king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Sports Book that has live betting US player

I am looking for a book that has many live betting for US players. 5dimes doesn't have many of the sports like soccer and I would use Bodog but their on slow payment from what I hear. Any other sports book for live betting that has many sports to pick from. If not many sports atleast many soccer games a day not like intertops which has only 2-3 soccer live games a day.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

5dimes the best

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not many

usa whore shit for live betting

Bookmaker best, most consistent and best software

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    5dimes the best
    Before I made the thread I looked at 5dimes, can you please tell me how you can with the answer 5dimes. Football and NBA basketball season is over, soccer doesn't have live betting, tennis i click had but taken away so lets say they don't have also, only live betting is MLB baseball and it's -99999.

So how is this the best for live betting for US players. I did not ask what you think is the best sports book for US players. Every time someone has a question someone comes along and say's 5dimes without knowing what the question was. I even said it on my thread that 5dimes doesn't have many live betting and I put 5dimes name into this because I know someone like you will come and say 5dimes. This why I made sure I put up 5dimes don't have what I want.

Off topic I did notice you join date is the same as mines.

jjgold

Bookmaker is the best for usa if such a thing

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

kinger, 5dimes only lets u bet live on selected games on tv commercial breaks. The -9999 means that option is not available at that time and it will be available later. No US site is like bet365 which offer live betting throughout the game.

jjgold

5 dimes cannot afford manpower to offer consistent good live betting

Well most USA sites cannot

USA sites are just straight /traditional betting