1. #106
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,826
    Betpoints: 18

    Two complaints against the book and the book seems very unwilling to resolve or make any progress on this claim.

    Honestly it shouldn't take more than a week to figure out if a transfer went through or not. They've had since dec 3rd. 2.5 months.

    I don't care what people say but unless bookmaker can show me something that this has cleared a bank that is verifiable then they should be immediately downgraded.

    I always View the person initiating the money as the "shipper", then there is the person receiving the money. They are the "receiver". Its the shippers job to ensure payment/delivery is met, this has not happened and in this case the shipper has been a downright PITA to deal with.

  2. #107
    burgerbaron
    burgerbaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 30

    bookmaker makes it right

    ok. Scott emailed me and my money is back in the account and i got a nice bump for my frustrations.
    i have not asked for the dough yet so we have not crossed that bridge but it is resolved as far as i am concerned ,i do not think there will be a problem and he did a good job. They really need to overhaul the customer service though.Lines of communication and a hot button should be established.

  3. #108
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,896
    Betpoints: 10990

    Thanks burger. Glad to hear they took responsibility for the breakdown in communication with the processor. Please do keep the board going on the service from this point and GL on your freeplay.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  4. #109
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,826
    Betpoints: 18

    They issued you freeplay after all that? I'd knife them already. They should have bumped your winnings and let you cash out immediately if you desired.

    AT least your satisfied. But cmon dec 3rd until today? Thats 2.5 months. No downgrade? No accountability for the book taking 2.5 months to resolve this?

  5. #110
    taco3275
    taco3275's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-10-07
    Posts: 83

    I had a check from sportsbook.com sent to me via U.P.S. The check never arrived to my house.U.P.S. said they delivered it at a certain time of the day ,well I was home then.Called sportsbook up they cancelled the check, put the money back into my account in 2 days.Got the check re-delivered in 4 days. So much for and A rated book given this guy trouble,there really not much difference between an A book and a so called D- book on this site. At least thats my opinion!

  6. #111
    treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-07
    Posts: 6,298

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Downgrade Bookmaker ASAP please. Two months for a mere $1000 is a disgrace for the industry. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 2 months to make a deposit.
    Its the end of the offshore industry.

  7. #112
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    Quote Originally Posted by taco3275 View Post
    I had a check from sportsbook.com sent to me via U.P.S. The check never arrived to my house.U.P.S. said they delivered it at a certain time of the day ,well I was home then.Called sportsbook up they cancelled the check, put the money back into my account in 2 days.Got the check re-delivered in 4 days. So much for and A rated book given this guy trouble,there really not much difference between an A book and a so called D- book on this site. At least thats my opinion!

    suprised sportsbook.com let you leave the phones and leave promos on forums, you should be in the processor department speeding up those payouts son!

  8. #113
    Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 180

    Bookmaker sucks. Their stupid customer service agents are reason enough to stay away from them.

  9. #114
    THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 8,972

    That solution was and is a slap in the face. They want you to lose the $1000 so they want have to payout. The $1000 is play money to them until you win. It is not like they went and did a ** or check deposit into your account for you. I dont understand how this quenches your thirst for justice.

  10. #115
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    I have been dealing with bookmaker and will release my communications with them if they dont fix the wrongs they have done to me. Dozer if u want to pm me I could forward u my e-mail to them regarding violations of our agreements as well as outright no-pay of bet points(which can be turned in to cash) which violate their own rules. This is them stealing from me. Tomorrow I will tell you the outcome or you will see for yourselves the wrongs that are occuring at this establishment. But that A+ needs to be downgraded, if not for their poker software alone much less their questionable business practices. I have promoted for this site and now feel bad for recomending them. I have had enough of their shady practices. Where are your ethics sbr, have you not rad the recent posts regarding this establishment. And Dozer I thing it was u or bbd that sent me there in the first place, thanks!

