Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Too many issues with this bookie, agree with andy here above. How can so many people have problems with such a small bookie?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    Too many issues with this bookie, agree with andy here above. How can so many people have problems with such a small bookie?
    Not difficult: they offer high bonuses, so get hit a lot by multi-accounters. In response, they're (maybe?) particularly harsh on detecting it, inevitably catching a few unfortunate innocents.

shosho76
    shosho76's Avatar Become A Pro!

I made a deposit on Goldvictory 250 EUR and they gave me a bonus 100% ,i rollovered the bonus and made a withdrawal and i get it quickly without any problems.

Really it is a good bookmaker, whenever i wrote email to them they answer in few minutes, when i called them by phone they answered me always a hear what i have to say.

Figtree
    Figtree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heres what i think on bonus scamming in general, for what its worth.

Surely the benefit of the bonus should be taken into consideration before closing an account whatever reason whether a multiple account, same address etc..
    If say i deposit 100 and receive 100 and at the point of withdrawal (turnover terms satisfied) my balance lowest point was 110 then i have not actually used the bonus.Therefore confiscating profit on the basis that it was generated using the bonus (and its terms) is invalid.
    It is only legitimate not to pay the bonus.
    I noted the GV spokesperson stated several posts back that the decisions made were not based on finances, this is quite clearly a lie. Does this mean they are made on a moral/ethically basis?
    Why indeed have terms and conditions? or a company for that matter.

I also do not see the problem in multiple bonus users anyway. If a user signs up and using the bonus wins but it is his/her fourth account then at withdrawal the bonus is not paid.
    The betting industry isnt the monster it is because it is so vigilant on not paying out the bonus, it is because the average punter on saturday loses and it uses its t&c's to not pay out on the few % who win regularly.

In the case of GV, i would suggest they put more time and effort into preventing the problems that have been described in this thread and less time defending its reputation and responding to compaints.Im sure it would cost less money investing in intelligent software that notes these problems on registration/login than paying out hundreds/thousands of hours in wages to staff whilst they resolve these issues.
    But i would guess it is far more benfitial to allow the registrations, pay the man hours and confiscate x% of accounts saving thousands in payouts than to be preventative.

In the 'same address case'.
    I personally would continue trying to get the money you rightfully won. Although im no expert i did cover t&cs once and recently looked into them when setting up a website and from my understanding all terms have to be appropriate to the customer and the nature of the business and boths security.
    They hold very little substance most of the time when contested.Hence standard business terms cost as little as 25.
    Thousands of cases have been won over the years even though the terms were not adhered to.
    A google search on court cases will provide more than enough evidence from general financial cases,artists, copyright etc...
    All won there case because the terms werent valid in the outset.
    Therefore i'd follow the route of the relationship between you holding the same address and how that abused the bonus t&cs and the subsequent profit you generated.
    We know you didnt adhere to them but they are not legitimate. The same goes for the Ip cases, it is up to GV to prove its case and you defend it as you have not taken the action to confiscate funds/ prove not stealing.I doubt they would appreciate the media coverage and its very unlikely they would win either of these cases with the evidence they have and the unreliabiltiy of it.

Regards the processing fees, these should all be reclaimed on the basis that GV did not adequatly setup measures to prevent the problems it wishes to avoid in its terms and conditions. As proven by cases only arising( to my knowledge) on customer withdrawals.Therefore any expense incurred is at its own loss.

I think GV is playing a very risky game and its obviously concerned because its tryimg to defend its reputation on here, if it was lible or defamation the thread could be removed which it isn't pursuing.
    I know i'd hate for my website to have a link like this under it.
    Some have applauded the spokespersons replys but i think they have been very unprofessional, arragont and smarmy. Couldnt believe when he asked for an apology before the case is to be dealt with!
    I would never sign up based on this thread, the spokesperson and they would have to improve their preventative measures considerably to gain any trust.
    Yes bookmakers have to protect themselves but if the promotion is too risky for its balance sheet then dont run it. As i stated earlier GV and others suffer very little from bonus abusers especially considering it has little over heads, inflated % line and one off software costs.
    What i dont think they realise is the weak position they are actually in, not just in the cases in this thread but the business in general. It doesnt take many to destroy a business, one person in power/coverage and its over.

Finally, to mr spokesperson of the year, can you stop trying to make out youre happy with punters winning, we may bet on the event but it is you we are trying to beat and vice versa. i wont hold it against you if you show you're happy i lost,afterall you need me to, to be in business.

Anyway,enough said, got aload of q's id love ask GV man but save it for any time.
    All the best to those who been stung by GV and thanks for making it public and helping prevent more cases like this because GV obviously aren,t! (neatly tucked away in small print) Wonder why?...mmm

Figtree
    Figtree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,
    I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine today who works in the legal industry about t&c's and i mentioned this GV ip case(s).
    According to him GV could never prove anything about the multiple account ownership and would be stupid to go to court over such cases.
    Few things that may be of use to look into further.

