Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Good luck with that lock. The whole world is with you.

-

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

eli manning is not a top 10 QB. vick is not a top 10 qb.
    i think every1 has forgotten about big ben

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Cutler hasn't even begun got tap his potential and he is tough as nails. Reminds me of a young Favre.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's-been-solid.

But-he-used-to-be-pretty-inconsistent.

I-think-he's-getting-better-and-i-luv-his-funk-you-i-don't-give-an-f-attitude.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

... come on.

Saintsfan1
    Saintsfan1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutler is a good QB..I just think he's such a turd of a person. I have seen him out on several occasions in Nashville and he comes across as a d bag.

BustedPretext
    BustedPretext's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louis.ana View Post
    He is deterministic, knows where he will throw the ball before the snap, may force the play if it is not there. No good IMO, needs to be more dynamic if the play is not happening. Saw a little of that last night, ran out of the pocket for a few first downs.. running may be your last option though. Last nights game was a little deceptive, too many penalties seemed like the Bears moved down the field with ease.. but not true. As for the coaches, they are either genius or crazy.. going for it on 4th and 1 (MISSED) instead of tieing the game with a field goal. I feel the Bears luck will run out soon.
    He looked good going through his progressions on Monday night. He's gonna make bad decisions but he's going to make great plays too. The fact that you think going for that 4th and 1 was a bad decision tells me you don't understand how to win in this league, however, so telling you why throwing some INTs wont cost you a season is a waste of time.

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    lol cutler is one of the worst qb's in the league. 26 int's last season? 18 int's in 08? Throws off his backfoot nearly every time. he is in a very simple offensive scheme so he should do better but he still a terrible quarterback.
    Who did he have to throw to last year? The cheerleaders? Mike Martz has a "simple offensive scheme"?????

jordan23treyz
    jordan23treyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7mccabe View Post
    I hear you but what is he going to do about the DET game should he give back the game??? All I am saying is that he is in my opinion a QB in anywhere from the 8-13 range depending on how your looking at it and what criteria you use to judge qbs. I think he definitely is maturing as a quarterback and with Mike Martz calling the shots and weapons like Forte Hester and Knox just to name a few Cutler is going to surprise a lot of people in the next 2 or 3 years.

Also my of the week is the Jets at Buffalo laying 4.5 don't miss out

Of all games the Jets/Billz game is ur man...sheesh I mean the Bills looked decent against the Pat's with a qb change. There trying to prove to the rest of the league that they are not just gonna be the easy win on everybody's schedule. The easy of the week is Cincinnati -3 At Cleveland.

Anything ELSE?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's a little factoid.....Jay Cutler has won five straight starts, completing 102 of 162 (63%) for 1,419 yards (284 yards/game) with 14 touchdowns and 3 interceptions.

He's gotta be the worst QB in history.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Culter would be a lot better if the Bears could have at least one good receiver.

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I wouldnt say Cutler is an elite QB but if he had any sort of O-LINE he would be damn good. Right now all he is is an ok QB
    Bears 3-0 Ill take it

BOL

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This thread has a tragic flaw that keeps getting repeated over and over. Cutler needs to be put into perspective of what he has to be for this Bears team to have success. Cutler isn't in a QB role similar to Peyton or even Rodgers, he doesn't have the weapons @ WR nor does he have to put up huge fantasy numbers for this Bears team to have a fantastic season.

Let's look at the Bears' 2006 season when they went to the Super Bowl. Grossman started all 16 games and had 3193 Yards, 23 TDs, 20 Ints. This was Grossman's career year, which isn't saying much. Last year, Cutler had 3666 Yards, 27 TDs, 26 Ints in a year which many seem to be trying to point to as a terrible year for Cutler. This is my point, Cutler isn't going to look good being compared to the prototypical top tier QBs on passing oriented teams. Also, I'd like to see more comparisons of the Bears WR corps against those of the QBs being compared to Cutler. I'm a big fan of Johnny Knox as Cutler's #1 target, but he'd be a #3 or #4 option for almost any other QB with which Cutler is being compared.

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOf5Dimes View Post
    Carson Palmer is running neck and neck with Jay Cutler as the most over-hyped, never won a meaningful game in the NFL, terrible player.

Palmer and Cutler are two of the biggest Drive Killers in NFL history. These are the two guys I do not want on my side when the game is on the line. Palmer is so awful it is hard to believe.

These are two examples of players who "look" like quarterbacks but once you dig under the hood they are major league frauds. Palmer went to USC and has lived off of that hype since. Cutler has the strong arm.

