tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

lol Extra Innings.

HenPrivilege
    HenPrivilege's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

jj goldy gold

If you want an answer to your questions you need to attend a bash brotha. You got top flight security of the world to protect you (the actual REAL muthafukkin posters who ain't got shit to hide and actually attend bashes).

Can't respect alot of these people who actually got something negative to say and can't come to a bash with free travel reimbursement (damn I missed by 10 days) and room. Those folks is non factors in this game.

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    No Goat, to Sunde, if i wear a Suit, im trying to act white.

If i wear sportsgear, im trying to act black.

Did u want me to wear a fvcken Turban to the Bash?
    NOw thats fvcking funny!!

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

@ this thread. I will be there next year boys.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Paco was a cool guy to hang out with. I am sure we will be seeing each other real soon. As soon as he comes up with a plan.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

jj, please let deuce fuk your ass

so you will calm down and stop giving paco a hard time

stakebook
    value betting 4th pr
    stakebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    JJgold you should have wen't to the bash and you know it.

yeah

stakebook
    value betting 4th pr

Quote Originally Posted by extra innings View Post
    paco is texting his jihad friends in newark

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    Talked to Paco at the bash, and hung out at the party. He is a really cool dude and funny as hell. He was always dressed sharp and tried to talk to everybody. He doesn't talk in ebonics.

I would have to agree, also in response @JJGold I think I heard some things that were said about you and honestly IMO you have no right to say anything;

or if you were leveling ,

[x] fail and [x] honestly gtfo
    Last edited by stakebook; 08-31-10 at 03:27 AM.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HAVE TO AGREE WITH JJGOLD ON THIS ONE YOU BRING A NIGERIAN TO THE PARTY AND HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE A GHETTO PUNK.WHATS WRONG WITH WEARING A GOLF POLO SHIRT AND KHAKI SHORTS PACO INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A NIGERIAN ON A STREET CORNER SELLING CRACK.

DID YOU SEE HIM WITH THE WHITE WOMEN HE IS SEEN GIVING THE CAMERA THE FINGER THESE WOMEN MUST HAVE BEEN REAL CLASSY TO HAVE THERE PICTURES TAKEN WITH THIS PUNK PACO

HEY PACO YOU SAID YOU MADE A LOT OF WHITE FRIENDS BEANTOWNJIM AINT BUYING IT SEE HOW MANY OF THEM ASK YOU TO COME TO THERE HOMES AND HAVE DINNER WITH THEM AND THERE FAMILIES THESE PEOPLE WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO CALL YOU A BONE HEAD BEHIND YOUR BACK AND JUDGING BY THE WAY YOU DRESS YOU ARE A REAL NIGERIAN.WHEN YOUR AT A PARTY WITH MOSTLY WHITE PEOPLE SBR JOHN AND THE STAFF EXPECT YOU TO DRESS LIKE A GENTLEMAN NOT SOME DRUG DEALER ON THE STREETS YOU WERE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FORUM AND IF I WAS SBR JOHN I WOULD HAVE THROWN YOUR BLACK ASS OUT OF THE PARTY. I WOULD HAVE CALLED SECURITY AND SAID KEEP AN EYE ON THAT NIGERIAN I THINK HE IS PICKING THE WHITE GUYS WALLETS

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

^

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

People, settle down a bit.
    What does the man have to wear and do to talk about him in a appropriate manner?
    He shows middle finger - wrong, he flashes gang gestures - wrong, he gets drunk - wrong, shouldn't have done it, inappropriate bahaviour. He wears a suit - wrong.
    What is wrong and right then? You must know that what is right for you it's wrong for someone else.

You never get drunk or wear a suit?

Actually JJ that suit was that first thing that cought my eyes when I looked at the picture. It is fukking classy one and i wish i had one of those in my closet.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I don't agree with it but I wish we still had the nominate button cuz that was a freaking hilarious post Boston Jimmy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HAVE TO AGREE WITH JJGOLD ON THIS ONE YOU BRING A NIGERIAN TO THE PARTY AND HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE A GHETTO PUNK.WHATS WRONG WITH WEARING A GOLF POLO SHIRT AND KHAKI SHORTS PACO INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A NIGERIAN ON A STREET CORNER SELLING CRACK.

