2betesisucks
    2betesisucks's Avatar Become A Pro!

2betesi.com sux Please Blacklist!!!

They suck donkey balls! I won a certain amount of money from them and they didn't pay me the rest. All they can say is contact the agent, we have nothing to do with you. That's ridiculous! F them! I'd stick with big time books like Dimes from now on.

ngborabo
    ngborabo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also have an account with betesi.com and my bookie does not pay me up completely. He always holds on to $500-$1000 from my winnings. Payments are 3 weeks late sometimes like this week and he would not respond to my calls. I called Betes and they cannot do anything about it. This is a horrible website, the juice is too high, you can't buy points. It is a very basic betting website. I would rate it as F.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 07-04-11 at 11:58 AM.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too have an account with betesi.com they hand deliver my check every month and take me out to a fancy dinner in a limo

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

funny two posts in the this thread both with users with 1 post.

That is not a Normal Post up book just by looking i can tell its not a post up but credit site.

the site is not responsible for paying you its up to the agent (person that told you about the site sets your limit to get paid)

For those thinking this is a good idea, If you don't know the agent your playing with (personally not over the internet) then its definitely not a good idea. Too many angle shooters out there.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    I too have an account with betesi.com they hand deliver my check every month and take me out to a fancy dinner in a limo
    me too, their grrrreat

bluffbluff
    bluffbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 643

2betesi? Never heard about it!