If my life depended on one of these guys leading me to a touchdown, I would expect to be horrified by overthrown and underthrown balls, and an eventual interception. I would be a dead man. The only other guy I can think of who is worse than these two is Brady Quinn, and he is a 3rd stringer now. As far as starters go, these two take the cake. That Alex Smith guy from San Fran is horrible, too. Another guy who has proven that he can't cut it, but since he was a number one pick and seemingly has talent he gets way too many chances to fail.

There's everyone's favorites Alex Smith from San Fran and Carson Palmer from Cinci on complete display today. Total FRAUDS, drive killers, and losers.

Next up Jay Cutler. These three guys are the three worst in the league.....and always will be.

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

are you serious!!!!!!!!!!! jay cutler is one of the worst QB in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next to alex smith

BewareOf5Dimes

Any questions about this FRAUD?

BewareOf5Dimes

Blah blah blah Jay Cutler. Worst QB in history. Period.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Cutler hasn't even begun got tap his potential and he is tough as nails. Reminds me of a young Favre.
    tough as fake fingernails

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Jay Cutler sucks. He's not smart and has no form. If I was a coach he wouldn't be someone I'd want at quarterback.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    Jay Cutler sucks. He's not smart and has no form. If I was a coach he wouldn't be someone I'd want at quarterback.
    He is done

8-8 at best

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Cutler does suck

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Without a good defense to keep his team in the games there's nothing special about Cutler.

recklessness
    recklessness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Jay cutler lacks the instinct that good QBs should have and as a result that hinders his ability to make proper decisions when faced with difficult situations. It showed today when he got sacked 9times partially due to bad offensive protection. He needs to learn to adapt to the pace of the other team's defensive line, then he would be slightly above average

NB
    NB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by recklessness View Post
    Jay cutler lacks the instinct that good QBs should have and as a result that hinders his ability to make proper decisions when faced with difficult situations. It showed today when he got sacked 9times partially due to bad offensive protection. He needs to learn to adapt to the pace of the other team's defensive line, then he would be slightly above average
    Tonight proved it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Cutler had no shot tonight. Granted he hung onto the ball too long a few times, but no QB is going to have success under that kind of assault.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

i search on yahoo, Cutler just got paid 22mil a year rite?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

very

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

he was running for his life all day tonight... this offensive line needs to be fined...

2ForTheMoney
    2ForTheMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

If you made this thread, you should kill yourself!!

Mimic
    Mimic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thirtytwo View Post
    he was running for his life all day tonight... this offensive line needs to be fined...
    Diehard Bronco fan here, and im telling you, the guy not only treats the ball like a pair of dice.. he chokes at the WORST possible times.. he is dick enough to get kicked out of the golf club i belong to for continuously bringing to many ppl to the tee.. I saw him out at a bar Saturday night when he had a Sunday night game. I went up to him and said "GL tomorrow bud" totally blew me off and rolled his eyes.. I have met other players and said the same thing. They allways at least give a thanks or a head nod...

He is an eregant prick and i swear to god he got sacked purposly at least once or twice to just prove a point.. 6 seconds in the pocket? what quarterback have you ever seen not at least think about moving after 3 or 4. Most sacks in one game since 97? he cried his way to the ground "Its not me.. My O-line sucks.. see what im talking about america?" is what he was trying to get across tonight.

Mimic
    Mimic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1 View Post
    Cutler is a good QB..I just think he's such a turd of a person. I have seen him out on several occasions in Nashville and he comes across as a d bag.
    just read this... exactly

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Cutler lacks that killer instinct that QB's like Manning and Brady have.

He makes too many mistakes in pressure situations.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by hitman2010 View Post
    i search on yahoo, Cutler just got paid 22mil a year rite?
    man, how long you been watching football? if the answer is more than 1 year, how many QB's have you heard of have even a "chance" of making 20+M/year? right now far as I know the answer is 2 - Brady & Favre.

Cutler 20+M for the year - thats crasy talk

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

this dude just plain sucked tonight, maybe this was good for him, give him something to grow from

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Mimic's post was dead on with Cutler-guy is a freaking joke and tonight's game simply illustrated it. Blame the line? It's patently obvious he is one of the most OVERRATED QB's in football-CHI is overall a decent team and did fair better with their backup than under Cutler. That says it all right there and anyone that argues differently is absolutely ignorant. That NYG didn't do more to win the game only speaks to the team of CHI not at all to Cutler's abilities. Ciao

First 123456 Last