jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lee is a post season, I do not think he ever lost a post season game

He beat Yanks twice last year in world series

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

cliff lee is a beast in the post-season. he is 6-0 with a 1.29 ERA! WOW!! We have some great pitching match ups for both American and National League Series!

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Lee is about as good as it gets in the postseason. I don't think the Rangers can pay him $25M/yr like the Yanks. Doesn't MLB control the finances and approve everything for them.

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

ate the rays for dinner tonight... i feel like a dumbfuk for betting against this guy...

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12807

He is money, watching him pitch here in Philly last season was insane, I wish we could of somehow kept him.

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I took over 7.5 Ks. Wish I got it at a better price. Took it at +110 but went up to +125

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Quote Originally Posted by SHADYLANKY View Post
    Lee is about as good as it gets in the postseason. I don't think the Rangers can pay him $25M/yr like the Yanks. Doesn't MLB control the finances and approve everything for them.
    it did up until about a month and a half ago, chuck greenberg and nolan ryan bought the team after they won an auction against mark cuban. nolan said they would try to re-sign cliff, but obviously if the yankees really want him they can outbid.

BeatingBaseball
    It's all about the price
    BeatingBaseball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Chuck Norris is Cliff Lee's bitch.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    this fukkin guy. is there a cooler customer in sports. ice water coarsing thru those veins

and I pray to the baseball gods that Lee goes to any team but the Yankees next year. I just don't have any respect for a franchise that can buy championships with unlimited capital. I despise the Yanks and all that they stand for.

Baseball needs a salary cap like the other pro sports. The teams would have better farm systems to develop big league talent if a cap were in place and with the playing field being equaled, they could expand the playoffs to add a couple more teams to the mix to make things more interesting in the post season. Shorten the season back to 150 games to get the extra 2 weeks for expanded playoffs. It would be a much better game!

DODGERBLUES24
    DODGERBLUES24's Avatar Become A Pro!

turned me into a believer

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    and I pray to the baseball gods that Lee goes to any team but the Yankees next year. I just don't have any respect for a franchise that can buy championships with unlimited capital. I despise the Yanks and all that they stand for.

Baseball needs a salary cap like the other pro sports. The teams would have better farm systems to develop big league talent if a cap were in place and with the playing field being equaled, they could expand the playoffs to add a couple more teams to the mix to make things more interesting in the post season. Shorten the season back to 150 games to get the extra 2 weeks for expanded playoffs. It would be a much better game!
    There is talk of adding another wild card in each league, and making the 2 wildcard team play each other in each league with the winner joining the 3 Division winners in the League Division series. Would make winning your Division worth a lot more. The Rays/Yankess series at the end of the year would have meant a lot more if this was the case.

I do not like the salary cap if you draft and develop your players and they become good and then you cannot re-sign them becuase you are over the cap. Maybe something similiar to NBA where you can keep your own players and exceed the cap.

demarino
    demarino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

he really does have ice in his veins. i checked. lol. but for real i remember last year when he was with the phils and how calm he was, he doesn't let anything effect him or his pitching.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worthy of a bump with him pitching anutha gem tonight.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Lee pitches well against the Red Sox and Yankees.

First 12