jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tiger Is Just Too Good

I never thought I would say this about any athlete but he is the bionic man. If anyone understands the degree of difficulty of golf you will understand what I mean. Guys enjoy this because there will NEVER EVER be a golfer even 1/2 of Tiger.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I never thought I would say this about any athlete but he is the bionic man. If anyone understands the degree of difficulty of golf you will understand what I mean. Guys enjoy this because there will NEVER EVER be a golfer even 1/2 of Tiger.
    I predict that Tiger will be the first golfer to golf on the moon once we establish the Lunar base that Mr. Bush has his scientists working on. Or was it a Martian base? I can't recall what he said.

jjgold

There is no sports as good as golf when Tiger in the lead or close no matter what tourney. He is just the most powerful man in sports period on and off course and has the make up about him.

jjgold

I was reading on Forbes when Tiger is older he will be one of the riches and most powerful man in the world now that is unreal

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

This phucken guy is brilliant.

thebigguy
    thebigguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tiger is the King!

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

He is unreal, best ever

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Agreed

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's only winning the tournament because Kim Jong-Il was too busy to attend.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    He's only winning the tournament because Kim Jong-Il was too busy to attend.
    This is true.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's already filthy rich. Heard he was planning on having a family type compound for generations of Woods' to come, buying out and building all the property in a specific area.

clcoyle93
    clcoyle93's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was reading on Forbes when Tiger is older he will be one of the riches and most powerful man in the world now that is unreal
    And he will have done that purely on his own. Not relaying on anyone else or any other resource other than his own will power, discipline and focus.

How may others can say that? Bill Gates peddles software, the Arabs Oil, and most others depend on something other than there own power.

Truely an Uberman!

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by clcoyle93 View Post
    And he will have done that purely on his own. Not relaying on anyone else or any other resource other than his own will power, discipline and focus.

How may others can say that? Bill Gates peddles software, the Arabs Oil, and most others depend on something other than there own power.

Truely an Uberman!
    Im amazed by tiger, he is a pros pro, a good guy, and someone that all of our children can look up too, I have to disagree on a portion of this though even though bill gates etc are selling software they did get their on their own with hard work and power, just because its not athletics does not mean that they did not do the work to get to where they are.

jjgold

Tiger is a solid as a person could be

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

coach,are you a good golfer?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

bionic man