diamond
    diamond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    just got this email..... just wanna show u they're watching me post i told them who i was and got this email

Subj: Re: (no subject)
    Date: 4/23/2008 3:39:01 PM Pacific Standard Time
    To: Forthahuneyzz@aol.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Keep it up **** head
    Very rude reply, customer representative should act professional. But still, printscreen your answer, when you paste like this you never know if its edited or not. Do you know how to printscreen?

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

You posted when you opened the account and that was all...I haven't seen any posts from you slamming them until trying to get paid....

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

j$ Im up 2000 in less then a week.1000 from settlement for last week and already at my 1000 profit limit for this week. I've been paid around 3000 from them already and always get paid and they are nice to me. So I dunno wat to say.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Im done they are scammers as i originally thought

diamond

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    If you started a new company you would be ok with your employees talking or emailing like this?? I own my own company...first time would be a warning...second time fired...customer service is key to any company ...especially a new one...not like he picked up the phone and gave them an ear full...there's no phone number...
    spot on Pete. CW and other have an attiude problem if they reply like this. YES some customers can be really annoying, no reason to reply like this or call them things.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

If you started a new company you would be ok with your employees talking or emailing like this?? the way they emailed J$?? I own my own company...first time would be a warning...second time fired...customer service is key to any company ...especially a new one...not like he picked up the phone and gave them an ear full...there's no phone number...

If you were to start a new company, would you start off by giving $1,000 credit with no verifications to a group of people who are notoriously degenerates -- given they have no legal obligation to pay(no offense to ourselves personally, but gamblers don't have the best reputations)?

WestsidePete

I've had clients yell at me..thinking they are right about something where I knew they were wrong...but you must remain professional if you want your business to succeed...and again, it was only via email or live chat from J$..how pissed can they get??

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    If you were to start a new company, would you start off by giving $1,000 credit with no verifications to a group of people who are notoriously degenerates -- given they have no legal obligation to pay(no offense to ourselves personally, but gamblers don't have the best reputations)?
    No....I would want serious players that have the mean to pay first and get credit referrals from them.....

durito
    escarabajo negro

No....I would want serious players that have the mean to pay first and get credit referrals from them.....
    Right, so given their shoddy business model, it's not terribly surprising their E-Mail responses to a customer -- no matter how annoying -- are inappropriate.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I just wanted to say I received my check today ($750).

After reading todays posts, one could only imagine how bad this J$ pissed them off. There is a 0% chance they cut you off because you won. You are just a nut and they are busy enough. I would think that you would still get your "winnings". What do I know though?

They gave me a check tracking # yesterday via live chat. I wrote it down and checked it after the live chat. Nothing showed on the DHL website. I was a bit annoyed.
    Anyway, the check was delivered, but it wasn't delivered by DHL. I never even heard the name of this service before. This is most likely why it didn't pull up on DHL. Because it wasn't through DHL.

To date collected from them around $2,660
    To date paid cash to them $700
    To date awaiting payouts $1,370
    To date deducted from my account to pay back losses $500

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    There is a 0% chance they cut you off because you won.
    While I'm positive it doesn't apply to this jackass -- almost every book out there will cut off advantage players.

If credit wagering really has lines that 1pt off market as people have suggested, they better start cutting off people real fast.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I am stalking you I guess you are stalking everyone on this thread.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    While I'm positive it doesn't apply to this jackass -- almost every book out there will cut off advantage players.

If credit wagering really has lines that 1pt off market as people have suggested, they better start cutting off people real fast.
    Based on conversations I had w/ them in the past, they are cognizant that their lines move slow. The impression they gave me was they really don't give a ****. Think about it. The majority of people there have $100 max. How bad could they get beat? Maybe things will change come football season. That is when they think they will be huge.

j$

just got this email after the one that they sent stating keep it up **** head

I have decided I will have it delivered in person.

You are a little punk who does not know how to treat any one.

You do what you want to do.

