Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by poker_dummy101 View Post
    Brock routinely gives advice about how to screw your bank and/or ************. No way in hell Brock even considers returning this for a sec.

That is also why I hope can't wait for brock to fall flat on his face again.
    The family not going to be to happy after bailing him out for 90K to see that he has sunk to stealing money to finance his gambling addiction.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Brock thinks he is cute bragging about stealing a 1000 on an internet forum. He will get caught. There are 1000's of stories like this and they all end up the same. Brock they aint going to let you gamble in prison and there will be no more fun vacations in Louisiana. You better return that money!!!!!!!!

http://www.nbc-2.com/global/story.asp?s=12227272

http://cbs2.com/watercooler/bank.err....2.907891.html
    well those are a little out of the $1000 league. and not that i condone it, but if they validated the check for $1200 and gave him $2200 there is really nothing they can do to prove he has it since $1200 came out of his account.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    well those are a little out of the $1000 league. and not that i condone it, but if they validated the check for $1200 and gave him $2200 there is really nothing they can do to prove he has it since $1200 came out of his account.
    well, they have alot of proof on SBR now

good job brock

BeeMore
    BeeMore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    There are cameras on every teller. They can see that they gave him $2200 when they were supposed to give him $1200. They will realize the error and know who got the funds.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    The family not going to be to happy after bailing him out for 90K to see that he has sunk to stealing money to finance his gambling addiction.
    its unfortunate. if brock wasnt so cocky id feel sorry for him.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Look for Brock Landers to show up on Judge Judy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChU5M...eature=related

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by BeeMore View Post
    There are cameras on every teller. They can see that they gave him $2200 when they were supposed to give him $1200. They will realize the error and know who got the funds.
    true. but since it was at the drivethru the chances of the teller counting out the money on the counter before putting it in the envelope and then the tube is slim to none (this coming from having been a branch manager in a bank for 7 years and watching tellers).

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Quote Originally Posted by poker_dummy101 View Post
    Brock routinely gives advice about how to screw your bank and/or ************. No way in hell Brock even considers returning this for a sec.

That is also why I hope can't wait for brock to fall flat on his face again.
    Have no problem screwing ************( scum bags,period).
    Banks are whores as well but hard to screw.
    This is screwing the teller who works out of a drawer that he/she is completely responsible for.This would be hurting that person and that is not acceptable behavior in my book.Similar to being over paid by the race track teller.You are only hurting the person not the track.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Name:  receipt.jpg
Views: 1088
Size:  35.9 KB

BeeMore

So Brock commits theft, then posts the bank (UofI credit union) and phone number on the forum?

Someone call the bank and make a vid and tell them that this nit wit committed theft.

I'm sure Becky W. would love to have her job come tomorrow.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Name:  receipt.jpg
Views: 1088
Size:  35.9 KB
    right click save as!

michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

brock put the 1000 on bases tonight, double it up and tomorrow take it back and keep the profits

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    think it is low class to keep something when it gonna get someone fired....teller error, cashier, pizza boy, anything like that im giving the money back because while you think you screwing the big man you really hurting the little guy, besides a big timer like you who hits 90% of his plays shouldnt give a damn bout a measly grand.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not sure why you dont understand it not the Bank money i have a moral issue with, its the poor teller that gonna lose her job because "Mr Rubber Band man 90% winners" for some reason needed the extra money

what kind of low-life you gotta be to need morality taught to you by a ex-con.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Make a vid on the subject BEEMORE!

BeeMore

in case brock deletes pic

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by michalis View Post
    brock put the 1000 on bases tonight, double it up and tomorrow take it back and keep the profits

you must not have been following pizza boys baseball plays lately.....

blackbeSSt

i still call shens on the entire thing. but who is gonna be the guy to call and look like a fool if in fact it is shens

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

fuking wish i had that kind of luck.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grand Theft Definition
    Grand theft is the crime of taking someone else's property against their will with the intent of permanently depriving them of the property.
    In order to be considered grand theft, the total value of what was taken must exceed a certain dollar amount. The value of the property stolen to constitute the crime as grand theft varies by locale and other specifics.
    The term "property" in the grand theft definition can include money, labor, real, or personal property that lawfully belongs to another individual or group of individuals.

Grand Theft vs. Petty Theft
    When the value of the stolen property does not exceed the specified dollar amount, the crime is considered petty theft. The law in all jurisdictions draws a legal distinction between petty and grand theft.
    In most cases, petty theft is a misdemeanor crime that is punishable by no more than one year of incarceration and a maximum fine.
    Most states consider grand theft a felony crime that carries the possibility of a much harsher penalty. The specific punishment for the felony crime of grand theft will often depend on the applicable state laws and the type of theft that took place.

