1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,620

    Credit Wagering Is Actually Knocking On Doors To Collect Debts

    These guys are fukkin nuts, I actually confirmed two stories today. They must have agents all over USA or using Bounty's that get a piece.

    Fuk that

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  2. #2
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,886
    Betpoints: 7024

    I have heard about them (collection agency) calling your job, neighbors, family etc.

    I have no problem with them making an effort to collect their debts.

  3. #3
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    They stopped by my house today but Ive already paid them. They just stopped by to say hello. They hung out for awhile and drank some lemonade.

  4. #4
    mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 13,003

    Obviously jj is joking, but i wouldn't care what they did to get their money. Shot takers are not who's side I'd be on. If you cant pay, communicate that and get on a plan. Just be honest and go from whatever point you're at.

  5. #5
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These guys are fukkin nuts, I actually confirmed two stories today. They must have agents all over USA or using Bounty's that get a piece.

    Fuk that
    yes jj...I have confirmed reports as well

    Ive hired some local gang members around my city to watch my house 24/7

    there is a price on CW's head as we speak...or whoever they send

    it didnt cost much either to put their name on a piece of paper

    they should have stayed civil.....

  6. #6
    WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-07
    Posts: 8,049

    yea...they stopped by looking for that fish guy...I said wrong state buddy...and they left....

  7. #7
    curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-07
    Posts: 9,104

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    Obviously jj is joking, but i wouldn't care what they did to get their money. Shot takers are not who's side I'd be on. If you cant pay, communicate that and get on a plan. Just be honest and go from whatever point you're at.
    Okay, here is a really crazy, whacked out, radical idea. If you cannot afford to lose, then do not bet. I know, I know, I am a wild man. I don't think of it so much in terms of thinking outside the box as trying to line up underneath that little ray of sunlight that is filtering in through the crack in the lid of the box.

  8. #8
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Okay, here is a really crazy, whacked out, radical idea. If you cannot afford to lose, then do not bet. I know, I know, I am a wild man. I don't think of it so much in terms of thinking outside the box as trying to line up underneath that little ray of sunlight that is filtering in through the crack in the lid of the box.
    what if you can afford to lose $100.....and you WANT to pay them

    but they dont want to give you ANY information about where to send the money...as in a address??

    maybe people dont feel like sending money to some random name in another country

    hmm?

  9. #9
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    I have heard about them (collection agency) calling your job, neighbors, family etc.

    I have no problem with them making an effort to collect their debts.
    And just where do you hear these things ?

    So if you give me your name and address I can locate your family and employer ?

    Just simple questions , wondered how this works.

  10. #10
    WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-07
    Posts: 8,049

    Alert - I'm opening a new business....to protect yourself from credit books...creditbooksecurity.com....I got 20 badass mother f*ckers ready and waiting...guns for hire boys...available 24/7 ...just tell the credit books to come on over to your house...give a date and time...and I've got your back....but I only accept cash as payment....appointments must be made in advance....

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,620

    MoFo I am not joking, they set this thing up nicely I suppose.

    The two I know of were friendly visits and they asked for money, one guy had a suite on and the other case that was reported to me was a guy in jeans.

    No threats

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #12
    mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 13,003

    Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Okay, here is a really crazy, whacked out, radical idea. If you cannot afford to lose, then do not bet. I know, I know, I am a wild man. I don't think of it so much in terms of thinking outside the box as trying to line up underneath that little ray of sunlight that is filtering in through the crack in the lid of the box.

    I agree...but thats not the reality we live in; no sense in hoping for something that is not a possibility.

  13. #13
    curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-07
    Posts: 9,104

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjj420 View Post
    what if you can afford to lose $100.....and you WANT to pay them

    but they dont want to give you ANY information about where to send the money...as in a address??

    maybe people dont feel like sending money to some random name in another country

    hmm?
    But bettors do that all the time when they post up to certain books using certain money transfer companies. How is this any different? They can't give their address out, they are in the United States.

  14. #14
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    MoFo I am not joking, they set this thing up nicely I suppose.

    The two I know of were friendly visits and they asked for money, one guy had a suite on and the other case that was reported to me was a guy in jeans.

    No threats
    the confirmed reports I got were men dressed in army fatigue

  15. #15
    mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 13,003

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjj420 View Post
    what if you can afford to lose $100.....and you WANT to pay them

    but they dont want to give you ANY information about where to send the money...as in a address??

    maybe people dont feel like sending money to some random name in another country

    hmm?


    Im certain they have a terms of service policy that you likely agreed to prior to making your first bet with them?

  16. #16
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,886
    Betpoints: 7024

    Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    And just where do you hear these things ?

    So if you give me your name and address I can locate your family and employer ?

    Just simple questions , wondered how this works.
    They have discussed their business plan with myself and others. Just open live chat and talk to them, they are cool. Once your account is sent to collections, the agency does all that stuff. CW itself isn't lifting a finger to make phone calls.

