framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know what you're talking, VivaJG. There had an error with their 2nd half lines. They had the total at 209 when it should have been 107. Couple of minutes later they made the correction. I think they should honor your bet. it's obvious you were betting the bobcats +12.5 pts and not the moneyline. If you were betting the moneyline on Charlotte, it would have something like +500 for the 2nd half.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

that should be a win for you...the real line was lakers -12.5 sec h....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will rate them a C right now also. Some old time posters have been paid. I will say this will be one of the biggest threads of all times at SBR also

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

i have parked my check in my bathroom next to my enron and etoy stock certifiicates to wipe my ass with

cashing these checks will put you on the homeland security 'do not fly' list for 10 years

JED
    JED's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by VivaJG View Post

I think this should be graded a win. The main reasons 1) Its obvious I wasn't taking advantage of a "bad line"... There is no way I would have taken Bobcats at even money before the game started or to take the Bobcats ML 2nd Half for even money. That would make no sense because they were huge dogs. 2) Quite simply, the wager I placed... Bobcats ML -110 won.
    it was a bad 2nd half line but not to your advantage surprisingly you placed it and surprisingly it won
    no action is correct

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JED View Post
    it was a bad 2nd half line but not to your advantage surprisingly you placed it and surprisingly it won
    no action is correct
    Why was it a bad line? The line wasn't for 2nd half, it was NBA ML Charlotte ML -110. They were up 13 at half and other books had the 2nd half line as Charlotte had to hold on and win the game.... They did this and they won by 13.

No where in my wager does it say 2nd half. I placed it because Charlotte ML -110 for the GAME placed at half time was the same as taking Charlotte +12.5 for the 2nd Half....

Am I just not understanding something?

Timetopay
    Timetopay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Just going to be interesing to hear what some of you do your first losing week. My guess most of you will stiff

compaqDikk

here's how this will pan out,

checks will be fine for about 4 months, then william walters, butane networks, and various other syndicates will hammer these guys

jjgold

The question is now what happens to guys that lose after they got a check? Do they stiff them??

compaqDikk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The question is now what happens to guys that lose after they got a check? Do they stiff them??
    no way sbrforums posters stiff them. we are all honest here, well most of us + we never lose

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am supposed to receive a check for a grand, I'm going to cash it.

Then I will not pay them what i owe.

jjgold

2pac they got your address

be careful

VivaJG

My wager was deemed no action.

They said they made a mistake with the line but they wouldn't say the two bets were the same. They are. They actually made me feel pretty shitty saying "common" and asking if I'd ever bet on a 2nd half before.... of course.... But someone like me that sees Bobcats ML for the game and Bobcats +12.5 2nd half when they are up 13----I think right away--> same ****ing thing.

Anyway, it's a $100 but oh well....

They called me during our live chat, because they were going to address the issue on the phone but I didn't hear it ring. They tried twice. I can't complain about the customer service... I was just hoping for the benefit of the doubt because I wasn't taking advantage of them

Anyway, they again said my cashout was processed fine... So I just have to wait until next week

jjgold

I have talked to few guys from my area that I gave link to and they do call you back to confirm stuff.

jjgold

*Any ONE who violates our policies will be permanently suspended and any losses will be owed and winnings forfeited*

* Anyone who supplies false account information.
    * Anyone who does not make payment arrangements within 30 days will have all gambling privileges permanently suspended and account turned over for collection.
    * We do NOT allow multiple accounts to use the same IP address.
    * Accounts are limited to ONE per person/ per household/ phone number/ street address/ IP address/ ONE ACCOUNT ONLY

Timetopay

Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    Just going to be interesing to hear what some of you do your first losing week. My guess most of you will stiff

JJ are you just copying my posts at this point

jjgold

Crazy will you pay if you lose? This book has a great concept and plus no agents so they are pretty safe from legal shit.

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

You must call or e-mail to confirm here is my lesson with these guys.
    Played the ponies at AQU #1 played a $1 Tri Box 2,3,5,7

It hit $2 ticket paid $109 they said I lost I had and investment of only $24 but they said I lost $5.80

Got the picks here I am no pony capper but jon101 posted it so i played it. Long story short I called them on it and they are looking into it. I have not played any normal sports amounts with these guys and if they say it is a loss i am out of there. Will update asap. I know I have no money in this thing but learned a good lesson always follow up. They usally wait until the end of the day to post results today they took that play off of my pending bets??

