BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful playing with 5Dimes

I opened an account in April to bet the Masters. Made a bunch of props bets and made a small amount....ended up playing horses and breaking exactly even. I deposited with VC...$250. I made a futures bet in the NFL for the $250.

Fast forward to July when I deposited $450 to bet the British Open. I bet about 30 guys for $10-$20 each. Made a little there and basically bet golf for a few weeks by rolling over the money into the next tournament....essentially just betting 80 percent of the field who were high odds.

So, I end up having a few thousand in plays going into the PGA last month, as I had been betting a little each week on longshots. I had a few decent sized bets, like Ricky Barnes to finish in the top 5 for $195. I also had Nick Watney to finish in the top 20 for $500. I had over 100 players to win.....for anywhere from $3 to $100 on each....everyone except the big names like Tiger, Phil, and Ernie. So, there were over 100 bets.

During the week of the PGA I made some plays on Tuesday and I got an email back on one them saying it was a bad line, so they canceled the play. That was one play out of hundreds of total plays. On that same Tuesday I also bet $250 on Nick Watney to finish in the top 20 at odds of 20-1. Have your ever heard of Nick Watney? Not many have, but I had seen him play the week before so I did some research on him. The odds adjusted down to 15-1 so I bet another $250, so I had a total of $500 on him, to win about 8.2K.

I bet this on Tuesday, and the tournament didn't start until Thursday. The odds adjusted after my first bet and after my second bet. After day one of the PGA Nick Watney is in the top 5 or so, and somehow he ends up being up 3 heading into the final round.

I wake up on Sunday and log into my account at 5Dimes and it won't let me login. It says I have to speak to Tony by way of Chat. I get on Chat with him and he accuses me of stealing and betting into a bad line...lol. He keeps harrasing me in Chat telling me that the play is no good and that he has the right to do whatever he wants. I asked him why am I being contacted about this when my guy is up 3 heading into the last round and is 99 percent to finish in the top 20. He says he just found out about it and he tells me the line should be 2-1, not 20-1. He changes my bet to 3-1 like he is doing me a favor.

He also doesn't know that I kept a screenshot of my original plays (hundreds of them). He deletes the account logs because he doesn't want me to have proof of the original bet.

Of course, after 45 minutes of being accused of being a thief by this lowlife criminal in Costa Rica, Nick Watney pulls off the ultimate collapse and somehow finishes in a 6-way tie for 18th. They even graded it wrong on the cheating odds they gave me, before finally figuring it out. At first they tried to give me a loss on the play...lol.

The moral of the story is that 5Dimes may have lots of props, but you are at the mercy of this Tony guy if anything happens, and he is a low-life (I have all the chat and all the plays copied, Tony).

So, he watched my play all week and when my guy was in the lead and looked like he couldn't lose he decided to contact me. He should have honored the play, of course. It turns out I never had a shot either way with this thief.

Another thing is that when I cashed out a small amount from my British Open bet they made me go to FedEx/Kinkos 6 times that Sunday to continue faxing them the front and back of my credit card and Driver's Licence, even though I had deposited by way of ** when I bet the British Open. They tortured me for the info from my April Deposit of $250 by way of VC...lol.

I should have known better. I have seen horror stories with this guy Tony for quite some time, but I was trapped into playing with him because of all the props they offer.

If you want to lose your faith in humanity I suggest you get involved with this Goon Tony. He is not a good guy, and I would gladly give up one year of my life to have him not abuse any other human beings like he did me.

I have all of the evidence to his scumbag tactics and I will likely post it in a bit. Stay away, or eventually you will run into trouble when you least expect it. This Tony guy has a knack for ruining people's days and taking shots with their money.
    Last edited by BewareOf5Dimes; 09-10-10 at 09:02 PM.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

First!

But seriously this kinda scares me. Have like $500ish over there to win $5.5Kish on my Braves to win the World Series. Would prolly be alrite if they win, but def don't like seeing stories like this.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

5dimes is solid as hell... whatever

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

chat log posted

BewareOf5Dimes

They may be solid when they win, and they may be solid in your mind, but they are not solid in my mind. I saw what happened with my own eyes, and I have it all documented. The guy treated me like scum for betting with him. I have all of the evidence. If he wants to say it is a bad line then he should not have waited until my guy is up 3 heading into the last round of the PGA. He thought I couldn't lose so he contacted me. He is scum for what he did.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tony can suck my morning wood. I don't give him my business because of shit like this.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya see this is what worries me. These stories. I hope this stuff isn't true and is just people peaved off for getting caught trying to get over on the book.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i could believe this.. post the proof

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

all those stories and you guys still play at this micky mouse operation.

