Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The only thing holding back Rodgers is McCarthy. 28 rushes for 89 yards yesterday? Why? NE & Belechick knows better than that. I know they're undefeated and last years SB champ but you don't take the ball out of Rodgers hand til its 3rd/long. He pulled several Houdini acts but they should start off with Rodgers in shotgun and try to get a double digit lead....then you run the ball after the other team panics. McCarthy finally said screw the run and went shotgun in the 4th and Rodgers destroyed them.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Hey can you guys read? I posted this in the beginning of last season when he was still unproven and I said "time will tell if he ever gets it mentally" .... time did tell, he got it.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Hey can you guys read? I posted this in the beginning of last season when he was still unproven and I said "time will tell if he ever gets it mentally" .... time did tell, he got it.
    You posted that he is a loser like 2 weeks before he caught fire and led the Packers to the Super Bowl and won.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    The only thing holding back Rodgers is McCarthy. 28 rushes for 89 yards yesterday? Why? NE & Belechick knows better than that. I know they're undefeated and last years SB champ but you don't take the ball out of Rodgers hand til its 3rd/long. He pulled several Houdini acts but they should start off with Rodgers in shotgun and try to get a double digit lead....then you run the ball after the other team panics. McCarthy finally said screw the run and went shotgun in the 4th and Rodgers destroyed them.
    When I watch the packers it's almost like they can score whenever they need to &when they get a lead MM takes his foot off the gas.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    You posted that he is a loser like 2 weeks before he caught fire and led the Packers to the Super Bowl and won.

Yes I did, obviously he became a better quarterback

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post

Yes I did, obviously he became a better quarterback
    Haha, so it took him 2 weeks to go from "loser" to great. That makes way more sense than you being wrong.

First 12