pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Actually, what I don't want to see is players getting scammed by a book that's been in business for 5 minutes with an unprofitable business model.

By your logic BigJuicyOdds and Lazerwager were legit until they closed with everyones money.

I fully understand every ones concern and you may have those concerns for legitamite reasons. Many past books have closed up shop. Understandable I do agree .

The problem here is simply that peope are assumming in advance they will fail so therefore they play and don't pay under false pretenses.

I hope this clairifys it some. why some of us our not defending what will happen in the future because no one holds the future but what is the facts nowis what we are reporting.

You don't trust them ok, understandable, but don't turn around lose the up front money and not pay,

This is all I care about. This all we are tying to say they are paying and not one person who honestly earned their money got stiffed, so why do that to them?

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I fully understand every ones concern and you may have those concerns for legitamite reasons. Many past books have closed up shop. Understandable I do agree .

The problem here is simply that peope are assumming in advance they will fail so therefore they play and don't pay under false pretenses.

I hope this clairifys it some. why some of us our not defending what will happen in the future because no one holds the future but what is the facts nowis what we are reporting.

You don't trust them ok, understandable, but don't turn around lose the up front money and not pay,

This is all I care about. This all we are tying to say they are paying and not one person who honestly earned their money got stiffed, so why do that to them?
    what if a player never sent you any form of ID....

was your website going to pay them???????

if you are AFRAID to answer the question...I fully understand you are a coward shill

you werent going to pay me....you NEVER sent me one red cent

so how would it be that I owe you ANYTHING?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I gave all the information i feel I need to give.

Those that ask obvious stupid questions don't deserve an answer.

Bottom line no matter what you do in life if you don't play by the rules you don't play. Not sure why everyone wants to fight the rules.

Even here on SBR you don't play buy the rules you get oust or suspended, trust me I've been there.

I have no affilation with CW other than hitting them hard and getting paid. I will have collected 7,000 from them since I started playing in March.

They pay I'm happy!

I lose I pay have done so already 2 dimes

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

This thread has just become a battleground of 4 people saying the site is paying and everyone else saying it will fail and is a scam, does anyone have actual solid proof either way? I was wondering if anyone has a image of a check they sent them or anyone else has proof they got scammed otherwise this whole thread is useless-

Cloak & Dagger

I gave all the information i feel I need to give.

Those that ask obvious stupid questions don't deserve an answer.

Bottom line no matter what you do in life if you don't play by the rules you don't play. Not sure why everyone wants to fight the rules.

Even here on SBR you don't play buy the rules you get oust or suspended, trust me I've been there.

I have no affilation with CW other than hitting them hard and getting paid. I will have collected 7,000 from them since I started playing in March.

They pay I'm happy!

I lose I pay have done so already 2 dimes
    L-O-L

that is you I quoted in my sig right??

and you CANT answser the question....or you are AFRAID to answer the question

cause your website never had any intention of paying a player who didnt fork over their identity

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    This thread has just become a battleground of 4 people saying the site is paying and everyone else saying it will fail and is a scam, does anyone have actual solid proof either way? I was wondering if anyone has a image of a check they sent them or anyone else has proof they got scammed otherwise this whole thread is useless-
    you would have a better shot seeing the marilyn monroe sex tape
    Last edited by Cloak & Dagger; 04-21-08 at 04:39 PM.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

cloack and fagger, you're alright

amazing how 80% of creditwagering.com's players are contstant winners. where did all the losers go? how do they pay their overhead

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post
    what if a player never sent you any form of ID....

was your website going to pay them???????
    I don't quite understand what you are asking here. Are you asking would CW pay a player that refused to give a form of ID? I wouldn't think they would, since nearly all books require some kind of verification before they send out a payment.

Maybe I am not understanding your question.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by Mattn3236 View Post
    Has anyone noticed the spin-off site creditwagering.net?
    Just to clarify, cw.net is not affiliated with cw.com. They are not even in the same country.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I reported getting paid by CW and paying them. It is only fair to report that I still haven't received my "tracking" # for the payment of last week. Without getting into detail I was supposed to be getting a check for $750 that was "manually" done. Still no tracking #. That is only 1/2 of my payment.

CW has come through for me before and I like them. What I don't like is being told things and those things don't happen.

I'm actually pretty frustrated. I was told that I would get a call tonight about the situation. Well it is 9:00 and I have a job. I spent too much time checking back w/ them at such and such a time only to be told to check again at this time.

Take this for what it is worth.

I'm owed $1,500 from two weeks ago and I made a withdrawl today $1,370. Hopefully some progress can be made.
    Last edited by robmpink; 04-21-08 at 08:07 PM.

gmanea
    gmanea's Avatar Become A Pro!

this thread needs to be closed, its ridiculous now. The facts are that they are legitimate and they pay. Enough of the bullshit from the other troublemakers, most of those guys are the ones who lost and too stiff to pay.

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I don't quite understand what you are asking here. Are you asking would CW pay a player that refused to give a form of ID? I wouldn't think they would, since nearly all books require some kind of verification before they send out a payment.

Maybe I am not understanding your question.
    I can name about 5 that dont....