Junk

junkman773

Quote Originally Posted by junkman773 View Post
    You must call or e-mail to confirm here is my lesson with these guys.
    Played the ponies at AQU #1 played a $1 Tri Box 2,3,5,7

It hit $2 ticket paid $109 they said I lost I had and investment of only $24 but they said I lost $5.80

Got the picks here I am no pony capper but jon101 posted it so i played it. Long story short I called them on it and they are looking into it. I have not played any normal sports amounts with these guys and if they say it is a loss i am out of there. Will update asap. I know I have no money in this thing but learned a good lesson always follow up. They usally wait until the end of the day to post results today they took that play off of my pending bets??

Junk
    Ok guys I got wound up for nothing they made adjustment glad it was not and nickle or dime i had riding on a game may have had to really get wound up.

Maybe they are for real?

Thanks
    JUnk

jjgold

Good answer Crazy because if guys like you do it they book will be great, I think they are definitely early on legit.

Timetopay

JJ are you nuts. This place is a scam. Come on.

jjgold

Well some guys got paid guy

junkman773

Well some guys got paid guy

Only time will tell but they did handle my small problem very quick. I am old school pay if you lose collect if you win. And i am getting a better feel for them.

Thanks to all BOL

JUNK

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by junkman773 View Post
    Ok guys I got wound up for nothing they made adjustment glad it was not and nickle or dime i had riding on a game may have had to really get wound up.

Maybe they are for real?

Thanks
    JUnk
    I was playing a lot of horses with them. Got tired of going through what you just did. Would have to e-mail them about 4 or 5 times a day to correct horse wagers. To their credit they always did , but it gets old after awhile. Rather use a site that can grade wagers correctly.

compaqDikk

i just **'ed them 2 large. this CS guy said i was actually the first losing customer and first to actually pay. probably be the last one to pay too

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

To be honest, I was seriously considering stiffing these dudes when I was down to my last $100. It's been sitting a $700 dollars ever since, and until I see that debit card comes out, I'll decide if I should give this site anymore action. My bankroll at my other account would have to be completely gone before I play their again, because really, who's going to pay these idiots.

jjgold

It would be worth their while to stay and make a few bucks,a scam would not last long in this day and age. I am optimistic about them, although they need to grade stuff fast without many mistakes.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

I will pay if I lose. I am not some scumbag. I wouldn't even consider playing their if I didn't have good intentions.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I'll guarantee you that every single person in this forum will not pay these guy di@k, if they don't get paid by winning from them first. Those who lose right of the bat aren't going to pay them a single penny. I think it would be wiser for them to start people with $500 dollar instead, at least that amount seems more manageable to pay off if you lose. That's why I don't play with bookies, don't want to own what I don't have. Again I don't own these clown jack, Now if SBR gives them a C- rating, it will make them legit and I'll own up on my end.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I'll guarantee you that every single person in this forum will not pay these guy di@k, if they don't get paid by winning from them first. Those who lose right of the bat aren't going to pay them a single penny. I think it would be wiser for them to start people with $500 dollar instead, at least that amount seems more manageable to pay off if you lose. That's why I don't play with bookies, don't want to own what I don't have. Again I don't own these clown jack, Now if SBR gives them a C- rating, it will make them legit and I'll own up on my end.
    You are wrong. If I lose a $100.00 or 1k I will pay. 1k is nothing.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I signed up

VivaJG

Let's just drop it please, cause it's way off topic and the bottom line is it's completed.

I just didn't like being looked at shady when the ****ing wagers are the same. It's shitty is all. Especially when they are obviously the same bet, semantics aside.

compaqDikk

closing in on 10k views.

this will go down as one of the biggest hoaxes in the 7+ years or offshore gaming forums

i'd love to shake my hand with the founder of this company. he's pure genius

my childrens' children will be lauging with this thread
    Last edited by compaqDikk; 03-27-08 at 04:06 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    listen rob...this isn't necessary back and forth.. and I thought your start date was 2008 not 2007...so your aren't a newbie but the attack was out of line..actually if you got paid and the funds are good this should make the forum feel better about the site...
    Listen, hopefully no hard feelings. I think you got the bad side of me from that Picantal person or whatever. I just reported what happened and he was making comments about a magician. It really pissed me off. Today I read this and laughed at his comments. I read my comments and am embarrased. I'm sorry for the snap.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last