Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

one thing that is bullshit here is it says in order to get a withdraw....you have to send them a scanned photocopy of your ID....AND....the address MUST match the address you used to sign up with

I moved last year....and my addy isnt updated on my ID....so now I need to go to DMV to get my addy updated just to get a withdraw from these guys??

lmfao

I dont like the fact that YOU MUST send them your ID to play with them

or you cant get no withdraw....why dont the owners of this book SEND ME THEIR ID so I can put it in MY file....this reason and this reason ALONE will be WHY this book fails and NOBODY will make an effort to pay them if they are down....in this day and age....giving out your identity is a BIG no no

TLD
    TLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I agree, would love to see SBR rate them. Put lets face it it is all about the money.

If cw doesn't pay SBR they don't getto play with SBR. just would be wise if they did, who know maybe they will down the rode.
    Just in case there was any doubt about his shillhood, here comes the usual canard from all garbage books and disgruntled players—“SBR is biased against us because you have to pay them to gain their favor,” whine, whine, whine….

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Not to mention it's the law to have current address on DL ur violating the law as is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes they will take gas and electric bill

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I believe Bill has spoken with them. I have not heard one person complain they didn't get paid so what is all the NEG talk about. I'm not sure why I fill that I need to defend them .

Maybe I should be on there pay roll!

MY MOUTH IS SHUT FROM NOW ON REGARDING CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want thrown off sight again! nor do I care what people think. Was just trying to help with what I knew from personal expeirence with them.

I'm out and your on ur own now!!!!!!!!!!
    You realize post after post of course that you type just like a foreigner out of the US. That is not helping either. I am eagerly waiting for your scanned check. Go ahead and email me.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    You realize post after post of course that you type just like a foreigner out of the US. That is not helping either. I am eagerly waiting for your scanned check. Go ahead and email me.
    give me your phone number i'll send via picture phone

Don't want my computer hacked

picantel

Your computer hacked? WTF are you talking about. You cannot hack a computer just by having an email sent. I am not giving out my phone number. That is in sane. Just use your gmail or yahoo or hotmail account and send me a simple email.

Cloak & Dagger

listen to what you people are saying.....

send them your utlity bill....send them your ID

Ive played with boomaker....received payouts like clockwork

AND NEVER WAS FORCED INTO SENDING THEM MY GRANDMAS SSI#

so saying "this is what the industry is now" is bullshit

and besides...their servers ARE HOSTED IN THE UNITED STATES

I THOUGH IT WAS ILLEGAL TO GAMBLE ON THE INTERNET IN THE UNITED STATES???

point being....there is NO VALID REASON for a book to not pay someone if they dont verify their identity....bookmaker and other books have never had a problem paying out without that info

that is the main reason why I closed my acct with betjm...when after that horse race dispute they posted personal information about that player over at E.O.G.

point being.....they want to be vague with no phone number....no info at all really about the people that run this book...but yet...they want to know what time your mom took a shit last night

nobody will pay them when they lose.....because its ALREADY a going to be a hassle getting paid before a wager is even placed

IMO of course

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Phils take the lead. I have $2,400 on them. One of my biggest bets ever! Not through CW, but WW. Don't get bothered by people. The majority appreciate the feedback. The others most likely lost the dime. They will not like it when the collections start. If they don't, then at least they could wake up knowing they are a stiff.
    on third 1 out go phills

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

on third 1 out go phills
    It is tight

picantel

notice how pimike will not send me anything and just makes excuses. Same as kimura. Both are new posters. Send the email

robmpink
    Update your status

bases loaded 3-0

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

lol

phils hav basese loaded

they win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robmpink
    Update your status

wowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowo

Thought I was done down 5-0 in the 1st! Geez I bet $1,110 on the cubs since I thought I lost this game.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

bases loaded 3-0
    Cute!!!!!!!!!!

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet these two posters are the same person.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As far as the I.D. and address matching I sent them my I.D. and my bank statement since my address did not match on my I.D. It was approved with no problem..

As far as DD420 playing at bookmaker and not having to send them I.D. to get payouts is quite obvious... You are not playing there on credit... That's kind of a big deal....

picantel

Still waiting on your proof.

*crickets*

Since I highly doubt he will email me I think it is time to get dinner.

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    As far as the I.D. and address matching I sent them my I.D. and my bank statement since my address did not match on my I.D. It was approved with no problem..

As far as DD420 playing at bookmaker and not having to send them I.D. to get payouts is quite obvious... You are not playing there on credit... That's kind of a big deal....

makes sense....but no book will ever get a scan of my ID..NEVER..not after what betjm did giving out one of their players real name on the EOG forum...