BewareOf5Dimes

I am getting the info right now and will post it. To show you how pissed off I am I will let you know that I have about $1,300 in future bets at 5Dimes, but I have not logged in for about 3 weeks, and I will not ever make another deposit.

Tony should rot for the move he made. I am putting my future plays at risk because this scum is liable to freeze the account again and take my money. But he deserves it. I will show proof....looking up info for you now.

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

post that info

BewareOf5Dimes

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Maggie'
    Maggie: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    Eric: I can't log into my account. It says to speak to Tony.
    Maggie: Ok, just a moment please
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Tony'.
    You are now chatting with 'Tony'
    Tony: i'm the general manager
    Tony: allow me a moment to pull up your account
    Tony: you're quite the shot taker when people make line mistakes
    Eric: What do you mean....
    Tony: how many have slipped thru that we haven't caught?
    Tony: exactly what i said
    Tony: i don't know how i could phrase it any differently
    Eric: Don't know what you mean. Playing cray golf plays...play as many as possible
    Eric: No woods...now els, no michelson.
    Tony: Paul Casey to wins at 425/1 when he should have been 42/1
    Tony: how often do you try those and they slip thru?
    Tony: nick watney +2000 to finish in the top 20 when it should be 2/1
    Tony: this happen all the time, is just a new recent thing with you?
    Eric: Play canceled. He had the flu on his twiiter....that play looked too high odds but his twiiter said sick so I thought he woudlnt play maybe
    Tony: so 50/1 to win the tournament, but 20/1 to finish in the top 20 ?
    Tony: i think you're smarter than what you're saying
    Tony: about time to move up to my level of thinking here
    Eric: I bet a TON of golf bets.....some bad odds and some good. Check them out...some terrible plays. I had oosthazed fo $10 last month....wish I hd more on him
    Tony: i'm only talking about two golf selections right now
    Tony: i'm stated them
    Tony: you want to talk about any others after i'm done talking about these two, then we'll discuss them
    Eric: Hold on one second...checking something.
    Eric: Here is Paul Casey twiitter
    Eric: http://yfrog.com/9fqfmfj Simon Dyson and myself contemplating the old school visor look this week. 3:31 PM Aug 9th via TweetDeck .http://yfrog.com/59qe8qj My custom Nike Dunks for the PGA this week. Thanks @nikegolf 1:19 PM Aug 9th via TweetDeck .Not feeling great today. Either allergies or sinus problems. Trying to sort it out so I'm good for the rest of the week. 12:46 PM Aug 9th via TweetDeck
    Tony: i could care less about twitter
    Tony: 5Dimes general rules: "Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, 5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price remedy may be applied during or after an event. Only the odds will be corrected on an erroneous line. The risk amount, applicable spread and total will always remain unchanged. A player will never benefit from betting on a clear erroneous line. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated."
    Eric: When I saw the Paul casey odds I checkd for inuries and found his twitter saying he wwas sick. The play was cancedled by you
    Tony: that is correct
    Tony: and the other one was overlooked by my staff
    Tony: i caught it this morning
    Eric: I have casey at bad odds now....I bet him a few times and I kept the bad odds
    Eric: Casey cannot win
    Tony: so at the time you bet casey at 425/1, you thought those odds were perfectly fine?
    Eric: I don't have him anyways.
    Eric: Eupopeans in the PGA are bad odds. There were a few guys at long odds. I have a few at 700 to one to win
    Tony: so at the time you bet casey at 425/1, you thought those odds were perfectly fine?
    Eric: Even have Jason Duffner at minus 8 at 600 or so I think
    Tony: so i ask one last time.... so at the time you bet casey at 425/1, you thought those odds were perfectly fine?
    Eric: When I am looking at the odds I am looking for the best bets...some are high and some low. A few will always stand out. I just bet a bunch of lays as you can see. I liked Ricky Barnes for some reason and he was absolutely terrible
    Tony: when you're ready to answer my question that i've asked 3 times, you let me know
