davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

forget bonus

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    good luck demanding the money back. they will want a copy of your DL and the first 42 times u email it they will say its blurry.
    Unfortunately this is very true, had to send my info about ten times.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Simple with no bonus your money is not tied down....tell them you will take it out unless you get a bonus very simple

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stopped taking Bonuses because there is always a chance for some kind of discrepency or issue when it's time to get paid.

thegreen
    thegreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    Been with the greek for five years. Never had a single problem. When they stopped taking the ******** deposits a couple months ago i opened up an acct with 5 dimes. Made a very small deposit and turned it into about 1200. Requested a withdrawal just to feel out how smooth that process works with them. They gave me nothing but a run around. They need a copy of this. They need a copy of that. Emailed them copy of dl and ******** card over 20 times. Every time they said it was blurry and they couldnt make it out clearly. The Greek is top notch in every way. Back to sending ** deposits with them.

THE GREEK is the BEST by Far.....Guess they don't pay SBR as much as 5dimes does to secure that A+ rating that that should be C at best...The Greek is best by far......5dimes will just steal from you someway/somehow....thats why you never see bad posts on the Greek and tons on 5dimes....

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This garbage surfaces about every month....yeah yeah yeah....and Tony is a brute.....NEXT

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I hear a lot of bad things about 5dimes, which makes me never wanna reload there again!

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Preston09 View Post
    I hear a lot of bad things about 5dimes, which makes me never wanna reload there again!
    It isn't difficult to hear bad things about 5dimes with all the shills continually bumping up old negative 5dimes threads from several years ago like this one. They wait until 5dimes (or other well known books) gets some recent bad press (5dimes website being down off an on for a couple days last week), and then they pounce on the opening to bump as many old irrelevant 5dimes bashing threads as possible to try to add fuel to the fire. Vultures!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

You don't get reduced juice if you take a bonus . I would go with reduced juice hands down!

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

scamming 5 dimes

hiflyer10
    hiflyer10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking about using 5 dimes but i had a few questions before i wanted to deposit my money so i started talking to this guy tony would said he was the general manager later on he changed it and said he was the owner of 5dimes but from the start of the conversation he was talking really bad about me calling me stupid and gay. He didnt seem interested in my business claiming he "knows" me and we have a "special" bond now during the conversation he claim he was going to kick my ass and all this for asking him about the website and payouts and deposit.. He told me for him to answer my questions i need to wire him 50k right now before he "respects" me. After all this i told him i wouldnt be using this site and i ask him to take me out of the system and he said "tony" i dont care what you want i will not take you out of the computer i will keep your email and all your personal info so i ask again please take all my info out...He said..well I want a pony but its not going to happen....anyways im not sure i can do anything about it but just a warning to all of you 5dimes is a joke.

First 12