Bookmaker
    Betjam
    The Greek
    Bodog
    Intertops

^^all these books have been around for years....I have recevied ** and ** payments from all 5 of them....well mostly neteller payments from intertops...but I was NOT REQUIRED to give them my identity for a payout...lets be real here

point being....your post was way off sir....do some research before you speak

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I reported getting paid by CW and paying them. It is only fair to report that I still haven't received my "tracking" # for the payment of last week. Without getting into detail I was supposed to be getting a check for $750 that was "manually" done. Still no tracking #. That is only 1/2 of my payment.

CW has come through for me before and I like them. What I don't like is being told things and those things don't happen.

I'm actually pretty frustrated. I was told that I would get a call tonight about the situation. Well it is 9:00 and I have a job. I spent too much time checking back w/ them at such and such a time only to be told to check again at this time.

I'm owed $1,500 from two weeks ago and I made a withdrawl today $1,370. Hopefully some progress can be made.
    somebody from CW lied to you???...the guy in my sig is a proven liar

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Bookmaker
    Betjam
    The Greek
    Bodog
    Intertops

^^all these books have been around for years....I have recevied ** and ** payments from all 5 of them....well mostly neteller payments from intertops...but I was NOT REQUIRED to give them my identity for a payout...lets be real here

Just a imature person has nothing to do but mess with honest people.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Bookmaker
    Betjam
    The Greek
    Bodog
    Intertops

i have played with those 5 books and had to send various forms of id,i am not buying your post

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

They will pay, no need to start spreading unwarrented doupts

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    i have played with those 5 books and had to send various forms of id,i am not buying your post
    well then you must not have been taking ** or ** payouts like me

or you deposited with ************

I use money transfer ONLY

would you like my acct numbers at these books and you can call to verify??

lmfao....let me add 5 dimes to that list as well

so that makes 6 books total

Cloak & Dagger

and you tell the truth around here??

topgame85

Site seems very shady and hastily made about 2 weeks ago i actually checked them out and on the sign up page how did you hear about us actually read "how did you HERE about us"
    I pointed this out to the live chat as to being unproffesional and questionable because stuff was misspelled and it changed to the correct spelling pretty quickly afterwards. Best luck to them and everyone using them I am still being cautious before actually trying them out but keep us updated lab rats

topgame85

Ya that is the reason I decided to shy away from them until someone could prove they were legit, could just be a random error but I mean I am not the brightest college kid in the world but even I picked it out pretty quickly and call me crazy but if I put up a site I would have someone edit the content before posting it

DukeJohn

Bookmaker
    Betjam
    The Greek
    Bodog
    Intertops

Actually, I have accounts at four of the ones you have listed and the only one I have not had to give an I.D. to was Betjam, however I have yet to ask for a check from that book.

Perhaps, it is you that should do some research before you speak...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually, I have accounts at four of the ones you have listed and the only one I have not had to give an I.D. to was Betjam, however I have yet to ask for a check from that book.

Duke this guy is such a loser don't wait your breath on him.

Cloak & Dagger

IF YOU DEAL IN CASH....YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR ID TO GET A PAYOUT

HOP ON LIVE CHAT WITH BOOKMAKER...ASK THEM ABOUT THIS...AND SCREENSHOT THE LIVE CHAT

Cloak & Dagger

robmpink
    Update your status

Dude, read my thread again.

What I said was I don't like to be told things and then get dicked around. If someone tells you to meet them at 7:00, but they aren't there. Would you be mad? Compound that by 8 times. If the person isn't going to meet you just say so. It simplifies everything and both parties are on the same page.

I never said anything about not being paid.

Aren't you the one who created a post/hissy fit about not receiving a check on time a few weeks back?

Also, I like CW, but I tell shit like it is. What good would this post serve if real players who paid and got paid just fluffed everything up? Hopefully you are doing the same here. If you don't like something post it.
    Last edited by robmpink; 04-22-08 at 04:25 AM.

Cloak & Dagger

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wanted to say this thread is hilarious. I just read it all.

robmpink
    Update your status

Wowowowow

Just got 1/2 of my $1,500 payout from two weeks ago. I should be receiving the DHL check tomorrow.

I call it like it is.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

why did they only give you half?

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    why did they only give you half?
    A misunderstanding.

So far to date

$500 payout
    $500 kept by them to pay off debt
    $700 paid them
    $670 payout
    $750 payout
    waiting on $750 check
    waiting on last weeks $1,370 payout

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

#1 thread in the history of SBR..

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    #1 thread in the history of SBR..
    can we get the top 3 posters in this thread??

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

How about we have the top SBR obvious shill of the year award given out in this thread. There is an obvious winner here who changed handles right in the middle of the thread. 1st half winner goes to kimura and 2nd half winner goes to pimike although the same person can receive both awards. congrats.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Still waiting for my check.They say it should arrive tomorrow

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    Makes sense I'll give it two more days maxxxxx. Then no more Mr. nice guy!

Not much of a 1000th post LOL.
    Congrats on 1000!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

BREAKING NEWS:

Shaq to be hired as a bounty collector by creditwagering...when asked the official start date Shaq responded...by May 15 for sure...

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last