Betpoints: 10

I miss hair

BALD FUK NOW..women do not like bald guys

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I manage my own rugs now..when you sign up for one of these places you have to go every 6 weeks for glue jobs, haircuts, color, repairs

Its embarrassing too because nobody wants to be scene and be a known rug user

Some of the girls that work there are hot but of course think we are all dicks putting raccoon fur on our heads to look 12 years younger

I think I am only admitted rug user here..some do but scared to death to come out
    WOW!!! I'll be 72 in a week and am proud to say been involved with many sweet ladies ONLY!!
    THANK YOU LORD!!!

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I miss hair

It's alright JJ, you're a fukking legend pal. Besides, who needs women when you can go to the Allentown YMCA Steam Room?

One of the greatest threads in this forum's history. Why did they stop JJ Gold Day coach? We used to be able to read your classics every year. May 30th. Lots of heavy hitters in this thread. What happened to Mathy? I still see CompaqDikk check in from time to time.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    have sort of heard about these things

especially in the old days when women stayed home and guys would dress in those olden times hats and suites with suspenders

you would go to nice places with wood tables and fireplaces and guns on the wall and drink with other men, no women around if you suggested their should be women it would be apsurd, they would laugh

men would go out to be with other men, it would be like camradery

is this what your talking about?
    can you please change your avatar

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Classic threads from 8 years ago.

TheSchafe

Wonder why Loshak doesn't even post anymore.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect.

Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them.

One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy.

The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs.

Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys .

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it.

I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if that was IWIN. He’s been a broke stiff for years and blowing dudes for wigs seems right up his alley.
    Last edited by yisman; 06-24-18 at 11:11 AM.

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they t was IWIN. He’s been a broke stiff for years and blowing dudes for wigs seems right up his alley.

Yep. Broke dikk, barreled in fukk.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I understood a Men's Club" to be a strip joint that men went to to watch young women do tricks on poles.....i must be an old fuk...

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of you fuks just do not know the streets like I do, you gamble and you date.

I have been in all the clubs watching behind closets up on fukkin pillars, anything to see sex scenes and learn from them.

Guys you would laugh your ass off seeing 2,3,4,5,6,7 guys going at it in pillow swallowing and earth shattering slapping and pounding.

Have you clowns ever heard of tag team sex????????????? It can be men, women, transsexuals or tri sexuals but today lets keep it to men

Ok................say there are like 4 guys in a weight room, place closed and guys ready to plug and play.
    Two guys start having sex and these guys usually find the weakest guy or a submissive guy that likes it with a twist of vein plowing punctures. The guy on the outside slaps the hand of the guy pounding say a guy like Deuce and then he pounds Deuce, it is the same thing as tag team wrestling but with sex. I notice gay sex is much louder than men and women sex. The guy yell and scream for various reasons , kind of like an eerie, creep feeling.Its strange how guys will have sex with any guy without thinking and anywhere, whereas girls will not.

Guys want to play all the time if they are Bi or Gay and it comes before anything else.
    Go to a gym and flirt and wear a fkkin collar around your neck and I guarantee you get 10 guys, a collar is a signal that the guy is ready to play, guys that wear collars are bottoms in gyms, tops usually wear jumpsuits while lifting with a headband. A collar fuk is what it says...guy bangs a collared guy in a stall usually or on a lat machine, I guess for you slang lovers it is called 'Collar Crackers"
    wow JJ gets all fired up when talking about homo sex... interesting, clearly passionate about the subject!

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldnt go to a Men's Club EVER... I make friends the usual way, going to parties and getting shitfaced... sharing yayo, people always wanna talk to you

Is a burden

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I miss hair

How old were you when you lost it? Any pre-hairloss pics?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

27 years old

Devastating..no pre pics just rug pics

Might go back to wig

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24793

27 years old

Devastating..no pre pics just rug pics

Might go back to wig
    Not true. Remember when u posted that hi-school picture?

Losing hair = no big deal. It happens.

TheSchafe

You're the only man that can pull off a shaggy rug, Lennon glasses, and a $2000 suite. I vote yes.

I love seeing the newer guys like Hurry react to classic JJ posts

jjgold

I can not afford those 2k wigs I use to wear now might get one like $300 but nobody will know if worn correctly.
    I know what I am doing with rugs and fooled everyone here for years.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

been to the men's club many times.... fukked my gfren and a coked up stripper in this place, while another stripper filmed it on her phone....

love The Men's Club.....

to put a sports angle on this, swinger Ted Johnson, (yes, that former patriots linebacker) and I both used to bang a very hot trophy wife who lived only blocks from TMC, used to hang with her here when her older husband used to travel for weeks at a time and leave the babe in my capable care....

threesome city is how I'd best describe this Men's Cllub.......

