lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what do you mean? YOU are "those" people clearly, others here and every jackass in that twitter log. Tho the shit they are saying is hilarious.

"go***kyourself"

haha kids

OK Guy! You have given me some nice laughs for the day. Talkin about kids?? You are truly a Lebron lover even at the cost of proving your ignorance.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You are right, I love watching Lebron play basketball. Outside of that I am intelligent enough to not concern myself with HIS personal life. Hey you better check ESPN, there might be an update! Maybe lebron went back to cedar point or bought some new shoes!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron just likes attention

He is not a bad guy

Yes he does believe he is a king.

lyon804

just answer the questions

The deflection tactic lyon uses is popular but I have seen it too many times. So, you still gotta answer the questions.

What question are you referring to? So far I have seen you just name call and make wild accusations. No, I don't suck King James dick. Is that the answer. Do I respect his "talents"? Sure, I do. Do I see him is a malcontent, egotistical, narcissit? ABSOLUTELY! I refuse to suck off people like that unlike you. What innate value doesn Lebron James have outside of basetball? NONE! Without the game he would either be in prison or taking my order at the local Mickey D's or perhaps cleaning my pool. Why should a sane white man idolize this?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

planning on getting tix to the opener at Boston here.

lyon804

You are right, I love watching Lebron play basketball. Outside of that I am intelligent enough to not concern myself with HIS personal life. Hey you better check ESPN, there might be an update! Maybe lebron went back to cedar point or bought some new shoes!!

I highly doubt this. You have proved otherwise throughout the thread. I question your maturity and age more than anything. College age for you at best.

A wise man once told me... "don't speak and be thought dumb, or speak and remove all doubt".. You have removed most people's doubt.

brooks85

deflection at its finest. You have the art down very well Lyon, must have had a lot of practice. Now you should get some practice reading you own thread for two reasons -

I havent called anyone a "name" yet hahah
    The two questions were not directed towards you but you can answer them if you like

and let me add a third reason

i did not make any "wild accusations"
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-18-10 at 11:15 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    What question are you referring to? So far I have seen you just name call and make wild accusations. No, I don't suck King James dick. Is that the answer. Do I respect his "talents"? Sure, I do. Do I see him is a malcontent, egotistical, narcissit? ABSOLUTELY! I refuse to suck off people like that unlike you. What innate value doesn Lebron James have outside of basetball? NONE! Without the game he would either be in prison or taking my order at the local Mickey D's or perhaps cleaning my pool. Why should a sane white man idolize this?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

One thing you all should realize before making judgements on these comments being leaked from the yet to be released GQ interview (cause the way the media is putting out excerpts it does seem he's lost his damn mind). This interview was done in 3 different meetings, 2 of them BEFORE he made his announcement he was signing with MIA and the 3rd meeting after his announcement. So all that stuff about returning to CLE was prob said before he signed with the Heat to be PC. And the stuff about Dan Gilbert was obviously after. So I'll reserve judgement until I can read the interview in it's context. BUT I can tell you already that when he Lebron refers to himself in the 3rd person, I just want to punch him.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    One thing you all should realize before making judgements on these comments being leaked from the yet to be released GQ interview (cause the way the media is putting out excerpts it does seem he's lost his damn mind). This interview was done in 3 different meetings, 2 of them BEFORE he made his announcement he was signing with MIA and the 3rd meeting after his announcement. So all that stuff about returning to CLE was prob said before he signed with the Heat to be PC. And the stuff about Dan Gilbert was obviously after. So I'll reserve judgement until I can read the interview in it's context. BUT I can tell you already that when he Lebron refers to himself in the 3rd person, I just want to punch him.

Thank you for being sane. As for the interview.. I agree with you. It's bits and pieces from 3 different one's, but I am positive he did refer to himself in the 3rd person and said he spoils his family alot for the things he does. I have heard him refer to himself in the 3rd person live on TV several times and heard him say he spoils people with the things he does. The dictionary should have a picture of Lebron by the word narcissist. EGO-MANIA...without a ring.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Thought you would like that. Had you in mind.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope crickets usually dont have a mind

Baller85
    Baller85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

haha LeBron is a joke now.. the dude will never be mentioned in the same breath as MJ

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Lyon you nailed it with your posts. This fvckin guy is so narcissistic its unbelievable. Talking about yourself in third person? Really? An hour long special? Really?A tattoo that says King James?how pathetic are you? I used to like this guy but i cant stand the shit that he is pulling.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Lyon you nailed it with your posts. This fvckin guy is so narcissistic its unbelievable. Talking about yourself in third person? Really? An hour long special? Really?A tattoo that says King James?how pathetic are you? I used to like this guy but i cant stand the shit that he is pulling.

It's unfortunate to say the least. He must have the biggest ego of any athlete I have ever known and I have seen quite a few come and go. I could almost sympathize with the nutcase if he actually had done something to earn it, (the talent that is) This is just a guy who won the genetic lottery and had nothing to do with where he is today athletically. A man's work should be graded on what he achieved through hard work and determination. This clown has been in the league for over 7 yrs now and offensively he hasn't really gotten any better from a game stand point. For ex: Has yet to develop a reliable mid range jump shot. Lebron simply puts his head down and goes to the hole or jacks up a 3ptr. Also, he hasn't developed a post game. He lives strictly off his given talent that he was born with and has done nothing to make himself a better player. Yet he and his ZERO RINGS is a KING?? King of what? Regardless of talent this guy is the biggest clown I have ever seen as an athlete. The excuses must stop now. They gave him all the rope in Cleveland for not being a champion.. It was always a teammate or a coach holding him back regardless of having the best regular season record 2 yrs straight. He got all the glory for being the sole reason Cleveland was the regular season champ, but it was always somebody else's fought for the failures of the playoffs. If Miami doesn't get a ring this year I can't wait to here the excuses.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

