iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

King's Corner (special installment)

Alright you fukkin fruitcakes, time to set the record straight. Players Talk is turning into a zoo and its going to take a King to return some order.

First Lets Address the Luck Factor..

Everyone here claims to be sharp, but as we all know there are only a couple people here that actually know sports. Most of you would give away your networth for 25 minutes with a naked Badnina. The first problem I have with this place is the "best bet thread". If you have 100 fukks making daily picks, naturally you will have some guys that get lucky cough cough beatthejerk and some guys that have a bad run. So if youre up 20 units in the best bet thread dont come to the King looking for a popcycle..as far as im concerned, you are just getting lucky. Until you make multiple word for word predictions like I have throughout my career, you are just another dart thrower getting lucky. If you want respect around here, you have to give reasonings behind your selections.. I once faded Blanton because he reminded me of a younger burnt out Richkas sitting in his lawnchair when I saw him in the dugout before a game. Might not be the sharpest thing Ive done, but it was atleast a REASON.

So if youre not making write-ups.. youre just getting lucky..

Paco, you cant try to be Big-Time like SBRJohn and offer special lines if you're gonna go out like a bitch and complain when you lose..

Bobbyfk, you better step it up guy..

Wal, are you puffing Pavy's pole?

Baldy, watch it

ChiArchie, very impressed with you lately

Landslider, hate to admit it, but with the emergance of so many fukkin jackasses, you might just be one of the sharpest here..

Sharpcat, OK, I get, you got a good line.. go do some math homework with Mathy you geek..

Shari, do you give head?

Stealthy Burrito, youre like an annoying fly at a picnic, whats your purpose? pick a winner or something..

Profit, you tarnished POTM

WillieBee, where are my damn blog points? gonna need to pay my army soon..

Yisman, i know your sharper than beat the jerk

ttaylor, get it over with..

Nina, PM me

go Blue Jays..
    Points Awarded:

BeeMore gave iifold 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

maersksealand gave iifold 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

"I once faded Blanton because he reminded me of a younger burnt out Richkas sitting in his lawnchair when I saw him in the dugout before a game. Might not be the sharpest thing Ive done, but it was atleast a REASON."

unreal

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok now that shit was funny.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

kinger, how did blanton do that day? i wold imagine his control was a little bit shaky, no?

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope people will learn from your post...I know I did. I know Cougar Bait will not like it...but I will open a personal picks thread, previews included. Time someone will stand up and set an example here.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

thanks for the shoutout kinger

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

this may be the 1st time i agree with this fuk stick, if you gonna make a play at least let us in on the thought process of how you came to decide this was the play, whether its just because its your favorite fukkin color or whatever as i never tail anyone but do like to hear actual thoughts from ppl on how they make the decision that they do.....

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

The more I read the forum, the more I agree with the King : "Everyone here claims to be sharp, but as we all know there are only a couple people here that actually know sports."

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

To much grab-ass going on around here...

Need to get back to my roots...

Straighten things out around here...

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

All in on the Brewers