you fvks don't know anything about your own military...

...of all the institutions you have, it is by far the most fair. Minorities are given a fair shake, and they know it. As a result you see huge numbers have joined, far outweighing the minority percentages in the general population.

AA isn't being used, almost everyone gets an fair deal, otherwise you'd hear a lot about it in the news, and the minorities WOULD NOT JOIN.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
    It's clear you fvks don't know anything about your own military...

...of all the institutions you have, it is by far the most fair. Minorities are given a fair shake, and they know it. As a result you see huge numbers have joined, far outweighing the minority percentages in the general population.

AA isn't being used, almost everyone gets an fair deal, otherwise you'd hear a lot about it in the news, and the minorities WOULD NOT JOIN.
    Minorities join the military for a decent job and good benefits. A 19 year old minority kid doesn't know squat how the military works.

Not everything gets reported in the news, especially when the news people are in league with the people who want wars fought.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I still dont understand how AA could not be considered unconstitutional , it absolutely is

but I guess you need to be a liberal judge and over 70 years old to think otherwise

Flying Dutchman

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Minorities join the military for a decent job and good benefits. A 19 year old minority kid doesn't know squat how the military works.

Not everything gets reported in the news, especially when the news people are in league with the people who want wars fought.
    Are you a minority? Are you in the military?

You don't think these kids talk to each other?

Typical civilian blow-hard, yapping about something you know absolutely SQUAT about.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    they should enforce affirmative action in the nba

make teams use more whites
    Each team needs to have a number of white players in proportion with census figures. Fair is Fair

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Congrats to Arizona for getting rid of a worthless program.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Congrats to Arizona as well. That is great news.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now blacks wont get any work in az.

Jobs here are for illegal mexicans only.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

I guess noone read what i said. Anyone that thinks Affirmative Actions helps black more than anyone doesnt do their research and talks out their ass.

Do the work, and research. And you'll find affirmative action helped WHITE WOMAN more than it helps blacks.

You should not take everything you hear around the water cooler as fact. My... you people are so simple.

First 12