Degrees of Grand Theft
    Many jurisdictions classify grand theft crimes by degrees which indicate the severity of the criminal act. The degree of grand theft is often predicated by the value amount of the property that was stolen.
    For example, in a given jurisdiction a fourth degree grand theft charge may involve a total $1,000 value of stolen property, whereas a first degree grand theft may involve stolen property valued at $10,000 or more.
    The value amount that is associated with each degree, or level of offense, is determined by state and local law and can vary significantly by location.

Grand Theft on the Rise
    There are a few types of grand theft that have been on the rise in the United States. Credit card fraud, internet fraud, identity theft and the like are all white collar crimes for which an offender may be charged with grand theft.
    It is estimated that 25 million Americans become the victims of consumer fraud, often considered a grand theft offense, each year.
    When a person is charged with grand theft involving white collar fraud, they often face the same penalties as individuals charged with grand theft crimes involving tangibles like motor vehicles or merchandise from a business.
    If you would like to learn more about grand theft and the specific laws in your state, please contact us to speak with a qualified and experienced attorney who can evaluate your case to determine your rights and legal options.

I would hang on to that $1,000 that should be enough to cover your court fee's and you should only need about an additional $3,000 to pay for your lawyer and an additional $20 a week for the next four years to pay for the gas you will need for your commute to your probation officer twice a week.

BeeMore

I would but I don't have time to make a video today. Extra Innings should do it

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock when the teller goes to count down that draw at 5:00 they will notice.Expect a call from the branch manager .

2daBank

dont worry Sharpie if he gets in trouble his daddy got his back.....

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should have really kept this to yourself Landers now they can try to say you knowingly knew they gave you too much money that's where they can press charges.

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Brock when the teller goes to count down that draw at 5:00 they will notice.Expect a call from the branch manager .
    but every good teller should trial balance during the day in case of situations like this. so maybe expect the call sooner.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'd say -300 somebody has already called.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Everything is on camera dude...they'll go back after the drawers don't match the receipts and you'll be getting a call

But since you were kind enough to show the receipt some looney from this site will probably throw you under the bus

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

he will get a call. He should have brought the money back. I know at the racebook they check cameras tapes, draw history, customer history. Hopefully he will just have to return the money and not have any charges pressed on him

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Posting that was very stupid Brock if you plan to keep the money. Somebody here for sure is going to call the CU. I doubt they have many transactions of exactly $1200. You may as well return it today, you are identified now.

BeeMore

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Posting that was very stupid Brock if you plan to keep the money. Somebody here for sure is going to call the CU. I doubt they have many transactions of exactly $1200. You may as well return it today, you are identified now.
    Not to mention we know Brock's name from the CW stiff page

sharpcat

I would say the first thing the bank would do would be to look and see who took out a figure that high since the last counting of the drawers.

They will likely at that time take notice to the $1200 withdrawal.

And will than likely go to the surveillance video of that register at that time, which in this day of technology will without a doubt be able to identify the amount of bills counted by the teller.

Now the bank knows who knowingly ripped them off, this is 2010 cameras closely watch a tellers every move.

blackbeSSt

i think what some of you guys are missing is that the teller ran it for the correct amount. on paper they will be in balance. its a little harder to narrow down when everything is run correctly but the wrong amount of money is given out. now had they run the check for $2200 and given $2200 then on paper they would be out of balance and hence easier to find.

but regardless, you be fvcked cause you posted the receipt with phone number and teller name.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    every degenerate on this forum is going to be calling hoping to get a reward to lay on a 10 team parlay

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I would say the first thing the bank would do would be to look and see who took out a figure that high since the last counting of the drawers.

They will likely at that time take notice to the $1200 withdrawal.

And will than likely go to the surveillance video of that register at that time, which in this day of technology will without a doubt be able to identify the amount of bills counted by the teller.

Now the bank knows who knowingly ripped them off, this is 2010 cameras closely watch a tellers every move.
    again, since its at the DT more then likely the teller did not do her job and count it out so that the camera can see it. if thats the case there is no proof.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Brock even posts the exact time....10:35 AM !

I think he will be fine if he returns it by Thursday.

He could have claimed he never opened the envelope.

By now the bank mgr is reading the thread !

loose lips sink ships, Brock.

return it ASAP ( now).

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe brock is fooling u guys and just did this as a joke...now u will all be calling the CU talking abut a 1200 dollar withdrawal when there really was none

First 12345 ... Last