    Tony: i'll be right here
    Eric: I liked Jimenez too and Charles Howell who is a joke...shouldn't bet him
    Eric: I have been playing this golf since July. Bet a bunch of people for British Open.....bet big numbers....got lucky with $10 on Oosthazen.....at 450 to 1....then I started betting every week...no Tiger Woods...No Phil michelson...No Ernie Els. Bet a few long shots and mostly mid-rangers.....every week. The plays are there....was leading up to the PGA
    Tony: you still haven't answered my question
    Eric: What specific question
    Tony: you don't to continue to waste time saying things that do not pertain in any way to what I asked
    Tony: ok, 4th try.....
    Tony: "so at the time you bet casey at 425/1, you thought those odds were perfectly fine?"
    Tony: its a yes or no answer
    Eric: Yes....I checked Twitter and he had posted he was sick.....plus he is euro, so I figured if he played it was still worth the long odds. Turned out I would have been wrong.
    Tony: watney to win the tournament is 50/1
    Tony: top 5 was around 8/1
    Eric: I got him.
    Tony: top 10 was around 4/1
    Tony: and you found top 20 at 20/1
    Tony: what price do you think it should have been?
    Eric: I got him at 15 and 20 for top 20
    Tony: what price do you think it should have been?
    Eric: I think he was the only top 20 I have ever bet. Seemed like a good bet so I bet
    Tony: to win was 50/1
    Tony: top 5 was 8/1
    Tony: top 10 was 4/1
    Tony: and what price do you think top 20 should have been?
    Eric: I got him three times for 10 to 40 bucks at those prices.
    Tony: and what price do you think top 20 should have been?
    Eric: I scroll each group of plays. I have a big list of players I try to bet...no Tiger....no big favorites....looking to bigger odds
    Tony: when you're ready to directly answer my questions, you let me know
    Tony: i'm done wasting time in this chat with your avoidance of answering simple questions
    Eric: When I scrolled the top 5 and top 10 and top 20 I am just lookng for plays to stand out as better value.
    Tony: i didn't ask that
    Tony: i asked a simple question
    Tony: so answer it
    Eric: I don't know what odds other than what I see...then I try to compare the players and go with decent plays, but I still bet idiots like Jimenex and Howell and Bettencourt
    Eric: I bet Corey Pavin and Colin Montgomerie too
    Eric: What are you tryong to do here?
    Tony: get an answer to a simple question
    Tony: what do you think top 20 should have been?
    Eric: I don't have an idea of what odds I was looking for when I scrolled. I am just looking for something to catch my eye. Honestly.
    Tony: so you don't have the ability to make a guess on the answer to my question?
    Eric: I haven't bet this golf like this before. Never knew you could bet top 20 and I wathced this for four days so I am pretty disappointed here.
    Eric: When I looked last night I was going to bet the two guys I didn't have Simon Dyson and Simon Khan because they were hundreds to one and 6 under
    Tony: so you don't have the ability to make a guess on the answer to my question?
    Eric: The Watney top 20 should be lower than the win. WHen I bet I did not know how much lower, but I figured good bet even though I found out he missed the cut in previous two PGA's
    Tony: to wins was 50/1
    Tony: and top 20 ?
    Eric: I have him to win and top 20
    Tony: i didn't ask what you had
    Tony: i can look up all your wagers
    Tony: i didn't ask what you had
    Eric: When I bet the top 20 it was 20 to one, then the bet was 15-1
    Tony: you seem to keep answering questions that i don't ask
    Eric: After I bet the second the bet was 10-1, so the odds were being adjusted
    Eric: What do you want to do? Are you trying to let me know on the last day of a golf bet that you are disputing my plays and calling me a cheat?
    Tony: cheat?
    Tony: i'm calling you a shot taker
    Tony: line was bad
    Tony: we both know it
    Tony: "Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, 5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price remedy may be applied during or after an event. Only the odds will be corrected on an erroneous line. The risk amount, applicable spread and total will always remain unchanged. A player will never benefit from betting on a clear erroneous line. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated."
    Tony: this rule is getting enforced

