pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread gets worse day by day. So many damn liars !!!

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    It's 1K forthosewhodon't post up credit players only!

As stated before I paid when I lost my dime and sent another dime giving me more money to play with and increasing my limits to 500.00 per bet!!

They have treated me good!
    Do you think everyone here is a ****ing retard? A poster who just signs up here pays 2 dimes to a book that has a current scam alert out on it by the osga and has been caught lying about their hills sites. Even though they are not letting anyone else do dhl you get yours after stating it was sent regular mail. lol

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

read my chats folks I have said this over and over.

Re-ups are not restricted as credit only players are. Read the web rules.

I have no reason to lie folks. Would be happy to fax a copy to Bill no problem. Yes they said it was coming by mail, not sure why it came by DHL.

Fact is I got it

picantel

I just got off of live chat and they stated my money was sent via mail
    You posted this on april 1, 2008

All withdrawals are processed on Wednesdays.

Wednesday is April 2, 2008

All withdrawals are sent by check from Canada and should arrive within 3-4 days.

Yes yours was received 2 days later via dhl which they have already stated is not available.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

As stated before I paid when I lost my dime and sent another dime giving me more money to play with and increasing my limits to 500.00 per bet!!

Guess they keep changing the rules. Your max would be $200 if you did that. Would have to send in 5K to get $500 max bet.

Why do you kids keep making up the lies ?

Line of Credit Side Limits Total
    Limits Parlay Limits Teaser
    Limits
    $1,000 $100 $100 $50 $100
    $2,000 $200 $200 $100 $200
    $3,000 $300 $300 $150 $300
    $4,000 $400 $400 $200 $400
    $5,000 $500 $500 $250 $500
    $6,000 $500 $500 $250 $500

myr10
    myr10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

According to their site, If you paid 2 dimes, your credit line would be 5k with $400 max side limit. How did you get $500 per bet. Seems like they are bending some rules for you.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Like I said I have no reason to lie! don't believe me thats your problem.

I am just giving you facts. Like I said I will be happy to fax a copy to BILL.

If they stiffed me I would let u know. THEY DIDN't!!!!!!!!!!!

picantel

A $500 limit to bet right?

Straight from their website. In order to get a $500 limit you need to post up 3k that goes with your 1k credit. You paid back your 1k which does not count and sent them another 1k. According to their rules your betting limit would be $300. Of course, perhaps their rules do not apply to you.

picantel

I see everyone else is calling out the bullshit. That is the problem with lying. Once you start it keeps getting worse and worse and it gets really hard to keep up with the bullshit.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

you got me I lied!!! lol

picantel

Wait I know let's hear what cw has to say to SBR.
    *crickets* *crickets*

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iloveshills.com

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Believe what u want!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottomline establish yourself as a respectable client and PAY WHEN U LOSE you might find the book is very fair and honest.

Those that have no intentions of sending money when they lose why waist your breath here in this thread!!!!!!!

Those that are legit like Craz1 and westside pete do want to hear the truth.

Honesty baby try it once and a while

PHILS tie!!!!!!!!!!!!

picantel

I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation why
    1)you get dhl and nobody else does
    2)you get $500 limits and nobody else does with your postup
    3)you get to withdraw 3k and nobody else does

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Have u posted up any money?

If not why are u questioning anything??

picantel

Do you plan on every answering the question or are just gonna beat around the bush here. I have done a ton of research on this site. Was just reading on a site in which the person believes this is a local bookie group who is sending shills out for business. Why do you get around the rules that cw has set up and is being very strict about and nobody else gets a break?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Believe what u want!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottomline establish yourself as a respectable client and PAY WHEN U LOSE you might find the book is very fair and honest.

Those that have no intentions of sending money when they lose why waist your breath here in this thread!!!!!!!

Those that are legit like Craz1 and westside pete do want to hear the truth.

Honesty baby try it once and a while

PHILS tie!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phils take the lead. I have $2,400 on them. One of my biggest bets ever! Not through CW, but WW. Don't get bothered by people. The majority appreciate the feedback. The others most likely lost the dime. They will not like it when the collections start. If they don't, then at least they could wake up knowing they are a stiff.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I am trying to explain it to u and not be mean about it. If your friends have not sent in a dime why would they get any breaks??

They are using there money. I am using my money. Once u post up there is no limit on what you can win. How much youcan bet is between the person sending in money to play with verses only mony owed or none at all.

Those lines are for credit only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you ay your loses you are still credit only!!!!!

