pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by beetman View Post
    How much punk rock do you hear in Russia?
    Punk rock is dead. The same will happen to our troops the moment will set foot on Russian soil. We will get our asses kicked worst than the Nazis when we invaded the Big Bear. You can't attack Russia by air or sea because of their supperior airforce and anti-aircraft missile technology as well as their nuclear submarine capabilities.

The only advantage we have is our spy satellites but these will be taken down by the Chinese which have already traded military secrets with the Russians on how to shoot down satellites like drunken flies. Russia's cold climate will be a killer for our Abrams diesel running tanks that will have their ball bearings freeze due to not being designed for subfreezing temperatures when we attack their frozen tundra.

40 years ago they were able to shoot down a U2 spy plane going 3 Mach at 60,000 ft and you think they haven't developed anti-stealth technology to obliterate our stealth fleet? Just remember when we bombed Serbia in 1999 Kosovo war our B-2 stealth bomber when down on a modified S-400 Russian supplied missile and the Pentagon said it went down due to mechanical failure to blow smoke to the american public. The wreckage of the stealth bomber was sent to Moscow overnight from Belgrade and the Russians are in advanced stages of producing their own stealth technology deep in the frozen tundra of the Siberia where vast amounts of oil and plutomium remained unmined for the future war needs.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

It is becoming more evident that we are on a head collision with the Red Army. We can't be getting aggressive against Russia because they have the means to bring our forces to submission. They have recently developed a ray gun that can be mounted on spy satellites and using the lethal gamma radiation of the sun's rays can burn a path of destruction from 100 miles over the surface of the earth. Since we don't have the capability to shoot down Russian spy satellites yet we are very vulnerable here at home where the civilian population is at the mercy of Russia's ray gun and we can't advance far enough in to their territories to sabotage their command centers. You just can't attack a country 10 times the size of US with an inadequate supply line folks.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Wednesday said he is considering response to the U.S. deal for a missile defense installation in the Czech Republic.

At a press conference after a 3-day Group of Eight (G8) nations which closed here Wednesday, Medvedev said Russia is deeply distressed by U.S. missile plan in Eastern Europe.

"We won't go hysterical over this, but we will weigh up our response," the president said at the news conference.

He continued to say that Russia is still open to talks with the United States on the issue.
    Don't say I ain't warn you 4 months ago nimwits.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It is becoming more evident that we are on a head collision with the Red Army. We can't be getting aggressive against Russia because they have the means to bring our forces to submission. They have recently developed a ray gun that can be mounted on spy satellites and using the lethal gamma radiation of the sun's rays can burn a path of destruction from 100 miles over the surface of the earth. Since we don't have the capability to shoot down Russian spy satellites yet we are very vulnerable here at home where the civilian population is at the mercy of Russia's ray gun and we can't advance far enough in to their territories to sabotage their command centers. You just can't attack a country 10 times the size of US with an inadequate supply line folks.
    china is more advanced than Russia

but you are smoking crack if you think either of them are more advanced than the U.S.A. in military technology

we have a weapon that can control the climate

H.A.A.R.P.

nobody wants ANY part of us....believe that

Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post

but you are smoking crack if you think either of them are more advanced than the U.S.A. in military technology

H.A.A.R.P.

LOL

Another USA #1 guy.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post

H.A.A.R.P.

Care to elaborate what H.A.A.R.P. is? I thought it was a beer.

No way there will be a war w/ Russia or even China.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was somewhat mistaken by thinking the US is doing whatever Israel wants. It goes beyond that. Israel is Rothschild country. The US is doing whatever the international bankers want. They own America, through the Fed (and the media and politicians), and they own Israel. They can create any conflict that they want. War is extremely profitable to them. Prior to 9/11 Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and North Korea were among the last seven countries in the world without a Rothschild controlled bank. Axis-of-evil anyone?

If that is not coincidence enough, consider this: apart from being assassinated, JFK and Lincoln had another thing in common. They both had the US government issue its own interest-free money. This order was the first thing Lyndon Johnson changed back. Conspiracy? Look at the world from this angle, and all the pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place.