Eric: Go ahead and try to cheat me out of all my plays then. You will pay my bets...you cannot disable my account on the last day that I am playing and tell me I had a bad line...that is Bullshit!
    Tony: "Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, 5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price remedy may be applied during or after an event. Only the odds will be corrected on an erroneous line. The risk amount, applicable spread and total will always remain unchanged. A player will never benefit from betting on a clear erroneous line. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated."
    Tony: you had a chance to come up with a fair price for the wager
    Tony: you're playing hardass, so now i'll just give you any price I feel is fair
    Tony: you get zero input
    Tony: good job of really making sure there's no concession of anything on this one
    Eric: Let me know where my plans stand so I can make my next decision. I will play fair with you and not go to the message boards every day for life, but you ust be honest and reasonable with me and not cheat me out of my plays
    Eric: Why is the line bad?
    Tony: you go ahead, i love threats, and i love message boards, only makes me more popular
    Eric: 201 to top 20 seemd like a good bet...not a bad line to me
    Tony: what should top 20 be?
    Eric: 20-1 seemed like a good bet, and in fairness you adjusted the line
    Tony: well, you can't answer the question
    Tony: so we'll go with the price of 2/1
    Eric: I don't think Ihad ever bet a top 20 before...ever.....don't know...just scrolled the lines. There were a few guys at 20-1 with equal playing ability
    Tony: since any 3rd grader could follow the progression
    Tony: yet you can't
    Tony: so its solved
    Eric: That is not what I bet, and it is not fair for you to come to me on th elast tday and tell me I took a shot, when it looks the other way more than me. What the heck kind of a shot can I take?
    Eric: You are going to end up costing yourself future business. Look at all of the horses I bet an d terrible bad golf bets. Why would you accuse me of cheating. There are hunderds of bad plays there...just having funwith the golf
    Eric: How can yo look at my plays and call me a shot take.....I bet every goof golfer on theplanet...Corey Pavin to win? I gave away money
    Eric: It is fair that my plays stand. I had no intentions of taking a shot. Most of my plays are at bad odds. They are right in front of you for two months.....betting tons of guys
    Tony: 20/1 should have been 2/1
    Tony: anyone with any common sense can see that
    Tony: takes you and hour of endless nonsense and still you can't see it
    Tony: while i should repunch the wagers at 2/1
    Tony: there were other golfers at 50/1 to win that were around +250 on the top 20
    Tony: so i'm punching the wagers at a price of +300
    Tony: you do whatever you think you need to do with my decision
    Eric: I am disappointed in this situation, and I think the play should stand at 20-1. I may take a concession, bat somepoint you need to be fair to me. The guy missed his only two PGA cuts
    Tony: "5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. "
    Tony: you think +2000 was a "fair market price" ?
    Eric: When I bet there were some guys at that price that seemed reasonable. I honestly thought the bet looked like a decent wager, but not a bad line. Honeslty. I heard of you getting into battles with people...why would I go down that road...lol
    Tony: you already have
    Eric: How about my Ricky Barnes top 5 bet for $195? He missed the cut. I bet Nick Wtney BEFORE the event started. he had MISSED the cut in his previous two PGA majors the prevoous years
    Tony: were the prices at "fair market price" at the time you bet it?
    Eric: I bet Nick Watney top 20 at 20-1
    Eric: Do you have ascreenshot of the list when I bet? I think there were a number of guys at 20-1. I picked Watney
    Tony: i'm sure there were
    Eric: After I bet at 20-1 the line was adjusted to 15-1, and then I saw it at 10-1
    Tony: and all those guys at 20/1 to finish in the top 20 were 500/1 to win the tournament, not 50/1
    Eric: You know you have tons of props. When I am betting you can see how I bet.....I bet three times at Firestone ** two days in a row. The lines adjust
    Tony: i see when a line should be 2/1 and we have it at 20/1, you're all over it
    Tony: that is what i see
    Eric: I understand where you are coming from, but remember, this is the final day, and what are the odds that the guy I played is up 3 in the major? It was a fluke thing. He missed the cut in two previous PGA's and I thought the line was good...truly.
    Tony: "5Dimes reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. "
    Tony: that rule is on the site
    Tony: do you understand what it means?
    Eric: You have lots of rights, I am sure. I am telling you that when I made the bet it was afiar bet. I have tons and tons of plays...many look good and many look bad. In hindsight, some look good because the players played well, and others looked bad. Did Corey Pavin have a chance to win the PGA? Do you really think so?
    Tony: i care about odds
    Tony: i don't care about your twitter opinions
    Tony: math is all that is backing this problem
    Tony: someone put a zero where it didn't belong
    Eric: I was planning on playing all the way through football..and more golf. Why are you holding me up when I wanted to watch this golf for the 4th day?
    Tony: you took a shot at it
    Tony: i'm enforcing my rule
    Tony: you could have answered simple questions over an hour ago
    Tony: you chose to "play dumb"
    Tony: and that is why we are still here
    Eric: I saw the odds should stand. You say they should be less. Why did not someone call me earlier before the tourney started. I bet this two days before.
    Tony: i've already stated i discovered this in the AM today
    Tony: if it had been discovered before play began, it would have been voided immediately
    Eric: I did not take a shot. The play should stand. Why should I believe your story when the tourney has gone on all four days and this guys is up 3 and the bet cannot lose at this point.
    Tony: you took a shot
    Tony: period
    Eric: No way...check my plays.
    Tony: 20/1 is not 2/1
    Tony: we're done here
    Last edited by BewareOf5Dimes; 09-10-10 at 09:35 PM.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes is a big advertising book.