  11. #116
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    Hate to double post but does customer service not have anything to do with your rating system? Lets hear what people reading this post rate bookmaker A-F??

  12. #117
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    slow pay/no pay is the norm for 98% of offshore books here in 2009...

    the excuses never stop of why you cant be paid your money...but when you deposit...it comes into your account smooth as a babys ass

    I will say out of all the books...I havent seen any slow pay/no pay reports from betjam and the greek in the last year

    but I refuse to play at betjam after that horse race dispute...where the customers identity and address ended up on a public forum for all to see

    and the Greek is just betjam at a different url...only difference is their reps dont know english...but they do answer..unlike betjam with their endless busy signal

    so there you have it...its betjam/greek or nothing

    for me...its nothing....Im done with offshore criminals...Ill drive to Nevada if I want to bet sports

    save your money boys...dont send anymore **/** to Pablo Juarez Motolva

    C&D

  13. #118
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    damn I miss Bowmans....and Intertops

    they both paid me large sums...Bowmans in under 1 hour

    Intertops within a few days

    I cant even make a deposit with intertops if I wanted to

    I dont deposit using CC...no way

    the days of logging into neteller and seeing a transfer from a book after you requested a deposit just hours before are history

    those days are long gone boys....you need to realize this sooner than later

  14. #119
    Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 247

    Quote Originally Posted by burgerbaron View Post
    chat transcripts below and see how they continually say how many problems they are having then when that excuse has run its course they go back to always you got the money.so they go from unknowing about anything to you got the money.scam artists.

    CS - Pablo: Welcome to the Live Chat Support. How may I help you today?

    bkr: i have a 1000 dollar withdrawal from dec 10th that is missing and they where going to put a trace on it last week.
    bkr: wire
    CS - Pablo: Please hold on a moment while I check on that for you. I will get back to you in just a moment.
    CS - Pablo: I'm checking with the proper department, thank you: ty
    CS - Pablo: Sir, we had a problem with all the transactions from December. Its going to take around 10 more business days for you to receive the funds. And I'm afraid that there's no trace Id for this kind of method.
    bkr: ok i will wait
    NOTICE HE CONFIRMS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN PAID AND SAYS TEN MORE DAYS HERE HE IS SAYING I WAS NOT PAID. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.BUT WAIT YOU SEE NEXT POST THEY AGAIN GO BACK TO I HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED THE MONEY.
    CS - Pablo: I'm very sorry about this situation but there was a major problem from the processor.
    CS - Pablo: Thank you once again for your patience.
    bkr: ok things happen

    CS - Adrianna: Welcome to the Live Chat Support. How may I help you today?
    bkr: Seeing what the status is of my request withdrawal for 1000 almost 2 months ago now.
    CS - Adrianna: Can you please confirm your password?
    bkr: CS - Adrianna: that transactions was credited to your account since Dec 20th
    CS - Adrianna: you already check your account with your bank
    CS - Adrianna: ?
    bkr30071: no it was not and i was told over 2 weeks ago you where going to trace it. them i was told to wait they had trouble with december transactions
    CS - Adrianna: we traced on Jan 11
    bkr30071: ok
    bkr30071: where is it?
    CS - Adrianna: according to our records is in your account since Dec 20th. Now, I just contact payouts department and they said that then they are going to cancel that transfer.
    so for any non believers there you have it.

    Wow... that sucks man... you should get back to the chat as soon as possible so we can fix this mess up
    Seriously

  15. #120
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    edit:I have reviewed my previous history and have not been credited my betpoints according to your rules. There are very random poker point credits that do not match with my history. I am sure you can realize your mistakes by looking at the amount of points I have used, recieved, and comparing these with my platinum player status. I want this issue resolved or there will be negative reprocussions for your business.

    OK i have been advertising and have brought you customers and have had faith in your site, now I am having some serious issues that need to be dealt with or I will have to take myself and my affiliate contacts to a more reliable site. The issues I am experiencing will be listed below.

