StraightWinners
    StraightWinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who says 75% isnt possible? I win 75% ITT.

So, people have told you forever that 75% of games won over the long run is impossible. Well its not. I run a service (and before you guys think im here to get clients) I am not even going to post how to sign up, because I am only here to prove a point once and for all. Anyway over our last 400 plays we have won 72% of our games.

With the proper research and game selection (which is far and away most important) If you are forcing plays because its the only one on TV you will crash And burn.

Anyways the proof is in the pudding right? I will be posting my next 100 plays of all sports in this thread to prove once and for all it can be done.

Ready go!

Rules- I will never pick a game over -140 but there will be many underdogs ranging as high as +200, I will post all games in this thread prior to gametime and will keep updated records of net units won including winning percentage.

Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale

Current Record (0-0) +/- 0 units

Pick 1

Texas Rangers Moneyline +110 for 5 units

Pick 2

Texas Rangers Team Total Over 3 -130 for 5 units

Pick 3

Texas Rangers @ Tampa Bay rays Over 6.5 runs -115
    Points Awarded:

Joe Sharp gave StraightWinners 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

jesus fukkin christ.

someone can win 100%.. if they go 7-0

the point is.. you should be playing all games included:
    i love this game
    i like this game
    i have a decent edge
    i have a medium edge
    i have a small edge
    i have a tiny edge

in every instance you should be betting them, and you will come out lower than 60%. As you bet more and more your winrate will drop lower and lower but your monetary gains will rise.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 10-12-10 at 06:46 PM. Reason: typo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shahbucks

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

also, by saying im 75% (which i highly doubt is true), you are basically saying:

Hi guys, I like leaving money on the table

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

F u c k i n g jerkoff.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Since when does 72%=75%? LOL.

Care to wager on this, StraightWinners? I'll take any size you want that you cannot go 75% ATS on -110 sides over your next 400 plays. Whatcha got?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

75% is only 25% above .500 less juice

i will win 25% Thursday on WV -400

and stop for the year

so I can say I hit 75% how's that.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    jesus fukkin christ.

someone can win 100%.. if they go 7-0

the point is.. you should be playing all games included:
    i love this game
    i like this game
    i have a decent edge
    i have a medium edge
    i have a small edge
    i have a tiny edge

in every instance you should be betting them, and you will come out lower than 60%. As you bet more and more your winrate will drop lower and lower but your monetary gains will rise.
    There we fackin go Rudy Boy your back Im gonna tail you all week now because the prickness has come back and the mr nice guy bullshyt is gone and thats when you shine. Its gonna be a good fackin week boys if you tail Rudyboy.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahah nice. I am actually hitting 129% of my plays at the moment. I'm ballin

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

hahahahahahaha

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

who wants to make a bet this jerkoff doesnt make it to 10 posted played nevermind a +ev record i see 1-2 tonight

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StraightWinners View Post
    So, people have told you forever that 75% of games won over the long run is impossible. Well its not. I run a service (and before you guys think im here to get clients) I am not even going to post how to sign up, because I am only here to prove a point once and for all. Anyway over our last 400 plays we have won 72% of our games.

With the proper research and game selection (which is far and away most important) If you are forcing plays because its the only one on TV you will crash And burn.

Anyways the proof is in the pudding right? I will be posting my next 100 plays of all sports in this thread to prove once and for all it can be done.

Ready go!

Rules- I will never pick a game over -140 but there will be many underdogs ranging as high as +200, I will post all games in this thread prior to gametime and will keep updated records of net units won including winning percentage.

Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale

Current Record (0-0) +/- 0 units

Pick 1

Texas Rangers Moneyline +110 for 5 units

Pick 2

Texas Rangers Team Total Over 3 -130 for 5 units

Pick 3

Texas Rangers @ Tampa Bay rays Over 6.5 runs -115
    beat it kook

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

oh yeah, this can't miss

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you show me documentation on your picks? I'd be 100% if I based my bets on the next day newspaper.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is eerily similar to Sportspicks3434 claims that he hit 90% over 10 years.....

Where do these loons come from?

StraightWinners

You guys are in for a shock. With the proper game selection its not hard to exploit lines. I dont even want anyones business on this forum and wont be posting how to sign up. I am just here to show you all that most of you are just probably doing it wrong.

StraightWinners

I wont post one play over -140 in juice either and they will all average out to about -110 over the 100 plays. I didnt post the unit value for my over on accident but it is a 3 unit play.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

This could get interesting...

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportspicks3434 is that you?

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

kk after 1,000 picks, you better have atleast 750 wins.