Gv new terms stating where/how a customer can purchase its products/services (can only use one ip, no internet cafes) 100% unlawful. The transaction with GV only occurs once you have logged in.No online company whatever it is selling can dictate such terms.
    I choose not to sell outside of europe at the moment (address) but i cannot stop a purchase from a ip in those countries not in europe i can only refuse shipment to it.

The reliability of GV evidence on multiple accounts is extremly weak.Mainly on the basis that the two accounts logging in and out close to each other could be two seperate punters communicating picks. They can only disprove this by having the id confirmed on registration. Basically if it went to court it would be circumstancial but Gv could not force the other account holder whom they suspect to be the same person to provide id at that stage so very very unlikely they would win the case.

Also, the ip loggin is too diverse and constantly changing for it to be deemed reliable evidence.

As for the terms which i mainly discussed as affects my site, they are an outline of customer/business conduct ONLY. They have to be deemed reasonable and in line with x standards.
    All cases taken to court are NOT judged on t&cs merit but the just and amicable outcome for the victim or both parties.

It seems GV are playing the numbers game, they know most if not all will not contest them and so it worth taking a chance on.
    Basically possession is 9/10ths of the law.
    They are not providing enough preventative measures, example being MR GV post that a customer should inform them of his/her IP and type and users etc..., which by the way is nothing to do with the nature of the transaction and again illegitimate.
    Its fair enough putting terms in that inform the customer and protect both parties such as shipping,breakages etc... but to add terms that are outside of a typical punters expected knowledge and nothing to do with the nature of the business (once customer logged in is its business) is just underhand in my opinion.

NOTE TO GV

I as standard practise not only get the customer to tick the t&c box when registering/purchasing but also send it again with the automatic email welcoming them. I clearly state to read them.
    WHY? well firstly it avoids spending time and money on customer service responding to basic questions such as my order hasnt arrived after 3 days, when in terms i have 14.
    I do not have any unlawful terms in though just simple conduct of business.
    If you are so concerned about your issues with ip/multiple accounts why not put in a few simple measures to help, such as standard email about the issues, id check, software on registering to note that the field information is the same ie-name,address,number etc..
    Im also confused about your inefficency to note problems asap as surely your payment gateway tracks the same users through their card information? Even if someone pays with a different card but same name it can be easily noticed.So if they are using different peoples cards ie-girlfriends,mates,family etc..then this is a different person and so eligible for bonus, you cannot do anything about this lawfully because you cannot assume they live together, even if they sign up from same ip?as mentioned earlier you have no right to dictate pre terms to your customer(pre login).

You stated several times that you track suspicious behaviour, why is it to date (far as im aware) you have not upon suspecting someone contacted the two accounts, notified them of what you have tracked and that they are under surveilence and that they may be at risk of not being able to withdraw funds and requested ID?
    Why leave it until they try to withdraw if you are aware of the situation?Where is the transparency especially if you are making these decisions on ethical/moral basis not financial as you posted once?
    If someone posted a complaint on here stating they had been informed they may not be able to withdraw and had yet not tried to then you would gain credibility.

Lastly to GV man, please answer me why it is lawful for you to confiscate all funds from an account if a user has used more than one account/bonus. and not just confiscate the bonus?
    I know your terms have been broken so please dont state that.I want to know exactly why you have the policy not that it just is policy.

Look forward to hearing from you and hope bit of info helpful to those contesting GV and others.

fig

babalulz
    babalulz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greetings from Portugal,

Just found this wonderful website doing some google search about bookmakers offering great deposit bonus.

Just want to thank all of you who shared your experiences with this bookmaker. I was really tempted to open an account due to its high bonus but the topic probably saved me from throwing away money.

Offtopic:
    After some research this seems to be the most important community about online gambling/sports betting. Is this just a very popular community or is it something more than that? I'm saying this because as far as I can tell, bookmakers do worry about receiving bad feedback in here.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13271

I guess you would be safe playing there if you have your own unique IP. All problems were because of the IP, same address or similar. Never really were there problems because of slowpay with them.
    I personally took their offer few months ago and did not have any problems...

SBR Founder Join Date: 11/1/2005

Subtle
    Subtle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdrawn quite a sum via MB, been waiting for 10 days now.
    I PMed their rep here. Does he stop by often?

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13271

I guess this is the first slowpay story...

SBR Founder Join Date: 11/1/2005

Subtle

I certainly hope not!
    I never had any problems with them.
    We shall see.

lys3rg0
    lys3rg0's Avatar Become A Pro!

haven't played there in a while despite the generous reload, but they weren't slowpaying about 2 weeks ago afaik...

i'm suspicious of their odds lately, they were famous for not having arbs, and now they offer 1.90 on ManU when betfair is at 1.75, they are starting to take some risky shots it seems.

Stifter
    Stifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    I completely agree here. I think it's not worth all the sweat when trying to withdrawal.

Maybe I'm totally wrong here, but I have a strong feeling this bookie is a sinking ship rather sooner than later, giving the extreme bonusses (piramid?) and very strange odds lately (ManU tb Inter @1.9 while market average is about 1.75).

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stifter View Post
    I completely agree here. I think it's not worth all the sweat when trying to withdrawal.

