BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by jking0606 View Post
    I know the tim duncan bs call that nene fouled out on was a garbage call i dont even see what they thought they saw there!!!!!!!
    Perhaps, I dont remember it though, but I notice in every game I watch, there are fouls that arnt called and ticky tack fouls that are and also clever players who have a way of getting refs to blow their whistles.

whadeeb
    whadeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!

whenever I lose, I think its fixed hehe

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

the nba is a complete joke anyways. I might bet 2 games a year. Any sport in which one team can play another on back to back nights and win by 25 and then lose by 19 the next night is pathetic. Half the players quit in games or just don't give a shit one night to the next. The same teams make the playoffs each year and the same teams are the ones that go deep, every other team just shows up to collect their 75 million and plays hard here and there in between the parties.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Melo needs to lose weight

would not have been a charge if that was Kobe Or lebroom

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I think Warrior was being humorous, but many of the rest of you people are amazing. Every loss is a fix, a man gets steamrolled and it's somehow a flop, and now we want the rules of the game to not apply in the final minute? What other rules are we going to throw out the window? Heck, why should the clock even decide the outcome of a game, and not the players?

I see the light now. The refs should have ignored the rules of the game and "let the players decide" the Knicks/Celtics game last night. Amare's shot should have been allowed to count! Dang it! The Knicks got screwed! That game was fixed!!!!!

Just because in a lot of situations officials are too gutless to make a call doesn't mean they shouldn't. I guarantee you that whistles aren't swallowed so "players can decide" the game. It is because officials are afraid of making a mistake at the big moment. If you want to b*tch about Ginoboli and the officials, Wednesday night was the time to do it when he got away with a walk to hit the game winning shot.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

ginobilli's play was an offensive foul, for certain. big baby for the celtics has 2 a game and so could a lot of guys but they don't wanna try or put their body in the way. these are the plays that winning teams do and if you don't have guys like this that wanna get dirty and bang you are not going to win, period. most of them wanna dunk, shoot fade aways and 3 pointers. fundamental basketball is long gone.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Nuggs got hammered to early, missed a great opening line.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by hairneil View Post
    Sounds like most of the cry babies had the Nuggets tonight. I had neither team, but it was a great call. I actually commend the referee for making that call. As an official, time, score or any other factor should sway the way u call the game. It should be called the same possession by possession no matter the circumstance.
    I would prefer they call these types of fouls at the end of games, but the truth is they don't. All we are asking is that it be consistent. If this were Kobe the foul wouldn't be called. Jordan had plenty of these types of fouls at the end of games and they weren't called and it's not called in 99% of these situations at the end of games.

When you have refs not making calls in 99% of these situations and they do 1% of the time and that 1% results in the game ending differently you're just going to get people to think the game is fixed.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 12-17-10 at 08:16 AM.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I figured this out in the 96 NBA finals

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA is certainly the easiest sport to fix.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    They should always let the players decide game in the last couple of minutes
    A player decided to charge. It was decided by a player.

If you just let everyone run wild in the last couple of minutes things will get ugly.

BTW I think this forum should ban the words, fix, fixed, rigged.

I had the Spurs last night.

James

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

Quote Originally Posted by fightingwarrior View Post
    are bookmakers just that good.

they hit that wager right on the money.its like they know exactly what is going on.why arent these guys betting.

the over under was way off though congrats on the under backers.

thank god i bought 3 points and hit that wager.

Good on you for getting the points, but really you have to understand getting this shit right isn't that difficult. There's a mountain of information out there, and a multitude of people deciphering that shit and regularly registering their thoughts publicly. Rigged or not, I certainly cannot say, but if you want to compete on their level, you have to get on their level.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

why aren't giants backers yelling that game was rigged?

i am sure the giants lost that game on purpose and now may not make the playoffs because they wanted a little extra cash from mobster and vegas. that punter lost his job but he got paid today!!!!! am i rite every sport is rigged guys.

battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

nfl has to be rigged

the nfl is building a name around tebow and somehow he always has 4th quarter comeback games makes me wanna fuking put the entire bankroll on them to win it all....tebow cant lose never

battle4life

denver will win win the division FACT

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty sad that denver, a team who isn't even top 20 in the league will be in the playoffs

battle4life

minny got teboweddddddddddd its rigged nfl

tebow come back win week after week rigged as shit people will start betting denver hard and than vegas will make denver lose and its win win

battle4life

rigged

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

It is strange, to say the least. Something to be said for the Risk-reduction strategy. Maybe Fox DID find his perfect QB.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

lol Denver was bet hard today, nobody made them lose. It's because they rarely turn it over and let other teams beat themselves.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Rigged? Log off, quit betting, go away.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Fox should be blowing Tebow for saving their season. If it wasn't for Denver fans demanding Tebow to play, Orton would still be starting and they'd be 2-10.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

And you lost which is what everyone on this forum is happy about. Now do me a favor and.....

First ... 891011