MovingUnits513
    MovingUnits513's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    kk after 1,000 picks, you better have atleast 750 wins.
    I'll be surprised if he has 65 wins after 100 picks lol

StraightWinners

I am most likely only posting my next 100 plays.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Since when does 72%=75%? LOL.

Care to wager on this, StraightWinners? I'll take any size you want that you cannot go 75% ATS on -110 sides over your next 400 plays. Whatcha got?

LOL,, me too. And I will give two to one as I am sure MonkeyF will also. Fvckin kid, can't be more than 25, tops. Real hand job.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this clown

I bet the kid does not even bet

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

its good that your betting on the game im watching tonight, i'll check this thread after its over

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

if your only posting 100 plays then who gives a fuk.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh, he just joined today. Theory, he just graduated high school and stumbled on this site and thought--let me take a shot, if I do well I will start a service. Hey kid, you won't hit 65%, not even close. More than likely you will disappear before Nov 1.

StraightWinners

Hey dante,

Im not a kid. I already have a service and am happy with my client base, hence why I am not touting my service. I dont want more clients, id rather just help the people I have and make tons of money off my own plays and not worry about it. I just want to prove people like you that think its not possible to hit that number. If you think I wont hit 65% you are high on some kind of drug. I cant find a local bookie to take my action anymore. Some people just have a 6th sense, I happen to have it when it comes to sports betting. This thread is meant to prove that. I didnt say "I hit 75% and am not going to prove it" I came on here am posting all my plays, so you will see with your own eyes.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

another dousche
    Hey dante,

Im not a kid. I already have a service and am happy with my client base, hence why I am not touting my service. I dont want more clients, id rather just help the people I have and make tons of money off my own plays and not worry about it. I just want to prove people like you that think its not possible to hit that number. If you think I wont hit 65% you are high on some kind of drug. I cant find a local bookie to take my action anymore. Some people just have a 6th sense, I happen to have it when it comes to sports betting. This thread is meant to prove that. I didnt say "I hit 75% and am not going to prove it" I came on here am posting all my plays, so you will see with your own eyes.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey dante, Im not a kid. I already have a service and am happy with my client base, hence why I am not touting my service. I dont want more clients, id rather just help the people I have and make tons of money off my own plays and not worry about it. I just want to prove people like you that think its not possible to hit that number. If you think I wont hit 65% you are high on some kind of drug. I cant find a local bookie to take my action anymore. Some people just have a 6th sense, I happen to have it when it comes to sports betting. This thread is meant to prove that. I didnt say "I hit 75% and am not going to prove it" I came on here am posting all my plays, so you will see with your own eyes.

Haha way too many bruce willis movies

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey dante,

Don't mean to hurt your feelings but I doubt you have a service, because if you did you would at least know that nobody hits 75% in the long run. Maybe for a week, or even a month but I doubt that too. You really don't know what you are talking about, or you are a complete idiot. One of the two.

But, go ahead kid make an ass out of yourself. You have some type of scam going on but too many sharpies on this site, not many will bite. I wish you luck but I doubt you will last very long.

StraightWinners

How is it a scam moron? I am not soliciting anyone at all. I have enough money to build a damn ship why would I want anyone elses. I know that you think nobody can hit that in the long run, everyone thinks that. At one point everybody though it was impossible for someone to break a 4 minute mile. Someone did it though. The whole reason i am here is to prove that its possible with the unique way i cap games.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

How is it a scam moron? I am not soliciting anyone at all. I have enough money to build a damn ship why would I want anyone elses. I know that you think nobody can hit that in the long run, everyone thinks that. At one point everybody though it was impossible for someone to break a 4 minute mile. Someone did it though. The whole reason i am here is to prove that its possible with the unique way i cap games.

Moron? Your scam will show sooner or later. That is if you have even the slightest bit of success. By that I mean anything near 54%. Probably won't do that either.

That analogy just proves that you are an idiot. No relationship at all. None.

If you want to make a wager, many of us will oblige.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I remember someone made this same exact thread with the same claims in the NFL forum right as preseason was starting. Then I guess disappeared because I don't remember ever seeing the thread again. It was someone claiming they had a tout service but were posting just to prove to everyone you can win at whatever crazy percentage they were claiming they could win at. This got to be the same guy.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really want you to be the first person who evolved enough to have a 6th sense to predict the future. I really do. But I believe the first person born with that ability wouldn't be posting on a INTERNET gambling forum.

StraightWinners

Ive never read this forum before, let alone posted. Wasnt me. Why dont you guys wait till i lose a few before you say im full of it.

1234 ... Last