Don´t touch them

BewareOf5Dimes

They can advertise all they want. If this thread gets deleted I will go to evry message board on the planet. The bottom line is I bet Nick Watney to finish in the top 20 at the PGA on a Tuesday. They adjusted the lines after each bet. The tournament started on Thursday.

Watney is up 3 heading into the final round and Tony disables my account and changes the bet (plus deletes the archives, but he didn't know I had copied all of my bets).

Beware of this guy, trust me. I don't care how many people have had good dealing with him. There are enough horror shows that show his true colors.

I am risking $1,300 in future plays with this. This dirtbag will find a way to cheat me again, I am sure.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** Tony he's a thief after what he did to me

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Come on now - how in the hell is this book rated an A+ on here? One story, two stories, even 5 stories one could say maybe it's just a blip. These stories are friggin constantly coming out about their behavior. I don't care if they were the last book available to bet with. I'd rather not bet at all than risk this crap happening to me and I've said the same thing to anyone who has ever asked.

Learn one thing Tony from Marketing 101 - A happy customer tells three friends. An unhappy one tells ten.

That friggin nitwit needs to stay the hell away from Chat. He's going to bury his business at some point, great props or not.

BewareOf5Dimes

The first part of chat Tony was talking about a play on Paul Casey that was canceled two days before the PGA started. It was a 40 dollar bet. He is using that one play out of over a hundred players to call me a shot taker. I told him that Paul Casey said on Twitter he was sick (true), and so I bet. That play is not even relevant....it was canceled, but he is using that play to suggest that my Nick Watney play was obviously bad.

I bet over 100 guys to win the damn thing.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony: i care about odds
    Tony: i don't care about your twitter opinions - I lol'd at this
    Tony: math is all that is backing this problem
    Tony: someone put a zero where it didn't belong
    Eric: I was planning on playing all the way through football..and more golf. Why are you holding me up when I wanted to watch this golf for the 4th day?
    Tony: you took a shot at it
    Tony: i'm enforcing my rule
    Tony: you could have answered simple questions over an hour ago
    Tony: you chose to "play dumb"
    Tony: and that is why we are still here

^^Nailed it^^

I also lol'd at your "talking to Mickey" thing and then hitting Tony up with the "play stands". Didn't work the first time, gotta say I'm surprised it didn't work the second time.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are only a few books that don´t rob you all the time... and thats not the A rated books here at SBR, sorry for this dozer

SBR is usefull, but the SBR ratings of books are completly insane
    Last edited by moonbeam; 09-10-10 at 09:39 PM.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

that sounds bad

BewareOf5Dimes

I copied every thing with these creeps. Here I am asking about depositing another $100 the night before the final round of the PGA. I was going to hedge $100 worth of plays on 2 players I didn't have for the outright win.