Back in 1790 a banker said "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Three guesses who that was.

There was an age when Americans were very aware of this danger. Remember US president Andrew Jackson, who, when asked what his greatest achievement was, answered: "I killed the Bank!" (a previous version of the Fed. The Fed is the third incarnation of the illegal central bank).

The plot for complete world domination is almost complete. Yesterday the Fed asked for more power! Of course, there wouldn't be any connection between the mysteriously sky-rocketing price of oil, just when the US economy was at its most vulnerable, and this thinly veiled attempt to increase their stranglehold on the country.

The next war? I can only hope it will be here. On our own soil. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to kick the motherf*ckers out.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 07-09-08 at 07:35 PM.

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Care to elaborate what H.A.A.R.P. is? I thought it was a beer.

No way there will be a war w/ Russia or even China.
    do a google search

its a weapon to control the weather

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

First item in President McCain's agenda, god I love the way it sounds already, will be to bring back the draft because for the War against Russia and EuroIndoChina Alliance of Nations we will need manpower. We already have the weaponry and arsenal to beat the Evil Alliance but we need to train our high school graduates on how to use this marvelous weaponry of ours.

Then President McCain will built a 100 ft electric fence on our north Canadian border so no draftee will be able to escape to liberal friendly Canucks to avoid serving our country. The draft will also be compulsory for the women so that our army will not feel lonely when fighting the EuroIndoChina Alliance of Nations.

To finance the war President McCain will sell our strategic reserves of oil to Western Europe once oil hits $200 a barrel. We bought these reserves when oil was at $20 a barrel and the 10x profit we will make will feed our army for years to come in harsh Russian winter where food will be scarse.
    McCain has no chance of being elected--thanks to his buddy, Bush. US will not tolerate a "3rd Bush term."

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    McCain has no chance of being elected--thanks to his buddy, Bush. US will not tolerate a "3rd Bush term."
    Last I heard is that 70% of this country is not black. McCain will get all the racist vote because no sane white or hispanic voter will vote for a negro. McCain will also get the AARP vote in large droves as well as the KKK, Neo-nazi and Jewish vote for his stance against Iran.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Why do you think they fly their long range bombers over our aircraft carriers in the Pacific and Atlantic? Their bombers are capable of delivering a nuclear warhead with their long range missiles in any North America city. The Chinese can knock out all of our spy satellites with their super space ballistic missiles. The Indians can wipe out Pakistan with their nukes and create a quadruple front for us to fight starting from the Arctic sea all the way to South China sea. This 30,000 mile front will pass from the border of Finland and Russia go through the Black Sea, Kazakhstan, Caspian Sea, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Thibet, China. How do you defend such an enormous front?
    You worrying for nothing!! We have BY far the strongest ARMY! Japan learned there lesson! You will never see another country attack our soil! Unless its terrorrist!!

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyline View Post
    Mutually assured destruction defends us just fine. Always has, always will ...
    I actually was a lot less concerned about wwiii during the cold war than I am know. We need to demand US and others adhere to international law. I don't see it happening.

Nobody taught the American leadership that war is bad.

If these guys believed that Iraq was a threat or had weapons, they are not only fanatics but idiots.

I wonder if there are sensible people in Washington that carry any weight?

"American people have not still learned that in a war does not exist winners and those who kick asses are the politicians to the people" ---- this is the bottom line

repeat after me. war is bad - war is bad- war is bad

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

I thought it was going to be Iran

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

My friend works for the Marines and he says they're going to fight Syria soon, which seems ridiculous since Bush is almost out of office, but that's what I heard.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

It looks like what I told you months ago it's going to happen before any attack on Iran. I'm looking for US to intervene on behalf of Georgia ally. Look out boys. The Russia - US war is unvailing before your eyes.

I'll have the last laugh as usual.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Pavy you are God!!!!!!!! Tell us more!!!!!!!!!!

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavy makes me nervous.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Don't say I ain't told you so nitwits

US military surprised by speed, timing of Russia military action

by Jim Mannion
    58 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The US military was surprised by the timing and swiftness of the Russian military's move into South Ossetia and is still trying to sort out what happened, a US defense official said Monday.