    1. I have not been recieving bet points for quite some time now and want to be credited these points, I don't care if you have to go through my 1000's of hands 1 by 1 but I want to recieve these points via our agreement. This goes along with anyone that I have referred to your site because I have bee experiencing hardship due to your clients calling me because they are clients of mine as well.

    2. I recently requested a hand history in what I think was a malfunction in your software and have been simply ignored.

    3. I was told by Maria in poker support (I have her extension as well)that I could not withdraw or have access to my funds being held in my poker acount, nor could I withdraw this money. This is also against your terms of agreement.

    4. I was told when I signed up for you affilite program that I would receive 25% of clients net losses, not be subject to their winnings as well. On top of this I was told there was no minimum for the amount of signups you have to request a cashout. I am seriously considering telling these players to cashout and join a book that takes care of their affiliates as well as their players.

    5. I have spent time and money promoting your site so you guys can make money and be taken care of, I expect the same in return. I have many other players that are currently at other books and I was considering having them switch to your site.

    6. I want answered what you will do as an establishment to fix this problem, and what steps are taken to avoid having this happen to me or anyone I recommend to your site in the future. I hope we can keep a legit business as well as recreational relationships in the future but I am sick of being taken advantage of.

    7. If I don't receive answers by tomorrow I will post my communication on public forums untill this problem is solved.


    no response day 1.. lets see how long untill my issues are resolved...

  16. #121
    Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 247

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are also phone-spamming the shit out of me. SBR will not do anything though. They are business partners. Just ask for Beatriz when you call.

    Who the fck is Beatriz?

  17. #122
    Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 247

    Quote Originally Posted by ijustwant2bpaid View Post
    edit:I have reviewed my previous history and have not been credited my betpoints according to your rules. There are very random poker point credits that do not match with my history. I am sure you can realize your mistakes by looking at the amount of points I have used, recieved, and comparing these with my platinum player status. I want this issue resolved or there will be negative reprocussions for your business.

    OK i have been advertising and have brought you customers and have had faith in your site, now I am having some serious issues that need to be dealt with or I will have to take myself and my affiliate contacts to a more reliable site. The issues I am experiencing will be listed below.

    1. I have not been recieving bet points for quite some time now and want to be credited these points, I don't care if you have to go through my 1000's of hands 1 by 1 but I want to recieve these points via our agreement. This goes along with anyone that I have referred to your site because I have bee experiencing hardship due to your clients calling me because they are clients of mine as well.

    2. I recently requested a hand history in what I think was a malfunction in your software and have been simply ignored.

    3. I was told by Maria in poker support (I have her extension as well)that I could not withdraw or have access to my funds being held in my poker acount, nor could I withdraw this money. This is also against your terms of agreement.

    4. I was told when I signed up for you affilite program that I would receive 25% of clients net losses, not be subject to their winnings as well. On top of this I was told there was no minimum for the amount of signups you have to request a cashout. I am seriously considering telling these players to cashout and join a book that takes care of their affiliates as well as their players.

    5. I have spent time and money promoting your site so you guys can make money and be taken care of, I expect the same in return. I have many other players that are currently at other books and I was considering having them switch to your site.

    6. I want answered what you will do as an establishment to fix this problem, and what steps are taken to avoid having this happen to me or anyone I recommend to your site in the future. I hope we can keep a legit business as well as recreational relationships in the future but I am sick of being taken advantage of.

    7. If I don't receive answers by tomorrow I will post my communication on public forums untill this problem is solved.


    no response day 1.. lets see how long untill my issues are resolved...


    Please contact us over the chat so we can take a look at the irregularities.

  18. #123
    Casi
    Casi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-09
    Posts: 506

    They are a must have for everyone who knows his stuff, but their CS indeed can suck (live chat varies for me lol, sometimes it is good sometimes you could bonk your head on the keyboard about how clueless they are...).
    I have the firm opinion that money is 100% safe there thou.