You are now chatting with 'Daniel'
    Daniel: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    Eric: Hi....I hav a bunch of golf bets going, but I was thinking about depositing another $100 or so through VC to make a few more plays. I have already faxed in two verification forms for VC deposits.
    Eric: I just wanted to make sure that this won't delay any payouts if I win some golf bets.
    Daniel: The worst thing that could happen, is that you be asked to fill the forms again and send'em over, for the new amount charged
    Daniel: But as long as it is the same card, the odds are really low
    Eric: Ok....so, know matter what, I won't have to wait a period of time and jump through hoops again if I win on any of my previous bets or new ones with VC. Just making sure I don't screw myself up and have to wait. It is the same card.
    Daniel: The hold up periods are required upon bonuses accreditation...
    Eric: Good.... I don't take bonuses. Thanks for the info. I was just making sure I didn't set myself up for a delay if I played. Thanks.
    Daniel: The unavoidable rollover required before payouts is of 100% of your deposits total,
    Daniel: but it concerns to the situation that we were being taken as financial institution, so people must complete that
    Daniel: great..
    Daniel: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Eric: Yes, of course, but if I deposit $100 and bet $100 then I am all set. I faxed the verification form last week. Thhat's t...thanks

BewareOf5Dimes

If I was taking a shot on Watney why would I ask to deposit another $100 the night before?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

+2000 is a bad line, but Watney +200 for a top 20 at the pga seems a bit low to me, but I don't know anything about betting finishing positions. He did finish top 20 in 3/4 majors this year but only in 2/8 majors before this year.

BewareOf5Dimes

Nick Watney is up 3 heading into the final round of the PGA. I have him at 20-1 and 15-1 to finish in the top 20. I log in on Sunday and my accunt is disabled.

Eric: 20-1 seemed like a good bet, and in fairness you adjusted the line
    Tony: well, you can't answer the question
    Tony: so we'll go with the price of 2/1
    Eric: I don't think Ihad ever bet a top 20 before...ever.....don't know...just scrolled the lines. There were a few guys at 20-1 with equal playing ability
    Tony: since any 3rd grader could follow the progression
    Tony: yet you can't
    Tony: so its solved
    Eric: That is not what I bet, and it is not fair for you to come to me on th elast tday and tell me I took a shot, when it looks the other way more than me. What the heck kind of a shot can I take?
    Eric: You are going to end up costing yourself future business. Look at all of the horses I bet an d terrible bad golf bets. Why would you accuse me of cheating. There are hunderds of bad plays there...just having funwith the golf
    Eric: How can yo look at my plays and call me a shot take.....I bet every goof golfer on theplanet...Corey Pavin to win? I gave away money
    Eric: It is fair that my plays stand. I had no intentions of taking a shot. Most of my plays are at bad odds. They are right in front of you for two months.....betting tons of guys
    Tony: while i should repunch the wagers at 2/1
    Tony: there were other golfers at 50/1 to win that were around +250 on the top 20
    Tony: so i'm punching the wagers at a price of +300
    Tony: you do whatever you think you need to do with my decision
    Eric: I am disappointed in this situation, and I think the play should stand at 20-1. I may take a concession, bat somepoint you need to be fair to me. The guy missed his only two PGA cuts
    Eric: When I bet there were some guys at that price that seemed reasonable. I honestly thought the bet looked like a decent wager, but not a bad line. Honeslty. I heard of you getting into battles with people...why would I go down that road...lol
    Tony: you already have
    Eric: How about my Ricky Barnes top 5 bet for $195? He missed the cut. I bet Nick Wtney BEFORE the event started. he had MISSED the cut in his previous two PGA majors the prevoous years
    Eric: I bet Nick Watney top 20 at 20-1
    Eric: Do you have ascreenshot of the list when I bet? I think there were a number of guys at 20-1. I picked Watney
    Tony: i'm sure there were
    Eric: After I bet at 20-1 the line was adjusted to 15-1, and then I saw it at 10-1
    Tony: and all those guys at 20/1 to finish in the top 20 were 500/1 to win the tournament, not 50/1
    Eric: You know you have tons of props. When I am betting you can see how I bet.....I bet three times at Firestone ** two days in a row. The lines adjust
    Tony: i see when a line should be 2/1 and we have it at 20/1, you're all over it
    Tony: that is what i see

BewareOf5Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    +2000 is a bad line, but Watney +200 for a top 20 at the pga seems a bit low to me, but I don't know anything about betting finishing positions. He did finish top 20 in 3/4 majors this year but only in 2/8 majors before this year.

It was the first top 20 ever bet in my life....ever. I bet a few top 5's, too. Watney had done ok this year, but he had missed the cut in his previous two PGA Championships in 2008 and 2009. I never knew this Nick Watney existed until the week before....nobody has heard of him.