Quoting Forthahuneyzz@aol.com:

> dont worry im about to send u links to all the threads im about to start at
    > sbr.. your emails are real professional..just make sure my money gets here
    > or then things will even get worse for u
    >

j$

On the bottom was my origianl message then they replied I'm a punk etc. LOL.. these guys have stepped it up to harrassing customers they owe money this is crazy

j$

He'll have it delivered in person???? I wish one those mf's would show up at my door

j$

Cant believe this shit.... They say this all stems from me haveing an attitude???? I actually backed these people at first but wow do I feel dumb... Didnt know creditwagering was my dad telling me I have an attitude problem. cmon these people are rediculous

WestsidePete

awesome!! have them come to your house...you live in Cali right??

j$

yea

diamond

just got this email after the one that they sent stating keep it up **** head

I have decided I will have it delivered in person.

You are a little punk who does not know how to treat any one.

You do what you want to do.

Quoting Forthahuneyzz@aol.com:

> dont worry im about to send u links to all the threads im about to start at
    > sbr.. your emails are real professional..just make sure my money gets here
    > or then things will even get worse for u
    >
    PRINTSCREEN PRINTSCREEN PRINTSCREEN PRINTSCREEN

robmpink
    Update your status

It is ok to post that you didn't get the check. That is why the thread is useful. You went off the deep end though.

j$

thats there email they said they'd have it delivered in person... If its not DHL and this person actually works for them I promise u I will beat there ass

WestsidePete

so they have connections in cali?? bullshit ...

j$

UHH ok Rob just pointing out scammers when I see them... Hey if u wanna defend Creditwagering.com go ahead but are u crazy.... They are full of shit they're not gonna pay me. They've been teeling me my check is on its way yet my accnt is closed today and they're sending me a check for all they owe????? that would mean there never was a check on the way

diamond

thats there email they said they'd have it delivered in person... If its not DHL and this person actually works for them I promise u I will beat there ass
    You do now that copy and pasting email is easy to edit? Printscreen on the other hand will provide us with real proof. You have not responded once on this issue.

diamond

May I say PLEASE..will make your case look so much stronger.

j$

what is printscreen dumb ass I obviously dont know

robmpink
    Update your status

If I were CW, I would pay you, but here is what I would do. Recall the check that is on its way. Fly to Australia and release a carrier pigeon with your check. You eventually will get paid, but it may take 4 months for the pigeon to arrive in CA.

j$

how is this done?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Let me know how it works out. They made a mistake with calling me a few times asking for payment. In reality they made a mistake on their part and have offered me a bonus to play with them. The phone calls I received were not friendly and it wasn't a direct threat but close. The said that they have a person in my area looking for payment. I was laughing both times explaining that I do not wager with them anymore and I did not lose a penny from them. They have e-mailed 2 times offering me a bonus and wanting my action. I have a great book I play at and gave them a shot. Not interested and their limits are low.

diamond

Print screen (often abbreviated Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn or Prnt Scrn) is a key present on most keyboards, typically situated in the same section as the break key and scroll lock key.

In Microsoft Windows, pressing print screen will capture the entire screen, while pressing the alt key in combination with print screen will capture the currently selected window. The captured image can then be pasted into an editing program such as a word processor, email, or graphics software. Pressing print screen, with both the alt key and shift key depressed, turns on a high contrast mode for people with visual impairments.

robmpink
    Update your status

UHH ok Rob just pointing out scammers when I see them... Hey if u wanna defend Creditwagering.com go ahead but are u crazy.... They are full of shit they're not gonna pay me. They've been teeling me my check is on its way yet my accnt is closed today and they're sending me a check for all they owe????? that would mean there never was a check on the way
    I have a good feeling you will get paid. They probably hate your guts and won't let you play their again, but you should get a check.

The best thing you could do is make your mind up that you won't get paid. Then when/if the check comes you will be suprised.

diamond

how is this done?
    So locate your email and make it full size...then press PrtSC or something on the right side. Then paste it into for example paint, save it on your desktop. Then add it to a post here by using the features on the command line (in this case: INSERT IMAGE)

j$

Every time I save it I cant find it and im putting it in My documents

diamond

Every time I save it I cant find it and im putting it in My documents
    just name it with BIG LETTERS and save it on the desktop..remember that when you paste image, you have to scroll down to find desktop...you can do it its not that difficult.

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last