  19. #124
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577

    Betpoints... They have always cut these off for anyone they thought was "professional". I'm pretty sure their T&C allow this also.

    The moral: if you have betpoints at BM, redeem them often so your loss is less when you are marked "pro".

  20. #125
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    wierd thing is i am getting points in the book and casino where i lose my ass just not in poker. Ill contact them i guess and report results...

  21. #126
    Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 247

    Quote Originally Posted by Casi View Post
    (live chat varies for me lol, sometimes it is good sometimes you could bonk your head on the keyboard about how clueless they are...).
    I have the firm opinion that money is 100% safe there thou.




    Still I would suggest that this guy contact us asap

  22. #127
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    im waiting 4 chat right now

  23. #128
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    still waiting fizz, maybe get off here and get on chat lol

    still waiting 7 minutes now

    '' '' 10 minutes...

    Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly... my ass

    15 minutes and waiting, not including the time I spoke with the first Live Chat, CS at its best

    over 20 minutes waiting now, great recommendation and great cs fizz, guess ill order in for my lunch today, thanks

    26 minutes and counting....

    opver 1/2 an hour wtf...!!!!!
    Last edited by ijustwant2bpaid; 02-19-09 at 01:55 PM. Reason: wait time

  24. #129
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    after 47 minutes of waiting for live chat I finally called and was told a supervsor was not availible to talk too, funny how this happens 3 days in a row. I have had it with this site, my situation will be resolved or it will be an all out war with these people, sbr needs to quit recommending sites that are by no way A+ rated. Makes my doubt this forums agenda, Make money or be an honest review forum. I resent my e-mail that I have now sent 3 times and somehow they did not recieve it. Bull, and why was my last post with my wait time updates erased?

  25. #130
    ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-08
    Posts: 2,071
    Betpoints: 270

    Quote Originally Posted by ijustwant2bpaid View Post
    after 47 minutes of waiting for live chat I finally called and was told a supervsor was not availible to talk too, funny how this happens 3 days in a row. I have had it with this site, my situation will be resolved or it will be an all out war with these people, sbr needs to quit recommending sites that are by no way A+ rated. Makes my doubt this forums agenda, Make money or be an honest review forum. I resent my e-mail that I have now sent 3 times and somehow they did not recieve it. Bull, and why was my last post with my wait time updates erased?

    I gotta agree with u, when it comes to solving problems with Bookmaker, its like they become the cowards n instead of addressing it head on they run from it with BS excuses or plain n simple, cover it up, like their casino. I feel ur pain, i remember emailing their casino dept. and their customer service MGR and it took more than a week just to get any answer from them. ive never had this issue with other top books. they need to seriously get slapped with a warning regarding their ridiculous response time to emails.

  26. #131
    Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 2,041
    Betpoints: 10

    not what I want to hear...I have had some weird shit go down lately too...

  27. #132
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    Well lets get it out there, this is a review forum after all, and whats up fizz no response, i took your advice and wasted my lunch break, any mods have any answers to the recent problems at bookmaker, i appreciate your response and honesty about the site justin, but they need to be put on the chopping block when it comes to their A+ rating, how does slow pay, lack of effective communication, and taking bet points from labeled "pro" players any different than taking money considering they can be traded for cash.(i am not a pro and have not even cashed out from this site), Same as stealing the money the bet points are worth in my book. Any answers SBR? Or are you waiting on your money from them too?

  28. #133
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    runaround continued:

    Charles: Hi, How may I help you? may I have your nickname please?
    Michael : hey what is going on with my requests my nickname is *******
    Michael : I have reviewed my previous history and have not been credited my betpoints according to your rules. There are very random poker point credits that do not match with my history. I am sure you can realize your mistakes by looking at the amount of points I have used, recieved, and comparing these with my platinum player status. I want this issue resolved or there will be negative reprocussions for your business.