Im not giving out my ID info in exchange for a check coming from somewhere in canada...lmfao

believe that..I might send a utility bill..but thats about it..if they cant withdraw with just that (I mean it has my name and addy on it) then ill be back here to let everyone know

on a lighter note...jjgold mentioned my name in his "sportsgirl" vid

Im famous now...heh
    Last edited by Cloak & Dagger; 04-03-08 at 04:22 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Bet these two posters are the same person.
    Froggie went a courtin, he did right, crambone. How is Black Dog, hick?

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Told my ex to give it a try. She said she was up around $1500 and put a withdrawal in of 1k. The other near $500 they just cancel if you are a credit player. Kinda a ripoff if you ask me. You then start all over with 1k credit. The whole setup is made to ripoff the book if you lose and ripoff the player if they have any skill or luck. I will let you know if they pay and better yet if the check bounces. Remember, she is an ex so take that with a grain of salt.
    Here is one of the classics from this thread. We all should assume Picantel is a scammer and stiff as well. He "told his ex to give it a try." Didn't you lose and not pay? What was the outcome of your attempted scam? Was your "ex" one of the people who got payout? You clown on others, so let us know what happened? Did your "ex" forgot about her winnings? Did you pay your loses?

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread has gotten messy......

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

lol nice exactly how it went down

robmpink
    Update your status

Well it is official. I **'d my losses ($700).

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well it is official. I **'d my losses ($700).
    If this is actually true (have no reason not to think so) then good for you... I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either... good for you dude...

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    If this is actually true (have no reason not to think so) then good for you... I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either... good for you dude...

Whether it is true or not I don't want to be receiving calls or have my wife/family get bothered. Plus I got paid so why stiff them?
    Last edited by robmpink; 04-03-08 at 07:37 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

That is the right thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the right thing lost a dime now I have got that back plus money things work when your honest Carma God what ever u may believe.

U are never wrong when u do the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is the right thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the right thing lost a dime now I have got that back plus money things work when your honest Carma God what ever u may believe.

U are never wrong when u do the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carma - LMAO

ha85
    ha85's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol the last 3 pages of this thread are funny. The guy behind Pimike and Robmpink is retarded, horrible job at trying to scam.

I really hope everyone just stops wasting their time with this place, it's a scam, happens all the time, move on.

tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can't call it a scam unless people are being ripped off. I haven't seen anyone get ripped off, yet, and i hope nobody does, cause well i'm putting in a payout this week and would love to see the check come. and of the people that have been paid can you message me and let me know what canadian bank these checks are from? I'm from canada and just curious.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

They are from a company in Ontario "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Have u heard of them?
    Last edited by Sean; 04-04-08 at 08:56 AM. Reason: specific processor information removed

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ha85 View Post
    lol the last 3 pages of this thread are funny. The guy behind Pimike and Robmpink is retarded, horrible job at trying to scam.

I really hope everyone just stops wasting their time with this place, it's a scam, happens all the time, move on.
    So are you 2 years with with less than 10 chats gee thanks for callng us retarded!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I'm in on this and can't believe it. It's only $420 but weeeeeeee freeroll (btw bet on Santana and Penny str8 up and with the runs, can you say easy $?). I just comfirmed via chat NO sneaky rollover requirement either.
    Thanks for the recommendation guys!
    Gratefully,
    -Steve

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted that I deposited the check two nights ago....

I did it in the ATM.

Apparently, the deposit was removed from my account. I called my bank,(National City) and the teller said that she didn't do anything but process the check and that the ATM department stopped it. They are going to return the check to me by mail.

I'm assuming it's because it's a Canadian check but this is bull. It's only 1000 and they could have just put a hold on it. The lady on the phone also said that Canadian checks can be held up to 45 days. Something to keep in mind.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VivaJG View Post
    I posted that I deposited the check two nights ago....

I did it in the ATM.

Apparently, the deposit was removed from my account. I called my bank,(National City) and the teller said that she didn't do anything but process the check and that the ATM department stopped it. They are going to return the check to me by mail.

I'm assuming it's because it's a Canadian check but this is bull. It's only 1000 and they could have just put a hold on it. The lady on the phone also said that Canadian checks can be held up to 45 days. Something to keep in mind.
    Find a different bank

picantel

So are you 2 years with with less than 10 chats gee thanks for callng us retarded!
    I would rather see a 2 year old poster with 10 chats than a 10 day old poster with 242. I am still waiting for your email but of course you will make excuses and never send it. You have been busted so many times with your lies it is not even funny anymore. If you want to be legitimate so posters will believe you let me do the research on the check and the company. Of course, you could go the cw way and refuse to give a phone number, hide beyond a proxy on a 1 year godaddy registration, refuse to give our your actual address, and refuse to let SBR inspect your site. Yah right of course they are legitimate lol.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last