CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Caffeine addiction...

Anyone else on here addicted to caffeine?

I swear I drink almost 1000 M G a day.

Sugarfree Rockstars are like crack.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I drink a 2 liter of diet mountain dew daily on average. I kicked my tobacco habits but can't kick my caffiene habit.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

drink a few cups of coffee a day. probably about 800mg total. seems high. i can watch tv, surf the web without it. but if i play video games or leave the house i need it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Anyone else on here addicted to caffeine?

I swear I drink almost 1000 M G a day.

Sugarfree Rockstars are like crack.
    if the worst thing you are addicted to is caffeine i'd say you are doing alright.

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched this show about this girl who drain on average 28 sodas per day. They tried to cut her down to 16 per day at first and she couldn't do it. Ended up drinking like 30 per day that week. LOL

So at least we're all better than her. I drink 2-3 sodas per day.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if the worst thing you are addicted to is caffeine i'd say you are doing alright.
    I'm addicted to gambling too, but who cares about that.

It's a way of life.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I watched this show about this girl who drain on average 28 sodas per day. They tried to cut her down to 16 per day at first and she couldn't do it. Ended up drinking like 30 per day that week. LOL So at least we're all better than her. I drink 2-3 sodas per day.
    Regular or diet? If it was regular thats like 1100+ grams of sugar a day just in soda. That's utterly insane.

My caffeine addiction has gotten worse. Progressed from 2 rockstars to 3 now i'm drinking a 4 pack everyday. Shit is expensive (more expensive habbit than smoking) but just tastes too good to quit.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I drink more coffee each day than some people drink in a week. Black coffee so no sugar

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Regular or diet? If it was regular thats like 1100+ grams of sugar a day just in soda. That's utterly insane.

My caffeine addiction has gotten worse. Progressed from 2 rockstars to 3 now i'm drinking a 4 pack everyday. Shit is expensive (more expensive habbit than smoking) but just tastes too good to quit.
    Pretty sure it was regular. They were telling her she'd have diabetes in a few years for sure. It was some cheap kmart brand of soda.

I don't understand why you'd want to drink that much soda, you'd be going to the bathroom 40-50 times a day.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

fukk i have like 5 medium coffee's per day, double double. not good...

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ya i cant ever seem to get enough coffee or tea and yes I also have been able to kick cigarettes a whole decade ago but theres no way i could kick caffiene

i honestly dont know what to think about it anymore...... i know i drink at least double than the average joe

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A few cups of tea
    Hate coffee

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Coffee. Headaches without it. Sux.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adderall > Caffeine

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

When I don't drink alcohol, I tend to drink more caffeine. Our addictive personalities make it tough not to be on some high 24/7.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I haven't had caffeine in awhile now. People need the caffeine for the energy that it provides. Why not get the same energy from fruit? I make a smoothie each morning with 1/4 a papaya, a banana, a handful of strawberries, a handful of blueberries, 1 spoon of honey (natural bee's honey, no HFCS), and a spoon of granola. Blend that altogether, and you'll have no need for coffee. The energy is just crazy, and I don't have a crash from it like I used to with coffee everyday.

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

can't get out of the house without putting a full pot into my belly

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I have learned to lay off on weekends

The cycle goes M-F and it is fully functional and good

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I haven't had caffeine in awhile now. People need the caffeine for the energy that it provides. Why not get the same energy from fruit? I make a smoothie each morning with 1/4 a papaya, a banana, a handful of strawberries, a handful of blueberries, 1 spoon of honey (natural bee's honey, no HFCS), and a spoon of granola. Blend that altogether, and you'll have no need for coffee. The energy is just crazy, and I don't have a crash from it like I used to with coffee everyday.
    Dam Chili that sounds good! You forget our fruits in the US suck... They taste so much better in C.R.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Nope. I might have one coke a month. No tea or coffee.

I have a Fuji apple instead.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post

Dam Chili that sounds good! You forget our fruits in the US suck... They taste so much better in C.R.
    I guess it's because your oranges look like this genetically altered neon color:

And ours look like this:

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Used to drink at least 2 cokes/pepsis per day. Haven't had one in two weeks and wake up feeling better. It can be done.

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Is your smoothie going to get my toddler to sleep past 5 a.m? Because that's why I drink coffee.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Coachep View Post

Is your smoothie going to get my toddler to sleep past 5 a.m? Because that's why I drink coffee.
    I have a 6 month old that gets up at 5am as well. The smoothie completely replaces coffee. Even better energy kick, and no crash in the afternoon. No headaches, nada.