    OK i have been advertising and have brought you customers and have had faith in your site, now I am having some serious issues that need to be dealt with or I will have to take myself and my affiliate contacts to a more reliable site. The issues I am experiencing will be listed below.

    1. I have not been recieving bet points for quite some time now and want to be credited these points, I don't care if you have to go through my 1000's of hands 1 by 1 but I want to recieve these points via our agreement. This goes along with anyone that I have referred to your site because I have bee experiencing hardship due to your clients calling me because they are clients of mine as well.

    2. I recently requested a hand history in what I think was a malfunction in your software and have been simply ignored.

    3. I was told by Maria in poker support (I have her extension as well)that I could not withdraw or have access to my funds being held in my poker acount, nor could I withdraw this money. This is also against your terms of agreement.

    4. I was told when I signed up for you affilite program that I would receive 25% of clients net losses, not be subject to their winnings as well. On top of this I was told there was no minimum for the amount of signups you have to request a cashout. I am seriously considering telling these players to cashout and join a book that takes care of their affiliates as well as their players.

    5. I have spent time and money promoting your site so you guys can make money and be taken care of, I expect the same in return. I have many other players that are currently at other books and I was considering having them switch to your site.

    6. I want answered what you will do as an establishment to fix this problem, and what steps are taken to avoid having this happen to me or anyone I recommend to your site in the future. I hope we can keep a legit business as well as recreational relationships in the future but I am sick of being taken advantage of.

    7. If I don't receive answers by tomorrow I will post my communication on public forums untill this problem is solved.

    I hope to hear from you in the near future.
    Sincerely, Michael Sabah
    Michael : that is the e-mail sent multiple times
    Michael : ???
    Charles: one sec
    Michael : yup
    Michael : no word yet running over ten minutes now
    Charles: sorry
    Charles: what emails sir??
    Michael : its cool, oh omg, i have sent 3 e-mail including 1 yesterdday with the guy on the phone having recieved it, may i speak with a manager, nothing wrong on your part just have not been able to speak with a manager for 5 days now
    Charles: well she is gone for the day and the other one is out of town
    Michael : well, what a suprise, so no way to fix my situation
    Charles: what is your situation?
    Michael : did you not read the page I sent you
    Michael : like 4 different problems with you
    Michael : your site i mean
    Michael : ?
    Charles: i'm afradin i have not seen one mail sir
    Charles: take in account someone from a diferent shift might already be working on your issue
    Charles: i just got in
    Michael : i have sent 5 copy and paste this chat im sick of wasting my time
    Charles: so i can't tell you
    Michael : well, who can
    Michael : ??????i have and will continue posting these on public gambling forums, over 1000 hits so far so keep that in mind while giving me the run around, i am about 2 seconds away from telling all affiliates to gamble elseware,
    Michael : 20 minutes now wasted, I need answers
    Charles: have you read anything i've told you?
    Michael : yes have u read anything i told you, why is this week long situation not resolved?
    Charles: who have you talked to??
    Charles: you need to keep track of names
    Charles: and people you talk to
    Michael : i can pull em off the forums, Maria, and othetrs
    Charles: my manager wnats to know about this
    Charles: she says please write to her right now
    Michael : ok how do i do this
    Charles: vilkia@betcris.com
    Charles: send everythiing you need to send
    Michael : fine goodbye
    Michael : i sent your manager an e-mail, what happened she appeared back in the office?
    Charles: no i called her and asked her if she knew anythiung about you
    Charles: she said she had not
    Michael : thought she was long gone, either way she now has the e-mail, bye
    Charles: but to please write to her directly
    Charles: bye
    Michael : i did, i wrote her email

  29. #134
    chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-08
    Posts: 705
    Betpoints: 282

    CRIS/Bookmaker have been screwing people around with Betpoints for years. I have never trusted them. Which is a shame because they have a good bet offerings. But if your gut says it doesn't feel good it is best to leave.

