Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I just found jjgold posts on a bodybuilding forum from 2004

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267714

---------------------------------
    jjgold
    Banned

Penile Enlargement??
    I have a small pecker and thinking of this. Is it dangerous?? I am 37. I tried an extension but it did not hold and had to have minor surgery to repair it. bad break.

Extensions hold if you have strong muscles in penis area.

Anyone ever have one??

I am thinking of a new method from Dr. "Sportman" Klein.

He has preformed these in LA and I have seen examples of guys going from 4-7, 3-6, 6-9

He says 3 inch extensions are possible

Cost $7000
    ----------------------

this is not a joke, go to the link.

jj, were you serious here?

Shonner

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

this has been posted elsewhere before, but always interesting to revisit.

jj is everywhere, he is a renaissance poster.

Shonner

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    this has been posted elsewhere before, but always interesting to revisit.

jj is everywhere, he is a renaissance poster.
    i was unaware, it's pretty good though

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I just find it kind of disturbing you would be stalking jj on a bodybuilding site looking for info...now that's creepy

Shonner

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I just find it kind of disturbing you would be stalking jj on a bodybuilding site looking for info...now that's creepy
    i was on the forum and it came up

unbelievable

i almost shit myself

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    thanx williebee.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Shonner View Post
    i was on the forum and it came up

unbelievable

i almost shit myself
    "it came up"....riiiiiiiiight....and you didn't search for it? Creeeeeeeeepy

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

great find

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Seen it before, but that shits always hysterical

Gold, we should round up a bunch of guys from the forum and make accounts over there that way we could all get in on a ridiculous thread ... guys wont know what hit em.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

"I tried an extension but it did not hold and had to have minor surgery to repair it. bad break."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I got banned there after I wrote one of my best fukkin posts of all times, I do not have exact wording but this is what I said basically said about 3 mods at the time. It was a lifetime ban. I wanted to get mods back for being fukkin scums and i got them good. It was like a 500 post thread and it got deleted. It was well worth it.

Hey guys strange story but I feel I should post here as it could effect all of us. I was working out in my gym for about an hr, drank some water and bull shitted with some girls for a while. So I was going to hit clubs so figured I would shower first and then go right there. I was in locker room and I saw some mods from (bodybuilders.com) in the corner in a little room and they were shooting roids in their asses , now these mods always posted they were against any type of drugs, what fukkin Hippocrates. These guys were shooting more needles in them and took turns giving their buds the shots in the ass. What was strange is that the guy would basically have his face right in the guys ass as he shot the drugs in it. Anyway I figured they were strange and was about to leave and dropped my keys somewhere so I had to backtrack and when I went back into locker rooms the mods were having a gay threesome. One mod was pounding another mod over a fukkin weigh bench and another guy was straddling a dip stand and getting blown. It was sick and they all were going at it very heavy and loving it with moans, the head mod was yelling at the other guy saying give it to me meaning getting it in the ass. The one clown was getting whipped with a belt too while getting fukked. I swear the mods here must be all gay, I should of known this because they are body builders. I just wanted to let you guys know what goes on behind the scenes at bodybuilder.com

Thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dank_Fire, and AribaAriba

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

gotta love JJ...just always entertaining.

Afrot69
    Afrot69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rep power 0. Jjgold didn't make it big at that website.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I got banned there after I wrote one of my best fukkin posts of all times, I do not have exact wording but this is what I said basically said about 3 mods at the time. It was a lifetime ban. I wanted to get mods back for being fukkin scums and i got them good. It was like a 500 post thread and it got deleted. It was well worth it.

Hey guys strange story but I feel I should post here as it could effect all of us. I was working out in my gym for about an hr, drank some water and bull shitted with some girls for a while. So I was going to hit clubs so figured I would shower first and then go right there. I was in locker room and I saw some mods from (bodybuilders.com) in the corner in a little room and they were shooting roids in their asses , now these mods always posted they were against any type of drugs, what fukkin Hippocrates. These guys were shooting more needles in them and took turns giving their buds the shots in the ass. What was strange is that the guy would basically have his face right in the guys ass as he shot the drugs in it. Anyway I figured they were strange and was about to leave and dropped my keys somewhere so I had to backtrack and when I went back into locker rooms the mods were having a gay threesome. One mod was pounding another mod over a fukkin weigh bench and another guy was straddling a dip stand and getting blown. It was sick and they all were going at it very heavy and loving it with moans, the head mod was yelling at the other guy saying give it to me meaning getting it in the ass. The one clown was getting whipped with a belt too while getting fukked. I swear the mods here must be all gay, I should of known this because they are body builders. I just wanted to let you guys know what goes on behind the scenes at bodybuilder.com

Thanks

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

jj is everywhere this takes the cake

gold is a legend

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Being banned tops it off !

Good work, JJ.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Classic JJ! Hilarious!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

lol

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit's hilarious, I wonder if he stopped whacking it in alleyways?

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I found this JJ GEM at The Loveline Companion message board on a thread called

The "Talk Like jjgold" Thread

jjgold is a no-talent ass-clown. He prowls message boards accross the internet from his mom's basement, while typing about his high-class Fantasy world. I don't know who he is, but I assume everything he's ever written comes from The SIMS. He seems like the type of guy who would play 12 hours per day and become absorbed in a fantasy world so that he can forget he lives in his mom's basement. I can assure you that he is not big-time. He drives a red 1986 Dodge Shadow with a grey driver's side door. The part about snacking on some cheese? That's the only true thing he's ever posted.

—Long-time listener

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

The legend continues.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

hard to make it big at body building forums

those guys are serious

Shonner

Good stuff, classic.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Ahhh one of the old ones. I think there is a thread here where someone compiles all the JJGold classics from around the web. A great read.

jjgold

I should make a video and sign up there under another name

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Thanks

Shonner

I should make a video and sign up there under another name
    Do it

jjgold

I was thinking an introductory post and video with it

Shonner

I was thinking an introductory post and video with it
    Those guys are all tools, they would be shook.

Tell them you are 5-6 and 300 lbs or whatever.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

JJ classic

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Shonner View Post
    Those guys are all tools, they would be shook.

Tell them you are 5-6 and 300 lbs or whatever.
    Let me work on something, of course I will link thread here at SBR

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

12 Last