Maybe I'm totally wrong here, but I have a strong feeling this bookie is a sinking ship rather sooner than later, giving the extreme bonusses (piramid?) and very strange odds lately (ManU tb Inter @1.9 while market average is about 1.75).

I agree with you.

A book with such high bonus offers and such weak lines never ever can be serious.

A book like Goldvictory is everyones dream, but Im sure it becomes a nightmare for every player

APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Odds are also out of line for a few of thursday's UEFA cup matches:

Dynamo Kiev 2.00 (avg. 1.80)
    Werder Bremen 1.75 (avg. 1.55)

Ridiculous odds.
    I hope people will be able to get their money out of there.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by APK View Post
    Odds are also out of line for a few of thursday's UEFA cup matches:

Dynamo Kiev 2.00 (avg. 1.80)
    Werder Bremen 1.75 (avg. 1.55)

Ridiculous odds.
    I hope people will be able to get their money out of there.

I have a 1500 Euro balance at goldvictory.

But Im sure this money is lost.

A book like goldvictory cant be true

Anacart
    Anacart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

A lot of people is talking about Goldvictory! Im concerned too.. im trying to withdrawal 2.5k since saturday. Y made a payout last week(i got my money friday) and no problems...

How much time are you waiting for your payouts?

that odd from Man United is now 1.75...
    Last edited by Anacart; 03-11-09 at 05:35 AM.

Subtle

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    I agree with you.

A book with such high bonus offers and such weak lines never ever can be serious.

A book like Goldvictory is everyones dream, but Im sure it becomes a nightmare for every player
    I've seen this written tons of times in the past.
    And they had such offers in the past.
    They've been very professional, and working with no probs, all this time though.

Btw - I received my money today.

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

Quote Originally Posted by Subtle View Post

I've seen this written tons of times in the past.
    And they had such offers in the past.
    Difference is that the odds used to be crap, now they are too high on several high profile matches.

Anacart

...their odds are back to "normal"...?

rogoff
    rogoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am waiting 11 days for payout with moneybookers. (4k)
    I get always the same mails:

Thank you for your email.

Due to high volume of work, we are experiencing some delays in processing our outpayments. We do understand your concern, however we can assure you that there is nothing to worry about and that GoldVictory is not facing any financial problems. Your payment will be processed as soon as possible.

Kindly bear with us and once again we thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Regards,
    GoldVictory.com

may I get the money in the next days.
    In february I got the money after two days.
    what shall I do ?
    thx

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rogoff View Post
    what shall I do ?
    Pray. And hope that all UEFA-Cup soccer games end as over 2.5 because then Goldvictory will win some money...

Their e-mails are always similar. I got three withdrawals during the last 4 weeks and am still waiting for the fourth one. At least for the moment they still process payouts.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005

Anacart

Thats your first payout? I made my first payout a long time ago and it takes two weeks.

Im trying to do 2.5k payout now since Saturday and im getting that message too....
    Last edited by Anacart; 03-12-09 at 10:23 AM.

Toit
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Pray.

And hope that all UEFA-Cup soccer games end as over 2.5 because then Goldvictory will win some money...
    Do they have a lot of arbs on over 2.5 as well?
    First three matches are unders, ManU won, Dynamo Kiev won...

Doesn't look too rosy.

When i used to play there they paid within two days to moneybookers.

kiwi

Since weeks there are many arbs: especially they had extremely good odds for under 2,5.

Anacart

Now my account is limited. My max bet is 100!

I think this are good news...

Anyone get news(or money ) from them?

Sesame
    Sesame's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just to let you know

As Goldvictory has threatened to take legal actions against German discussion forum wettpoint.com all threads regarding Goldvictory had to be removed.

Many forum members had expressed their concerns about the capability of GV to sustain its business (how long can a company afford to basically pay out 1$ for each 80 or 90 Cents they receive).

According to the administrators GV explaines recent delays in paying out its customers by an unusual high number of withdrawal requests.

Be careful!

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like they are Betchance - ing.

Toit
    Trust me.

I feel sorry for the people with money in there.

Toit
    Trust me.

It would be nice if their rep would show up to clarify things though.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Went on a bit of a wild winning streak, got about $6k in there. Apparently some people are still getting paid some though, so they're slowpay rather than nopay atm.

Anacart

Any news? Someone get paid?

Im wainting for my 2.5k payout since 7/3....

kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by Anacart View Post
    Any news? Someone get paid?

Im wainting for my 2.5k payout since 7/3....
    I got my last withdrawal today.

moonbeam

Quote Originally Posted by simmmy View Post
    Sounds like they are Betchance - ing.
    Of course.

This book cant be true

But perhaps they have an Golddonkey

Anacart

They are processing payouts with a week ok delay! Thats excelent news! A lot of books are worst then this...

Anacart

They send me a new email:

Dear ********,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly note that we are still experiencing some delays in releasing your outpayment.

We are doing our best to release all payments as soon as possible.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Accounting Department
    GoldVictory.com

Now im sure they gona process all payouts...

First ... 78910111213 ... Last