    Their online customer service chats are a lot like sportsbook.com family of books. A waste of time!! They just spout what ever bull shit they want too get rid of you.

  30. #135
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    U are right, i just dont know where to go anymore for my online gaming, im only pist because they set my limit super high for the amount of affiliates that i need to join them before i get paid after I already had multiple people sign up with them. There was no limit when I spoke with them and signed up. They also are refusing to credit my like 10,000 bet points being the low figure im guessing. That may not be alot to some people but it's the principle. When a site cant step up and take care of loyal players and affiliates then it pisses me off. I was sent to bookmaker by a mod on here too and they stay out of the bookmaker forums for the most part due to the sponsor issue. I honestly like the site too which sucks but I hate being taken advantage of. And when it comes to handling my situation they give me the run around, consider this is after I have lost a bunch of money with them and have gotten multiple people to sign up with them even taking the time to print and distribute flyers in my area. Its crap that they can't even handle a simple issue...

  31. #136
    j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-09
    Posts: 3,620

    this story is a disgrace. but why are you using them for POKER? their poker room is friggin atrocious. fulltilt,pokerstars, or doyles room not available?? when it comes to poker play with the big boys.

    bookmakers live chat is atrocious. their 7-10 day processing time for ** payouts is a friggin joke. best part about them for me is wireless wagering on my blackberry. but im done with them A+ my ass. greek,betjm, 5dimes is all you need.

    Fizz where are you on this? get this man some help !

  32. #137
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    very true their poker software is the worst i have ever used, but i cant stay away from the sportsbook/poker rooms,like taking candy from a baby, but not many around, plus they take us **** debit deposits, maybe ill just go back to pstars or tilt. Fizz is most likely pist at me cause i told him that he does nothing for me after he told me to contact chat and i waited 47 minutes of my lunch break waiting in the "que" before calling to be told that no one could help me. Im damn near about to chalk it as a loss and continue my poker career elsewhere. I just want to get paid for my affiliates because i printed up a few thousand pull tab flyers and they are distributed so i foresee some more sign ups under my code in the future. You would think they might try to help me right....WRONG

  33. #138
    ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-08
    Posts: 3,706

    fair is fair, a week response time on 1 of my listed issues, rest are still under review, but a response is appreciated.

    Michael,

    Just so you know. The betpoints issue was fixed. If you check your account you were given what you were missing from previous days. We found an issue in the system thanks to your report. I am still working on the affiliate issues you are having. I will let you know or the department in charge of the affiliate deals will contact you about this issue.
    Regards,

    Vickie
    Poker Manager

  34. #139
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by ijustwant2bpaid View Post
    U are right, i just dont know where to go anymore for my online gaming, im only pist because they set my limit super high for the amount of affiliates that i need to join them before i get paid after I already had multiple people sign up with them. There was no limit when I spoke with them and signed up. They also are refusing to credit my like 10,000 bet points being the low figure im guessing. That may not be alot to some people but it's the principle. When a site cant step up and take care of loyal players and affiliates then it pisses me off. I was sent to bookmaker by a mod on here too and they stay out of the bookmaker forums for the most part due to the sponsor issue. I honestly like the site too which sucks but I hate being taken advantage of. And when it comes to handling my situation they give me the run around, consider this is after I have lost a bunch of money with them and have gotten multiple people to sign up with them even taking the time to print and distribute flyers in my area. Its crap that they can't even handle a simple issue...
    nowhere...the offshore game is all used up...slow pay is the norm

    dont give these crooks anymore money

  35. #140
    footballmoney
    footballmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 185
    Betpoints: 44

    After reading numerous thread about (supposedly) A+ books, I have come to one conclusion. SBR reviews are unreliable. Send SBR a check and you get an A+!!!! Unfortunately this site is just a paid advertisement!!! Any mods responding to this would be appreciated.

First 12345 Last
Top