DID YOU SEE HIM WITH THE WHITE WOMEN HE IS SEEN GIVING THE CAMERA THE FINGER THESE WOMEN MUST HAVE BEEN REAL CLASSY TO HAVE THERE PICTURES TAKEN WITH THIS PUNK PACO

HEY PACO YOU SAID YOU MADE A LOT OF WHITE FRIENDS BEANTOWNJIM AINT BUYING IT SEE HOW MANY OF THEM ASK YOU TO COME TO THERE HOMES AND HAVE DINNER WITH THEM AND THERE FAMILIES THESE PEOPLE WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO CALL YOU A BONE HEAD BEHIND YOUR BACK AND JUDGING BY THE WAY YOU DRESS YOU ARE A REAL NIGERIAN.WHEN YOUR AT A PARTY WITH MOSTLY WHITE PEOPLE SBR JOHN AND THE STAFF EXPECT YOU TO DRESS LIKE A GENTLEMAN NOT SOME DRUG DEALER ON THE STREETS YOU WERE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FORUM AND IF I WAS SBR JOHN I WOULD HAVE THROWN YOUR BLACK ASS OUT OF THE PARTY. I WOULD HAVE CALLED SECURITY AND SAID KEEP AN EYE ON THAT NIGERIAN I THINK HE IS PICKING THE WHITE GUYS WALLETS

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST

Walker and Dozer were fukin furious but could not do anything because Paco gives us numbers

stakebook
    value betting 4th pr

Lbc eastside crips blood killaz eastside eastsideee

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

It's your money?

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

JJ you are so out of touch man.

Chicks dig Bro's from Bangladesh.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Goddamn JJ, why the hell are you being such a dick to Paco?? I thought the two of you were friends.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

lol..

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come here wearing those Halloween outfits and see what fukkin happens
    LOLOL

jjgold

Richie can you imagine Paco going into your neighborhood like that? All your boys would have their fukkin shot guns out .

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

PACO STILL DOESNT GET IT THOSE WHITE WOMEN WERE PAID TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM BY SBR JOHN.PACO ACTUALLY THINKS THEY LIKED HIM IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY THE WOMEN ARE SAYING WHAT A F-CKING BONE HEAD THIS GUY IS IF I DIDNT GET PAID I WOULD HAVE THIS F-CKING NIGERIAN IN JAIL FOR BOTHERING WHITE WOMEN

PACO THEY WERE PAID HOOKERS YOU MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF TAKING PICTURES WITH WHITE WOMEN.I WAS TOLD BY A RELIABLE SOURSE THE GIRLS WERE HEARD IN THE LADIES ROOM SAYING IF THAT NIGERIAN IN THE CHEAP SUIT I THINK HIS NAME WAS PACO BUT WHO CARES WANTS TO TAKE ONE MORE PICTURE WITH ME I AM GOING TO KICK HIM IN HIS BLACK BALLS

PACO I HOPE THESE PICTURES DONT GET BACK TO THE PARENTS OF THESE WOMEN JESUS CHRIST POSING WITH A BONE HEAD AND HE ISNT ANYTHING BUT A STREET PUNK FROM A GAMBLING FORUM

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

PACO STILL DOESNT GET IT THOSE WHITE WOMEN WERE PAID TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM BY SBR JOHN.PACO ACTUALLY THINKS THEY LIKED HIM IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY THE WOMEN ARE SAYING WHAT A F-CKING BONE HEAD THIS GUY IS IF I DIDNT GET PAID I WOULD HAVE THIS F-CKING NIGERIAN IN JAIL FOR BOTHERING WHITE WOMEN PACO THEY WERE PAID HOOKERS YOU MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF TAKING PICTURES WITH WHITE WOMEN.I WAS TOLD BY A RELIABLE SOURSE THE GIRLS WERE HEARD IN THE LADIES ROOM SAYING IF THAT NIGERIAN IN THE CHEAP SUIT I THINK HIS NAME WAS PACO BUT WHO CARES WANTS TO TAKE ONE MORE PICTURE WITH ME I AM GOING TO KICK HIM IN HIS BLACK BALLS PACO I HOPE THESE PICTURES DONT GET BACK TO THE PARENTS OF THESE WOMEN JESUS CHRIST POSING WITH A BONE HEAD AND HE ISNT ANYTHING BUT A STREET PUNK FROM A GAMBLING FORUM
    That 'cheap suit' is worth more than 3 months of your supposed allowance.

