mauand
    mauand's Avatar Become A Pro!

im waiting for my 1.0k payout since 1 week....

today I have received this answer:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that at the moment we are still caught up with a backlog of requests, which we are trying to process as soon as possible.

We will inform you via email when your payment has been released.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Support Department
    GoldVictory.com

Anacart
    Anacart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Thats not a lot of time... dimelinesports (C-) takes 2weeks to pay me 2k

Im sure this is a question of time... and money but they gona pay
    Last edited by Anacart; 03-16-09 at 05:29 AM.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Interesting news about GV....and 10+ days for a withdrawal is a suspiciously big time....

Btw, GVStaff is no longer writing in this forum?

Anacart

I talk to them by phone today.... They told me they are start processing the payouts from 7/3...

My is from that day

Molotok
    Molotok's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm waiting 12 days payment 3k on moneybookers account.
    Every day I'm send mail and get a next letter from them:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email.

Due to high volume of work, we are experiencing some delays in processing our outpayments. We do understand your concern, however we can assure you that there is nothing to worry about and that GoldVictory is not facing any financial problems. Your payment will be processed as soon as possible.

Kindly bear with us and once again we thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Regards,
    GoldVictory.com

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have an email out to Gold Victory on a couple of the complaints we have got from players. I got the standard ticket from them yesterday, but haven't got a detailed response yet. I will let the forum know when I have more details.

rogoff
    rogoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm waiting 15 days payment 4k on moneybookers account.
    I got some standard mails and hope to get the money the next days.

Anacart

If it was your first payout or if you are doing a reload bonus thats a normal delay(for them)...

rogoff
    rogoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

it´s my 6th payout and I have no reload bonus in this payout.
    I got a reload bonus in February and after then I had a payout last month and got the money.

Anacart

Any new?

I continue waiting for my 2.5k since 7/3...

skilos
    skilos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anacart first of all welcome to SBR forum, you have 11 posts and all about goldvictory, im playing with them since they open and never had any problem to get my money from them, they always take some time to pay (between 2 weeks to 1 month), but always pay if you reach them and they told you to wait why you come here everyday with the same story????????????

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by skilos View Post
    Anacart first of all welcome to SBR forum, you have 11 posts and all about goldvictory, im playing with them since they open and never had any problem to get my money from them, they always take some time to pay (between 2 weeks to 1 month), but always pay if you reach them and they told you to wait why you come here everyday with the same story????????????
    Maybe because they are on a good way to close their doors.
    Most of the time it starts this way

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

...they always take some time to pay (between 2 weeks to 1 month)...
    No, some time ago they definately paid clearly faster than at the moment.

Molotok
    Molotok's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV is complete trash, these freaks got already by the not payments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

well following your reasoning... how many posts do you have?

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

"GV is complete trash"

No, this is not true. Still, the question is, are they near closing the shop, or just having a minor problem now?

Abt. a year ago, they processed mb outpayments on the same, at latest on the next day. Now it takes 1-2 weeks for them, they make suspicious offers, and GVStaff is not answering the questions anymore here.....as long as they don't solve the slow outpayment issue, and show signs that everything is right, I don't advise anyone to bet there....

Anacart

I send them a email asking for the date of the payouts they are processing now but, for now, i have no answer...

lost4
    lost4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

My withdrawal request is from March 7th as well.

This is what they wrote to me today:
    We understand your concern.

Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a specific timeframe as to when your payment will be released.

However rest assured that your payment will be processed. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your outpayment has been processed.
    It would be helpful if people who recently received a payment post their dates of request and receipt.

Anacart

Y got that mail too...

dyamiya17
    dyamiya17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also wait for payout from 2/3 for 3.2k eur! I get same mails as others but I think they will try to solve it but someone must give them money, who will make that risk and deposit there? there is no other way to save them and our money... I would change bonus terms because now they are not so attractive to new costumers!!!

dyamiya17

I also wait for payout from 2/3 for 3.2k eur! I get same mails as others but I think they will try to solve it but someone must give them money, who will make that risk and deposit there? there is no other way to save them and our money... I would change bonus terms because now they are not so attractive to new costumers!!!

mauand
    mauand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still waited for 1k eur from 2 weeks.
    They answer also in Italian, but they do not resolve the problem.

I have fear to lose my money…

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

No response yet on my email to them on some of the Gold Victory complaints we have received. I have sent another email as follow up. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    No response yet on my email to them on some of the Gold Victory complaints we have received. I have sent another email as follow up. It will be interesting to see where this goes.
    How does it go?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Just out of curiousity, why did people decide to deposit / keep money there, when there were signs that things had to go wrong with this bookmaker?

I think when they started they wanted to be an 'honest' bookmaker, but found on the way the market was too competitive and ended up offering huge bonuses to fill the withdrawal requests from sharp bonushunters.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    Just out of curiousity, why did people decide to deposit / keep money there, when there were signs that things had to go wrong with this bookmaker?

I think when they started they wanted to be an 'honest' bookmaker, but found on the way the market was too competitive and ended up offering huge bonuses to fill the withdrawal requests from sharp bonushunters.
    good thought!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post

good thought!
    And what about your 1500€ there?
    Did you deposit because of a huge bonus?

I'm not saying you -or anybody else- did something wrong btw.

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I reckon GV have hired some BetChance customer service staff , these "You will get paid at sometime, not sure when, but just trust us OK" sound very familiar!

james240
    james240's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_UK View Post
    I reckon GV have hired some BetChance customer service staff , these "You will get paid at sometime, not sure when, but just trust us OK" sound very familiar!

Was just about to the same thing, smells very much like betchance especially with the wording on the emails as well................

Hope everyone gets there money out of here

moonbeam

I bet the dogs and hope to lose at GV.

I guess this operation will sink faster than the Titanic.

The Titanic needs 19 minutes as far as I know
    Last edited by moonbeam; 03-20-09 at 08:50 PM.

armferreira
    armferreira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Whithdrawall

It´s my first post in this forum. I also have monney(2k) in goldvictory and i´m afraid of not receiving my monney, but yesterday a friend received his withdraw (2,5 k), and now i hope to receive mine also. He asked the withdraw on day 07-03-09, mine was on day 08... and now i believe they will pay...

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109104

Quote Originally Posted by armferreira View Post
    It´s my first post in this forum. I also have monney(2k) in goldvictory and i´m afraid of not receiving my monney, but yesterday a friend received his withdraw (2,5 k), and now i hope to receive mine also. He asked the withdraw on day 07-03-09, mine was on day 08... and now i believe they will pay...
    I'm still waiting for my withdrawal with Moneybookers since 01-03-09. The last withdrawal I received was from 28-02-09. I got the money 05-03-09. I can't believe that they payout withdrawals from 07-03-09.
    Last edited by Stefan; 03-21-09 at 10:11 AM.

lost4
    lost4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by armferreira View Post
    What way did he get his money?

I would be very interested if there is any system in their order of processing.

armferreira
    armferreira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Neteller

I talked to my friend and asked him. his withdraw was made to neteller...

dyamiya17

please if anyone else receive payments from GV, post it, I am waiting from 2/3!

First ... 891011121314 ... Last