Russian forces surged into the breakaway region last week after weeks of clashes, threats and warnings between Tblisi and Moscow which culminated August 6 in a two-day Georgian offensive into South Ossetia.

That the two countries were on a collision course was no surprise to anyone, but the devastating Russian response was not expected, officials said.

"We were tracking it earlier in that week and we knew that things were escalating," said a military official, who asked not to be identified. "I can tell you it moved quicker than we anticipated that first day."

But how it unfolded is still unclear, clouded by conflicting claims from both sides.

"I think a lot of what you're asking needs to be ironed out," said the official.

"Some of these little issues are definitely still big questions in this event -- What was the intent? Who started it? Why did they start it? And why weren't they prepared to defend what they started?"

President George W. Bush, who urged Moscow to cease fire and return to pre-August 6 positions, charged in a televised statement that Russia's intention appeared to be depose Georgia's democratically elected president.

But the extent of the Russian operation remained unclear to US officials on Monday.

Georgian officials said Russian troops had moved out of South Ossetia into Georgia proper, occupying the city of Gori while Georgian troops were retreating to the capital.

But US defense officials said they were unable to corroborate the Georgian claims.

"We don't see anything that supports they are in Gori," said a defense official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "I don't know why the Georgians are saying that."

"That assessment is ongoing," said Bryan Whitman, a Pentagon spokesman.

The United States has among the most powerful tools for monitoring brewing conflicts, from spy satellites to reconnaissance aircraft and drones capable of scooping up radio signals or capture real-time images of forces on the ground.

But the extent to which they were trained on this remote conflict before it turned violent is not known.

The Russians, however, warned on August 3 of a growing threat of "large scale military conflict" between Georgia and South Ossetia.

The State Department issued a mild statement on August 5 urging Moscow to refrain from provocative actions, but gave no hint that it was aware that military action either by Georgia or Russia was in the offing.

Officials have suggested the fighting was not seen as an immediate threat, in part because there were only about 95 US troops and 35 civilian contractors in the country training Georgian troops for Iraq. And they were not near South Ossetia.

Some 1,650 US troops conducted a joint exercise with the Georgian military in mid-July. But they were out of the country when the hostilities flared.

At around the same time, the Russian military deployed 8,000 troops to the North Caucases for counter-terrorism exercises that Moscow said were unrelated to the tensions with its southern neighbor.

The US defense official said about 8,000 to 10,000 Russian troops have moved into South Ossetia. They also have flown SU-25, SU-24, SU-27 and TU-22 fighters and bombers during the campaign.

But the official said there was no obvious buildup of Russian forces along the border that signaled an intention to invade.

"Once it did happen they were able to get the forces quickly and it was just a matter of taking the roads in. So it's not as though they were building up forces on the border, waiting," the official said.

"What are their future intentions, I don't know. Obviously they could throw more troops at this if they wanted to," he said.

Cloak & Dagger

something to think about....

at the same time CNN was broadcasting the speech by Bush calling russias actions "unacceptable"

FOX news was broadcasting a piece on illegal immigrants in the USA

nobody cares what Russia does....if it dont involve money....then it dosent involve the US

stop trying to spread fear....next thing you will make a thread saying "Terrorists are in the USA"

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I was somewhat mistaken by thinking the US is doing whatever Israel wants. It goes beyond that. Israel is Rothschild country. The US is doing whatever the international bankers want. They own America, through the Fed (and the media and politicians), and they own Israel. They can create any conflict that they want. War is extremely profitable to them. Prior to 9/11 Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and North Korea were among the last seven countries in the world without a Rothschild controlled bank. Axis-of-evil anyone?

If that is not coincidence enough, consider this: apart from being assassinated, JFK and Lincoln had another thing in common. They both had the US government issue its own interest-free money. This order was the first thing Lyndon Johnson changed back. Conspiracy? Look at the world from this angle, and all the pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place.

Back in 1790 a banker said "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Three guesses who that was.