You're pretty mouthy for a guy who doesn't have the balls to show up to a Bash himself. Pretty easy to rip on other guys when you're so much of a wimp you hide behind multiple user names and a computer. Have fun with that, 'Jim'.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SHARI I AM WELL RESPECTED IN MY COMMUNITY I PLAYED GOLF WITH THE MAYOR OF BOSTOM TOM MENINO IN A CHARITY EVENT DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH A BUNCH OF NIT WITS IN A GAMBLING FORUM

THE WHOLE CREW LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF INBREADS WHAT THE F-CK THAT WAS ONE WEIRD LOOKING GANG OF PEOPLE I AM SERIOUS HALF THE F-CKING GUYS AT THE BASH LOOKED LIKE LOW LIFE CHILD MOLESTERS OR CREEPS YOU SEE ONLY AT NIGHT TIME

PACO WAS HUGGING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT IF HE HUGGED ME AND THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB GOT WIND OF IT I WOULD LOSE MY MEMBERSHIP TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.WE HAVE A VERY STRICT RULE

(NO NIGERIANS) ESPECIALLY ONES THAT WEAR ORANGE SUITS

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It must be white racist appreciation week at SBR. Didn't get the memo. There are at least 5-6 racist threads at the moment in PT running rampant.

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

let dem run its all in good fun

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

SHARI I AM WELL RESPECTED IN MY COMMUNITY I PLAYED GOLF WITH THE MAYOR OF BOSTOM TOM MENINO IN A CHARITY EVENT DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH A BUNCH OF NIT WITS IN A GAMBLING FORUM THE WHOLE CREW LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF INBREADS WHAT THE F-CK THAT WAS ONE WEIRD LOOKING GANG OF PEOPLE I AM SERIOUS HALF THE F-CKING GUYS AT THE BASH LOOKED LIKE LOW LIFE CHILD MOLESTERS OR CREEPS YOU SEE ONLY AT NIGHT TIME PACO WAS HUGGING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT IF HE HUGGED ME AND THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB GOT WIND OF IT I WOULD LOSE MY MEMBERSHIP TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.WE HAVE A VERY STRICT RULE (NO NIGERIANS) ESPECIALLY ONES THAT WEAR ORANGE SUITS
    U need a new keyboard cause looks like your caps key is broken unless you are writing like this to get some attention.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It must be white racist appreciation week at SBR. Didn't get the memo. There are at least 5-6 racist threads at the moment in PT running rampant.
    good, I had been waiting on that week.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    U need a new keyboard cause looks like your caps key is broken unless you are writing like this to get some attention.
    Haha funny one Sneakerhead

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Paco black, Puerto Rican, Indian, Iraqi,??? WTF is he? No one can seem to answer that

shari91

SHARI I AM WELL RESPECTED IN MY COMMUNITY I PLAYED GOLF WITH THE MAYOR OF BOSTOM TOM MENINO IN A CHARITY EVENT DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH A BUNCH OF NIT WITS IN A GAMBLING FORUM THE WHOLE CREW LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF INBREADS WHAT THE F-CK THAT WAS ONE WEIRD LOOKING GANG OF PEOPLE I AM SERIOUS HALF THE F-CKING GUYS AT THE BASH LOOKED LIKE LOW LIFE CHILD MOLESTERS OR CREEPS YOU SEE ONLY AT NIGHT TIME PACO WAS HUGGING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT IF HE HUGGED ME AND THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB GOT WIND OF IT I WOULD LOSE MY MEMBERSHIP TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.WE HAVE A VERY STRICT RULE (NO NIGERIANS) ESPECIALLY ONES THAT WEAR ORANGE SUITS
    Okay 'Jim', my whole professional career has been spent working with people you pay good money to see in movies. The kind of people who pay more in lawn fertilizer for their 3rd home than you and I make in a year. Who gives a rats ass who you play golf with? If these people are good enough for you to come hang out with on a forum, to the point that you even go to the trouble of making more than one user name just to get even more involved here, then you should have the balls to at least meet ONE of them in person. Just one.

But you won't. And because of that, you trashing others who have more of a spine than you'll ever have means absolutely nothing. Keep going for the easy laugh. If you look at the quality of people who are finding this amusing in this thread, you may actually realise how pathetic it is. Normally I find you amusing. Today I just find you racist and you're pissing me off.
    Points Awarded:

jays12 gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Is Paco black, Puerto Rican, Indian, Iraqi,??? WTF is he? No one can seem to answer that
    Ask him. It's not like it's a big secret.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Profit, what does it matter? Really what difference does it make? He is a good guy and a good capper who contributes to the forum.

jjgold

Profit he is black
    No big deal

Profit rough Paco up and I will give you 300 points.

I can see you not putting up with his type.

Paco is all flash

First 123456 ... Last