I hope that helps!

If they right shiit bad about them why would they bend any rules for a negitative talker, just thiink about it

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Rob thank u!!! Makes me feel better. Unbelievable how nobody wants to hear the truth.

picantel

I quoted the postup lines and 2 other people pointed the rules out to you also. How about this and I will believe you. Send me a copy of the scanned check to picanteL@gmail.com or just email me and we can discuss this like adults instead of on the forum. I asked another brand new poster to do this but he refused and suddenly disappeared off the forum after stating he was paid ** when nobody else was allowed to withdraw with that method. Rather suspicious I am sure you would agree.

robmpink
    Update your status

Rob thank u!!! Makes me feel better. Unbelievable how nobody wants to hear the truth.
    I could understand people being skeptical as well. Some make good points. I got paid and also paid them. I don't know either way how they will fair in the long run.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I quoted the postup lines and 2 other people pointed the rules out to you also. How about this and I will believe you. Send me a copy of the scanned check to picanteL@gmail.com or just email me and we can discuss this like adults instead of on the forum. I asked another brand new poster to do this but he refused and suddenly disappeared off the forum after stating he was paid ** when nobody else was allowed to withdraw with that method. Rather suspicious I am sure you would agree.
    From discussions I had w/ CW, they were pretty pissed at the guy who came on here and said he got paid by **. They were bombarded w/ requests after. I would be pissed as well.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I could understand people being skeptical as well. Some make good points. I got paid and also paid them. I don't know either way how they will fair in the long run.
    Noone can be sure long term about any book. BoS was my mainbook they sent me to Costa Rica paid for Golf VIP parties u name it now there gone who knows.

Right now there legit.

I have no problem scanning it

However I was taken off the sight for positive statements regarding cw. So it seems that those who say good things are not liked.

III called Bill twice to get back on an reassure him I have no professional affailiation which I don't just a player in California

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Phils take the lead. I have $2,400 on them. One of my biggest bets ever! Not through CW, but WW. Don't get bothered by people. The majority appreciate the feedback. The others most likely lost the dime. They will not like it when the collections start. If they don't, then at least they could wake up knowing they are a stiff.
    Rob sucking the rooster of an obvious CW shill

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok define shill? u use that as meaning what??????

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Curt Schilling?

2Pac

pimike's signature =

"Don't Play if you can't Pay"

HOW OBVIOUS CAN THIS GET?

2Pac

Now he's trying to up his post count, because he thinks that more posts = more credibility.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2Pac View Post
    Rob sucking the rooster of an obvious CW shill
    Dude, you are a deadbeat. It will be funny when you get bombarded. Stupid stiff. Do you live in the projects? What is your credit score 401? Loser, deadbeat. Only one could imagine the kind of female you could keep.

I personally will call your house and sign you up for every type of mail out there. It won't be hard to look for the stiff with the birthday of 1-1-80. Hopefully for you, that isn't your real birthday.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

My friend this true for everything in life i.e. getting married, having kids, gambling u name it it's true

Think about it

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

2suck was anyone even talking to u?????????

Rob nor I loser

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Moderators? Bill?

I may have missed it, but I do not see any moderators involved in this thread at all.

WHat do they think?

Have they tried to get any further information?

Credit Wagering is much more likely to get losers to pay, if they in some way establish a relationship with Bill or the other guys here.

They will also get many more legit clients if they establish themself in a similiar way here or on another forum.

just curious...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree, would love to see SBR rate them. Put lets face it it is all about the money.

If cw doesn't pay SBR they don't getto play with SBR. just would be wise if they did, who know maybe they will down the rode.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I dont even need a rating.

Asking for a rating is suspicious in my opinion, and it especially suspicious when one of the posters who is touting the legitemacy is asking for a rating. Who needs a rating, just some general information or advice.

I just mean some contact.

It is not all about money.

I have read posts from Bill or the moderators about contact they have had with books they are not associated with, they will look into disputes with books they are not familiar with if they can.

Myabe we have to wait until someone is not paid long enough to be considered a dispute.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I believe Bill has spoken with them. I have not heard one person complain they didn't get paid so what is all the NEG talk about. I'm not sure why I fill that I need to defend them .

Maybe I should be on there pay roll!

MY MOUTH IS SHUT FROM NOW ON REGARDING CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want thrown off sight again! nor do I care what people think. Was just trying to help with what I knew from personal expeirence with them.

I'm out and your on ur own now!!!!!!!!!!

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last