    They also mentioned a few scumbags that were actually paid by them, that then turned around and stiffed them. It's not a surprise, what's actually pretty enlightening to what books most go through are all the stiffs and slimy posters coming out of the woodwork here glamorizing stiffing. No wonder most books customer service are assholes.

  17. #17
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    But bettors do that all the time when they post up to certain books using certain money transfer companies. How is this any different? They can't give their address out, they are in the United States.
    and how do you know this sir???

    if that were true....then NOBODY would need to pay cause YOU CANT COLLECT ON A GAMBLING DEBT IN THE UNITED STATES

    NO CREDIT AGENCY WOULD PUT THAT ON A CREDIT REPORT

  18. #18
    5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-07
    Posts: 5,370
    Betpoints: 18


  19. #19
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,620

    Bounties are actually easy to find, plenty of guys that will take 20% if they do not have to travel a lot or if the figure is high they will travel for it.

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  20. #20
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    I don't understand the credit accounts. In the US, where betting online is supposedly illegal, how do books collect from deadbeats? Legally they have no recourse.

  21. #21
    curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-07
    Posts: 9,104

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjj420 View Post
    and how do you know this sir???
    I read it in one of JJ's posts and I believe everything JJ says.

  22. #22
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    Im certain they have a terms of service policy that you likely agreed to prior to making your first bet with them?
    so everyone that signed up agreed to only pay them using **??

    the question is...what % of bonus DID YOU GET to come on SBR and tout CW??


  23. #23
    curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-07
    Posts: 9,104

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bounties are actually easy to find, plenty of guys that will take 20% if they do not have to travel a lot or if the figure is high they will travel for it.
    The points are adjusted depending on the amount to be collected. I'll collect for 20 points, less if the amount is high enough. You think I sound crazy on here. Imagine how crazy I could be in person. MUUUWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

  24. #24
    JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-07
    Posts: 3,816
    Betpoints: 233

    Why not just post up? Seems too easy to bet over your head with credit places. Sad thing is, there are probably guys who have already overextended themselves. Wonder what kind of stories we will be reading a year down the road.

    On another note, I just read an article about ex-KGB guys running some of the land based Costa Rican casinos and how the CR government is trying to add regulation. You don't think these guys are aware of the money making potential of the internet? Personally, just don't feel safe sending info to the wild west of offshore gambling. You can't compare it to sending money or info to a book like The Greek or something.

  25. #25
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I don't understand the credit accounts. In the US, where betting online is supposedly illegal, how do books collect from deadbeats? Legally they have no recourse.
    Well there have been reports that 4 people have paid them in the past month, so they must be in the hole with the payouts running 10/1 versus settle ups. Maybe Ganch can give us a more accurate answer.

  26. #26
    luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-07
    Posts: 417

    JJ tell them I'll be there West PA/East OH collector. I aint going down to West Virginia though, I seen Deliverance

  27. #27
    WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-07
    Posts: 8,049

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I don't understand the credit accounts. In the US, where betting online is supposedly illegal, how do books collect from deadbeats? Legally they have no recourse.

    They can't collect in the US...and if you're threatened that's a crime...bounties to collect 20% of up to $1000...how is this worth it??

  28. #28
    curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-07
    Posts: 9,104

    Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    JJ tell them I'll be there West PA/East OH collector. I aint going down to West Virginia though, I seen Deliverance
    Shoot fire sonny jim, those boys in Deliverance were the cultured side of the family.

  29. #29
    luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-07
    Posts: 417

    Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Shoot fire sonny jim, those boys in Deliverance were the cultured side of the family.

  30. #30
    compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-05
    Posts: 5,547
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I don't understand the credit accounts. In the US, where betting online is supposedly illegal, how do books collect from deadbeats? Legally they have no recourse.
    these guys take the law into their own hands. the rules don't apply to them

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/9/2005


  31. #31
    zerocage
    zerocage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-06
    Posts: 769
    Betpoints: 12

    They should have higher limits, knocking on doors for a few hundred is stupid . Or even a 1,000 bucks . Collection agencies take a bunch on top.

  32. #32
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,886
    Betpoints: 7024

    Another posted shared this....

    "Sam says:
    we have not even turned our first account over to collections
    Sam says:
    where do people come up with this stuff
    bryan says:
    i dont know, weird
    Sam says:
    unreal"

  33. #33
    pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-07
    Posts: 12,757

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Another posted shared this....

    "Sam says:
    we have not even turned our first account over to collections
    Sam says:
    where do people come up with this stuff
    bryan says:
    i dont know, weird
    Sam says:
    unreal"
    I do think there have been way too many posts ,pro and con that are to hard to believe.

    I do believe if they would submit to a visit by SBR their credibility would increase.

  34. #34
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,620

    LA

    Memphis

    Now a 3rd location in Detroit

    All Reps from book collecting

    Pretty amazing actually

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  35. #35
    mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 13,003

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjj420 View Post
    so everyone that signed up agreed to only pay them using **??

    the question is...what % of bonus DID YOU GET to come on SBR and tout CW??


    tout? i just made a simple post and now its a 'tout'. funny how the brain washed act.


1234 Last
Top