jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Onlooker..............

What is difference with Sprint unlimited web plan for $15 and Verizon for like $39 for treo usuage

That seems like a big gap

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    What is difference with Sprint unlimited web plan for $15 and Verizon for like $39 for treo usuage

I have no idea why Verizon is so much more. I would switch to them if they werent so expensive, because I like that Samsung i730.

Unlimited Vision Picture Pack from SprintPCS $15

Requires a Sprint PCS Vision Picture Phone or attachable Sprint PCS Vision Camera.

* Unlimited Sprint PCS Picture MailSM – take, upload and send an unlimited number of pictures. Includes unlimited Sprint PCS Video Mail

* Unlimited Sprint PCS Vision Access includes:
    o Unlimited email and instant messaging from America Online® and Yahoo!®
    o Unlimited Web access

* Up to a $5 credit per month towards the download of premium services (ringers, games, screen savers and other services)

* This is the only pack available from the Yahoo!® mobile website

Unlimited Data From Verizon $44.99

Unlimited Data Usage

Connect your mobile PDA or Smartphone to your PC with PDA/Smartphone from Verizon Wireless, providing over-the-air synchronization of e-mail, contacts, calendar, and tasks. Service available within the NationalAccess or, with certain devices, the BroadbandAccess service area.

Voice and non-NationalAccess data usage will be 25˘ per minute in the America's Choicesm Home Airtime Rate and Coverage Area. You can also add the Unlimited PDA/Smartphone feature to calling plans with monthly access of $35 or greater and your voice usage and non-NationalAccess data usage will be charged at your calling plan rates.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Maybe SprintPCS doesnt like people to connect as a wireless modem to your PC, but if you dont abuse it , they wont do anything. I dont use it much as a wireless modem so I havent been warn if they do warn ya.

I notice that Verizon list it as connecting it to your PC.

jjgold

The Sprint one looks the best

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

The Sprint one looks the best
    Thats why it will be hard for me to switch to another service.

jjgold

Looker I am still struggling on deciding on the treo or just a regular flip camera phone with web access on small screen. I am worried it is too bulky??

Is there a huge difference between a regular phone opened up and the treo

Convince me to get treo please ??

Looker if I have the treo on table does it alert me when I have an e-mail?? What happens if I am browsing web and phone rings???

Can I bookmark sites so I get right to them??

Does Java work??

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

At first its seems bulky, but I got use to it.

A flipphone opened up is about the same size length wise, but a little smaller width wise.

Im not sure the flipphones have webbrowsers, they might be limited to the vision based sites. Sports yes, but just news and scores. Do you need the use of a PDA? Two in one device. Am I convincing you?

The email thing I dont know, I would think yes it would alert you. When I get a text message I get a alert, and I think the email goes to the same place. I use hotmail for may main email, so I dont know about POP3 coming in. But you can get software to use pop3 accounts.

Yes, you can bookmark sites. 100 bookmarks.

jjgold

Looker like you said I am sure I will get use to it and I am going to a store a going to get a feel for it.

It would sure make you have access to the world anywhere you go and a relative small device and probably great to kill time in airports or waiting in Dr offices, ect.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

It would sure make you have access to the world anywhere you go and a relative small device and probably great to kill time in airports or waiting in Dr offices, ect.

Yes sir.

Let me know how you like it when you go check one out.

jjgold

I will know more this week Looker

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

you cheap fukk

spend a couple dollars