On a side note, if you ever see Ted Johnson in public, yell out "SWINGER TED!!!!" and sing the Police tune
    "Roxxxxxaaannnneeee" to him.....

enjoy his reaction, and thank me later....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-18 at 01:40 PM.

jjgold

Auto call me

Need sex tips

TheSchafe

Donk you're the resident sex expert. What the hell is a "belly noggle" ...I mean I'm from the same part of Jersey that JJ is and I've heard of some of his terminology like "barreled in" but never some of his sexual terminology. It's like another language. "Vaser Injections" and "cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons." Please check in JJ and define this shit for us.

Auto Donk

not familiar with a "belly noggle", usually use the term "noggles" when I replace my partner's sunglasses out on the beach (ie, her "goggles") with my nut sack (kind of teabag style, but rather than depositing said sack in her mouth, I use it to cover her eyes -- one nut in each eye socket, thereby forming "noggles" instead of goggles)......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-25-18 at 06:35 PM.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Donk you're the resident sex expert. What the hell is a "belly noggle" ...I mean I'm from the same part of Jersey that JJ is and I've heard of some of his terminology like "barreled in" but never some of his sexual terminology. It's like another language. "Vaser Injections" and "cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons." Please check in JJ and define this shit for us.

now have pink girly beer in my nasal cavity

jjgold

Guys I am way more sexually advanced than you clowns

Auto Donk

ps.... if i were to speculate, I'd guess that a belly noggle is when an uncircumcised, well hung euro takes his foreskin and seals it to a young cub like JJ's outty belly button (well, relatively young in JJ's case), and creates a vacuum in between said foreskin and the biggest appendage young cub JJ has (his outty belly button is actually longer than his schshort)....

the euro then drags the young cub JJ around the bath house with his suctioned hose creating the leash until he has him centered in the steamy showers for either a titilizing spit-roasting or a energetic game of jelly watchers....

jjgold

That’s not a good feeling when the smallest condom even sags when I am erect .

It’s definitely not a good look for a girl, I tried on magnums the other day and 3/4 of it was hanging down and look terrible basically just look like a new new balloon that hasn’t been inflated.

If you look around on the Internet you can get filler gap also known as FG’s. It is a form of silly putty you put in the condom first and then you insert your penis so it looks bigger.

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    not familiar with a "belly noggle", usually use the term "noggles" when I replace my partner's sunglasses out on the beach (ie, her "goggles") with my nut sack (kind of teabag style, but rather than depositing said sack in her mouth, I use it to cover her eyes -- one nut in each eye socket, thereby forming "noggles" instead of goggles)......
    Holy fukk

TheSchafe

That’s not a good feeling when the smallest condom even sags when I am erect .

It’s definitely not a good look for a girl, I tried on magnums the other day and 3/4 of it was hanging down and look terrible basically just look like a new new balloon that hasn’t been inflated.

If you look around on the Internet you can get filler gap also known as FG’s. It is a form of silly putty you put in the condom first and then you insert your penis so it looks bigger.
    THAT'S the JJ we know and love! OMFG

TheSchafe

ps.... if i were to speculate, I'd guess that a belly noggle is when an uncircumcised, well hung euro takes his foreskin and seals it to a young cub like JJ's outty belly button (well, relatively young in JJ's case), and creates a vacuum in between said foreskin and the biggest appendage young cub JJ has (his outty belly button is actually longer than his schshort)....

the euro then drags the young cub JJ around the bath house with his suctioned hose creating the leash until he has him centered in the steamy showers for either a titilizing spit-roasting or a energetic game of jelly watchers....
    Holy fukk

I knew I asked the right guy.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Always so sexually clever (you’re one of a kind) Donker !

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I got to ask, can you come up with this material in a real life situation at a bar ?

Auto Donk

only at the swinger's bar.... normal babes would be freaked the fuk out by my game.....

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

only at the swinger's bar.... normal babes would be freaked the fuk out by my game.....
    this is the part of the equation i've missed out on, i swinger talk game on normal girls and most think im nuts...

idk if i could do the swinger bar though, me and a girl were going to go to one in ac and then last minute she annoyed me and i said fukk it, but i think i knew it was just going to be gross

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10754

My men’s club is SBR

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    My men’s club is SBR

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I wouldn't join any men's club unless there were plenty of boobies and g strings tight female asses hanging out, but that is just me.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    My men’s club is SBR
    we know that's right, colonel shute.....

First 12345 Last