I scrolled all of the lines and took the ones I liked. Period. I did this on Tuesday. The tournament started on Thursday.

Watney up 3 heading into the last round and Tony changes the bet.
    Last edited by BewareOf5Dimes; 09-10-10 at 10:07 PM.

BewareOf5Dimes

Here are the first words out of this joker's mouth, after my guy is up 3 heading into the last round (that I bet 5 days earlier). First words I ever hear from him.

You are now chatting with 'Maggie'
    Maggie: Hello. How may I assist you today?
    Eric: I can't log into my account. It says to speak to Tony.
    Maggie: Ok, just a moment please
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Tony'.
    You are now chatting with 'Tony'
    Tony: i'm the general manager
    Tony: allow me a moment to pull up your account
    Tony: you're quite the shot taker when people make line mistakes
    Eric: What do you mean....
    Tony: how many have slipped thru that we haven't caught?
    Tony: exactly what i said
    Tony: i don't know how i could phrase it any differently
    Eric: Don't know what you mean. Playing cray golf plays...play as many as possible
    Eric: No woods...now els, no michelson.

Shonner
    Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

5dimes is a horrible book.

Years ago I lit them up and they lowered my limits to $200 a game.

I have heard a lot of bad stories about Tony.

I would never play there, I didn't like my $200 limits.

They only let losers stay, if you win, they will lower your limits to nothing or toss you.

BewareOf5Dimes

Here are my pending future plays with this idiot. Similar to all my bets. I am documenting this in case he tries to cheat me out of this.

55606699-1
    8/8/10 11:12pm
    $250.00
    $5,750.00

Pending
    9/2/10 7:30pm Football NCAA Football 2011 BCS National Champion +2300 2011 BCS National Champion - TCU

55193821-1
    8/1/10 8:37pm
    $25.00
    $2,825.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +11300 Superbowl matchup - New England vs Atlanta
    55193821-2
    $25.00
    $3,025.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +12100 Superbowl matchup - Baltimore vs Atlanta
    55193821-3
    $25.00
    $3,100.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +12400 Superbowl matchup - New York Jets vs Atlanta
    55193821-4
    $18.00
    $3,420.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +19000 Superbowl matchup - Pittsburgh vs Atlanta
    55193821-5
    $15.00
    $3,300.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +22000 Superbowl matchup - Houston vs Atlanta
    55193821-6
    $12.00
    $3,720.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +31000 Superbowl matchup - Tennessee vs Atlanta
    55193821-7
    $8.00
    $5,040.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +63000 Superbowl matchup - Jacksonville vs Atlanta

55192532-1
    8/1/10 8:13pm
    $35.00
    $2,065.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +5900 Superbowl matchup - New York Jets vs Green Bay
    55192532-2
    $30.00
    $3,510.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +11700 Superbowl matchup - New York Jets vs San Francisco
    55192532-3
    $30.00
    $3,600.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +12000 Superbowl matchup - New York Jets vs Philadelphia

55192497-1
    8/1/10 8:09pm
    $30.00
    $2,730.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +9100 Superbowl matchup - Pittsburgh vs Green Bay
    55192497-2
    $25.00
    $3,725.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +14900 Superbowl matchup - Tennessee vs Green Bay
    55192497-3
    $25.00
    $4,500.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +18000 Superbowl matchup - Pittsburgh vs San Francisco
    55192497-4
    $25.00
    $4,575.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +18300 Superbowl matchup - Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia
    55192497-5
    $15.00
    $4,425.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +29500 Superbowl matchup - Tennessee vs San Francisco
    55192497-6
    $15.00
    $4,500.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +30000 Superbowl matchup - Jacksonville vs Green Bay
    55192497-7
    $15.00
    $4,500.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +30000 Superbowl matchup - Tennessee vs Philadelphia
    55192497-8
    $10.00
    $5,900.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +59000 Superbowl matchup - Jacksonville vs San Francisco
    55192497-9
    $10.00
    $6,000.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +60000 Superbowl matchup - Jacksonville vs Philadelphia