There was an age when Americans were very aware of this danger. Remember US president Andrew Jackson, who, when asked what his greatest achievement was, answered: "I killed the Bank!" (a previous version of the Fed. The Fed is the third incarnation of the illegal central bank).

The plot for complete world domination is almost complete. Yesterday the Fed asked for more power! Of course, there wouldn't be any connection between the mysteriously sky-rocketing price of oil, just when the US economy was at its most vulnerable, and this thinly veiled attempt to increase their stranglehold on the country.

The next war? I can only hope it will be here. On our own soil. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to kick the motherf*ckers out.
    horse, you are right on --again

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

The US military buildup and influence around the Russian border is a dangerous thing. The Us leadership can walk around pretending how they're a great superpower and everyone else is insignificant,--breaking treaties, unilateral invasions. The problem is they might actually believe their own callous bullshit. I'm not sure how delusional they really are. Unfortunately, its the people that suffer in the end.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

-
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 08-12-08 at 04:16 AM.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

hello BUSH can i have the keys to the concentration camp please

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by beetman View Post
    In Soviet Russia, war fights YOU!
    We could use a few of Yakov's youtube clips to lighten the mood

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on Putin, bomb America

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Chinese restaurants in Beijing have all kinds of penis on the menu, and animals balls,...

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

did someone here really say they want president mccain? do you guys want to live in some kind of world where all there is is war and it never stops? what are you afraid of? terrorists? a few guys in towels get in some planes and everyone freaks. big deal. shit happens

ryanXL977

oh man i wish they would bring the war here so we could at least have a fighting chance to kill them

my questioon for you horse is this: how do bush and cheney fit into this?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Granted 9/11 was terrible but what can you really do, I mean you can certainly seek out and kill those responsible but do you just declare the entire Middle East/North Africans terrorists and start war after war, I mean it's a very fukin difficult question, McCain's answer is simply to stay in war forever, most Americans at this point believe 7 yrs of pointless wars is enough of a response to 9/11, we have destroyed destabilized two Middle Eastern countries already do we just continue to destroy every country in the region leading to complete destabilization. The truth is terrorism can happen at any time regardless of how many countries you takeover, Timothy McVeigh and his one accomplice killed/seriously wounded hundreds in Oklahoma City and it probably couldn't have been prevented, there's a tremendous amount of destruction even a small group of terrorists can inflict and regardless of how many wars we fight that will always be there. Just a couple years ago they thwarted a 9/11 copy plot in the UK with liquid explosives, clearly there is no drop in the desire to commit terrorists acts against the West, if anything there is an increase.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Chinese restaurants in Beijing have all kinds of penis on the menu, and animals balls,...
    You need to go to a Tajiki restaurant in Dushanbe. Menu is better than Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Bullajami
    Bullajami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I finally got around to reading this thread. Some interesting stuff in here to contemplate. I would like to add one more:

Why is it that when we discuss a war wih Russia or China, we always assume it will be over there? What is preventing them from launching the first wave of attacks over here? Maybe coming in through Mexico or Canada?

I'll answer my own question: because they can't. China can't even get across the Straits of Formosa to retake Taiwan (yet). Russias sealift/airlift capability is even worse.

If there were to be a war, we would have to pack up our armies and take them over there to fight it. We have that capability, they do not. Our invasion of them might not succeed. Their invasion of us isn't even worth contemplating.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Why will the invade us? We have no national resources. All the oil, natural gas and plutonium is in Siberia untapped. We want their natural resources. They will defend it to their last soldier.

Bullajami
    Bullajami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

"Why" is not so interesting to me as "how".

ryanXL977

the only thing worse than chinese is the losers who run this country
    not one of whom gives a shit about the constitution or the people who live here

i was in philly last week at the constitution center
    we are so far away from where should be its a shame

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Bullajami View Post
    "Why" is not so interesting to me as "how".
    Here is how:

Sea based Strategic Fleet: 12 submarines carrying up to 609 warheads; they employ delivery systems like SS-N-30 Bulava.
    Strategic Aviation: 237 bombers(16 Tu-160,63 Tu-95,and 158 Tu-22m) carrying up to 884 Cruise missiles.

First 1234 Last