SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    trouble getting screenshot toolbar to install. both basic and advanced version interrupt during install saying "the install is either damaged or incomplete which could be from damaged disk, virus or failed download."

"please contact author to install new copy for download"

any help would be appreciated. my anti virus software is up to date
    Hi Chaka,

The SS toolbar wasn't designed for newest browser versions, it's an older tool. Which browser version do you run?

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I did not get my "first post of the day" points today, would have been early in the a.m. I think I had 610 before the day started, got 614 now (for logging in) but after posting, remained the same.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I did not get my "first post of the day" points today, would have been early in the a.m. I think I had 610 before the day started, got 614 now (for logging in) but after posting, remained the same.
    haunting you got your 12 for the day. all ya gotta do is click on the points under your name to see the history
    Points Awarded:

Lou gave blackbeSSt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Is there a solution to the security token error when posting via mobile devices? I searched for this topic and saw others having the same problem but didn't catch a solution. Did I miss one...?

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

racebook bets not being graded tonight

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

I HAVE POSTED THE E-MAILS THAT I HAVE GOT FROM BILL DOSER AND PM's THAT I HAVE GOT FROM BILL DOSER PROVEN WHY I PUT THAT IN MY CONTEST ABOUT MATCHING POINTS >>> ANT THEY KEEP TAKING IT OFF <<< THEY MUST BE DOING IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW I HAVE NOT DONE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING I DID ...
    I HAVE GOT COPY'S OF ALL OF IT ... ALL I AM WANTING IS MY POINTS BACK , UNBANNED AND TAKE THE WEBSITE I SENT YOU WITH THAT CONTEST IN IT - AND DO LIKE YOU SAID YOU WILL DO AND MATCH THE POINTS ....

blackbeSSt

damn bigdaddy sounds like you got your hands full. i just want my tennis in the drop down on the spreadsheet

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

I notice my pk4 at Del Mar wasnt graded either but it was for only 215.

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by blackbesst View Post
    damn bigdaddy sounds like you got your hands full. I just want my tennis in the drop down on the spreadsheet :d

it seams like lou is just trying to find something on me !!!! he should be a man and take my apoligee and replace my points sence he know that i don't have more then 1 account and with that e-mail and pm that i got from bill doser ( i just didn't understand what he was talking about ... ) i said i was sorry a dozon times ....

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Madcapper up to another scam you might want to check out in the points forum

OldSchool75
    OldSchool75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding a block or ignore button so that we don't have to view posts from posters who we find irritating or inane.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave OldSchool75 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi i have an open bet for a cfl game that ended since last night 5th and its not graded yet.

NFL
    STRAIGHT BET
    [294] TOTAL u57-110
    (WINNIPEG vrs SASKATCHEWAN)

thanks

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

sbrodds should have NBA lines(FIBA World Championship). I want to get the best line for Angola vs USA.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I did a very long and insightful post, I thought points were rewared for taht?
    Points Awarded:

ivanator gave MJT1212 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but every once in awhile I go through a period of a few days where I can't open about 35% the forum threads. It is happening now, I was lucky to get into this thread. Basically, I click on the thread, it loads for about 3 seconds, and then goes back to the main page....I am operating Firefox on Mac OSX 10.5.8.

ivanator
    Ya
    ivanator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Tobias Funke, I will be contacting you via PM.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    racebook bets not being graded tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I notice my pk4 at Del Mar wasnt graded either but it was for only 215.
    Sorry guys, we're having problems with our internet and feeds. This will be fixed today.

Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    hi i have an open bet for a cfl game that ended since last night 5th and its not graded yet. NFL STRAIGHT BET [294] TOTAL u57-110 (WINNIPEG vrs SASKATCHEWAN) thanks
    Fixed.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if this is just me, but when I login to sbrodds I lose Youwager as one of the books. (only have 28 total) If I log out, it's there. (29 total)
    The same thing happened when you guys added BetUS. And I got someone to go in and fix it a while back.

Not a big deal, but obviously something's not right. It could be effecting other people, I dunno.

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    sbr live odds page will not save my settings. i have to log in every day if i want to get my custom settings back.

like i want my default league to be MLB, i want to sort games by sort time. just a minor inconvenience.

here is the link i am referencing. http://odds.sbrforum.com/SettingsForm.aspx
    Your browser is deleting the cookie file that keeps you logged in. Maybe log out, delete all sbr cookies, go to the forum homepage, log in but make sure to check the box that says "Save".

I don't have to log in every time.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Guess not.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    No, sorry no points for taht

SBR Lou

That would be subjective. In no way are points for contributions outside of the daily allotted points guaranteed, they are special exceptions for only the finest posts. More often than not, the extra points are distributed to members who help another poster out or answer his question clearly and concisely.

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    I don't know if this is just me, but when I login to sbrodds I lose Youwager as one of the books. (only have 28 total) If I log out, it's there. (29 total)
    The same thing happened when you guys added BetUS. And I got someone to go in and fix it a while back.

Not a big deal, but obviously something's not right. It could be effecting other people, I dunno.
    I'm not sure why this is happening for you. But you can try changing the order of your books and saving it. Maybe YouWager will get added then. If not let me know i'll look into it.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

I'm guessing no more points for each 1k in additional posts anymore either huh?

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

happy labor day

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

happy labor day to you sir.

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I'm not sure why this is happening for you. But you can try changing the order of your books and saving it. Maybe YouWager will get added then. If not let me know i'll look into it.
    It doesn't help. It still only lists 28 books. I can change the (Opener/Closer) under Global settings to Youwager, and Youwager odd history will be listed when clicking "Line History" under the box score. But Youwager still isn't one of the books up top.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Waiting on a person to grade last night's horse racing wagers. The first one lost. The second is a winner.
    It's not like it broke the bank, hardly the win paid $11.40 and place $4.40, just would like them out of "pending". Thank you.

TodaysAction

I'm guessing no more points for each 1k in additional posts anymore either huh?
    Correct, their were posters who would ramble post after post just to get each 1k bonus. They have added an anniversary bonus which is nice.

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    It doesn't help. It still only lists 28 books. I can change the (Opener/Closer) under Global settings to Youwager, and Youwager odd history will be listed when clicking "Line History" under the box score. But Youwager still isn't one of the books up top.
    I went and added them manually to your settings. Please try to log out and log back in. You should see YouWager available now.

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

More fancy cars for ths site and pint of bear

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I went and added them manually to your settings. Please try to log out and log back in. You should see YouWager available now.
    Still isn't there. I think Ivanator is the one that added BetUS. William Hill was automatically added, didn't have a problem there.
    If you can't figure it out don't worry about it. I'm just curious as to what is causing the problem since I seem to be the only one it's happening to. PM me if you want my password to log in to my account as me.

blackbeSSt

**patiently waiting on tennis to be on the drop down for the spreadsheet**

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    Waiting on a person to grade last night's horse racing wagers. The first one lost. The second is a winner.
    It's not like it broke the bank, hardly the win paid $11.40 and place $4.40, just would like them out of "pending". Thank you.
    Please look into ticket # 353483 RAC, as it was graded incorrectly - slight over payment on the win portion of the ticket and no place payoff. Thank you.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool75 View Post
    Adding a block or ignore button so that we don't have to view posts from posters who we find irritating or inane.
    I don't why I am laughing at such a common feature on other sites. I guess that it would be funny to have it here.

Pointed.

First 123456 ... Last