55191710-1
    8/1/10 7:58pm
    $50.00
    $2,675.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +5350 Superbowl matchup - New England vs Green Bay
    55191710-2
    $50.00
    $2,875.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +5750 Superbowl matchup - Baltimore vs Green Bay
    55191710-3
    $35.00
    $3,675.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +10500 Superbowl matchup - Houston vs Green Bay
    55191710-4
    $35.00
    $3,745.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +10700 Superbowl matchup - New England vs San Francisco
    55191710-5
    $35.00
    $3,815.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +10900 Superbowl matchup - New England vs Philadelphia
    55191710-6
    $30.00
    $3,420.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +11400 Superbowl matchup - Baltimore vs San Francisco
    55191710-7
    $30.00
    $3,480.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +11600 Superbowl matchup - Baltimore vs Philadelphia
    55191710-8
    $20.00
    $4,200.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +21000 Superbowl matchup - Houston vs Philadelphia
    55191710-9
    $20.00
    $4,200.00

Pending
    8/8/10 8:00pm Football NFL +21000 Superbowl matchup - Houston vs San Francisco

49136889-1
    4/11/10 7:43pm
    $250.00
    $8,500.00

Pending
    7/31/10 11:59pm Football NFL +3400 Super Bowl XLV - Tennessee Titans

BewareOf5Dimes

Here is this goof Tony changing my bet on Sunday August 15th. The only problem is that I made the bet on Tuesday August 10th. I bet $250 at 20-1 and $250 at 15-1. They then lowered the odds to 10-1. This is on Tuesday. Then I don't hear from them until Watney is up three heading into the last round...lol.

56013337-1
    8/15/10 1:25pm
    $500.00
    $1,500.00

Pending
    8/15/10 2:00pm Golf Major +300 USPGA Championship - Top 20 - Nick Watney

Shonner
    Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOf5Dimes View Post
    Here is this goof Tony changing my bet on Sunday August 15th. The only problem is that I made the bet on Tuesday August 10th. I bet $250 at 20-1 and $250 at 15-1. They then lowered the odds to 10-1. This is on Tuesday. Then I don't hear from them until Watney is up three heading into the last round...lol.

56013337-1
    8/15/10 1:25pm
    $500.00
    $1,500.00

Pending
    8/15/10 2:00pm Golf Major +300 USPGA Championship - Top 20 - Nick Watney
    i would contact SBR now and try to negotiate getting out of your bets and leaving the book.

BewareOf5Dimes

I will take that! Please refund my money Tony. You can give it to Bill Dozier and I will get it somehow from him. Tony, you told me in our chat that you just loved keyboard warriors like me, and now you are getting what you deserve.

It is all documented, Sucker. I copied everything, even the Watney original bet that you deleted from the archives after our chat. Too late, Goof!

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Thank You Bewareof5Dimes...........I HAD an account there but never deposited anything at that book, but now I just closed my account. Good Riddance. I'll stick with The Greek/Heritage/Pinnacle!

BewareOf5Dimes

I told Tony then that I would not make another deposit with them. He could see all of my plays....all action bets...lol.....and he calls me a shot taker. I bet Corey Pavin to win the PGA for Christ's sake.

Eric: You are going to end up costing yourself future business. Look at all of terrible bad golf bets. Why would you accuse me of cheating. There are hunderds of bad plays there...just having funwith the golf

BewareOf5Dimes

Dumb Tony doesn't realize that even if it was a bad line, it did not appear bad to me, as he can see with all of my plays, they are all over the place. Did Corey Pavin have a chance to win the PGA? I bet him , too.

Then, when Watney miraculously finds himself with a 3 shot lead heading into the last round, Tony somehow doesn't want the bet. If he thought the play was bad then I guarantee you he took a shot and then waited until Sunday morning.

It is not an obviously bad line because there were world class players with the same line when I bet. If it was a mistake on his end they would have never adjusted the odds from 20-1 to 15-1 after my first bet. After my second bet they adjusted it to 10-1.

This was on Tuesday....they didn't start for a full two days later. Tony, you are the shot taker. I was scrolling the lines and betting what I wanted. I am supposed to bet lines that favor me, and I know from your history that you are a dirtbag so why would I take a shot when I know you will angle-shoot at the first sign of any dispute.

Why did you delete the archives of the original bet? I know you didn't think I copied all of the plays. Jerk.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I think hiding under the BAD LINE statement is Bullshiiit

If you offered the Line, Pay it!!!!

How are we supposed to know lines are bad?

Tony is a DICKHEAD

1234 ... Last