James' comments about Dan Gilbert were right on the money. LJ has never been in any trouble on the street, in a nightclub, etc. His only "crime" is wanting to win a title.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Everyone just needs to shut up about it. It was handled poorly for sure, but if u arent excited about seeing wade and lebron play together you arent a basketball fan. Bosh I couldnt care less about.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Everyone just needs to shut up about it. It was handled poorly for sure, but if u arent excited about seeing wade and lebron play together you arent a basketball fan. Bosh I couldnt care less about.
    Kiss his ass.
    Last edited by pronk; 08-18-10 at 05:41 PM.

orlikowski
    orlikowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

James true colors have been coming out since he left for miami. Great player but is giving himself a terrible image

HCBoone
    HCBoone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5652

Bright dude. Well not many in the NBA isn't.

Hail Pau

Dokholiday
    Dokholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

After asking what time Entourage comes on again on twitter.

@KingJames Does "taking your talents to South Beach" not include a DVR? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

Nice

blueghost
    blueghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

just look who asks advice from

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

James is a image perpetuated by Nike. Until he wins a championship, he is a total fraud.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Holtgetsback enjoyed this thread.

Holtgetsback had a nice laugh

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    It's unfortunate to say the least. He must have the biggest ego of any athlete I have ever known and I have seen quite a few come and go. I could almost sympathize with the nutcase if he actually had done something to earn it, (the talent that is) This is just a guy who won the genetic lottery and had nothing to do with where he is today athletically. A man's work should be graded on what he achieved through hard work and determination. This clown has been in the league for over 7 yrs now and offensively he hasn't really gotten any better from a game stand point. For ex: Has yet to develop a reliable mid range jump shot. Lebron simply puts his head down and goes to the hole or jacks up a 3ptr. Also, he hasn't developed a post game. He lives strictly off his given talent that he was born with and has done nothing to make himself a better player. Yet he and his ZERO RINGS is a KING?? King of what? Regardless of talent this guy is the biggest clown I have ever seen as an athlete. The excuses must stop now. They gave him all the rope in Cleveland for not being a champion.. It was always a teammate or a coach holding him back regardless of having the best regular season record 2 yrs straight. He got all the glory for being the sole reason Cleveland was the regular season champ, but it was always somebody else's fought for the failures of the playoffs. If Miami doesn't get a ring this year I can't wait to here the excuses.
    he was so badly injured remember? his elbow was so injured that he needed to have surgery right after the playoffs
    i can almost sense the lebron lovers/rooster$uckers going crazy once again in the regular season, when they beat an elite team crowning them champions right away, giving lebron lots of credit and almost none to wade and bosh, but when they lose in the playoffs wade will get blasted by the lebron lovers or the depth of the team saying they don't have an inside presence, weak bench compared to the other elite team, or if any of those 3 got a minor injury

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i kept bumping that thread waiting for lebron's surgery but to no avail , seems like another ready excuse if he didn't win it this year

i really pity wade, miami is his team but he won't get that much of a credit because of the lebron lovers, but will most likely get blamed if they didn't win it this year

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Dokholiday View Post
    After asking what time Entourage comes on again on twitter.

@KingJames Does "taking your talents to South Beach" not include a DVR? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

Nice

haha thats a good one

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    James' comments about Dan Gilbert were right on the money. LJ has never been in any trouble on the street, in a nightclub, etc. His only "crime" is wanting to win a title.
    What are you talking about?

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

um its ez to pick out bits of the article, u forgot to mention the bit where the 'desicion' made 2.5million for a childrens charity, some people are just haters

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Miami Heat will be playing with a huge target on their backs all year.
    Every single game the opponents will be pumped and all-out to beat them.
    This isn't hockey. It's a girly no contact sport. Most of these "professional athletes" in the NBA are friends. League is a joke.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    This isn't hockey. It's a girly no contact sport. Most of these "professional athletes" in the NBA are friends. League is a joke.
    i'd pay to see you say this^ to ron artest

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    i'd pay to see you say this^ to ron artest
    All because he's bigger than me doesn't make the statement less true. By that logic, you can't say that WWF is fake because all of them can beat you up. Fukking idiots on SBR with no goddamn rationality.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I hope he has fun on the beach this year. A great player is not truly complete until volleyball is added to his arsenal of "talents".

bbar86
    bbar86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bball is more contact than you think, no it doesn't compare to hockey but I wouldn't call it 'girly'

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

The vast majority of NBA players are of extreme low moral character and that certainly includes Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant and Lebron James.

I remember watching a game where the Heat were up huge in the 4th quarter and Wade dove for a loose ball and went into the seats right behind the basket. He practically flattened a white guy and if it wasn't for the fan, Wade might have suffered a major injury.

The fan gets up off the floor after being flattened and reached out with his hand thinking Wade would help him up after trampling him. Wade looked directly at him and turned the other way ignoring the guy reaching his hand out.

Remember this all happened when Wade was having a huge game with the Heat up big so he couldn't have possibly been in a better mood. The reason why Wade acted like such an ass was because the fan was WHITE and I have no doubt if it was a black fan, he would have happily helped him to his feet.

Dwayne Wade is a racist and he is considered to be the poster child of the NBA.

Any serious Miami Heat fan should remember exactly the game I am referring to.

First 12345 Last