tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Malone was a beast, if you guys don't recognize. Taken from an LBJ t-shirt, "CHECK [HIS] STAT$". His fingers are ringless because of 1 guy: MJ.

tealish

But it is also preposterous to say that Bron will not win a ring. He may not do it as The Man* on his team, but he'll get one eventually. Despite all that's transpired in this last week, he's still too talented to not win a ring if/when he's given someone who can be The Man. Dude's still got time on his side, but it's starting to look like he needs a true alpha dog on his team. He can obviously put up the numbers and be the Franchise player**(not the same as THE MAN) on paper, but when the going gets tough and it's a do or die situation (read: Gold medal game vs Spain, Game 5,6 this year) with the ultimate expectations, it doesn't look --at this point, at least -- that he's cut out for that. LeBron may very well play out his career as a souped up Scottie Pippen -- and that's not a bad thing to be. Pippen's one of the greats afterall. Just no Jordan.

HCBoone
    HCBoone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5652

Chill. He got years or did he's career end at 25? He will win and he will win more than one, let him get experience.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, i think that im beginning to see that hes more of a super scottie pippen

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

listen lebron lost the series with his team other greats have lost kobe/lakers shag/magic wade shaq/miami but honestly if lebron goes to a team that either has talent or brings talent in with him with john calipari( he will be lebrons next coach btw) i see a championship ring.. but in a cpl of years the LAKERS will have the next two-three

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Durant won't win a ring for at least 4-5 more years. This is Lebron and Wade's time. They will win 5-8 rings between them over the next 8 years.

Waz
    Waz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1894

I still can't believe how many people really don't think that Lebron won't win a ring with Miami. At a minimum, he wins at least 2 rings in the next 5 years, and I think they can win 4 out of the next 5. The key was adding the two 3-pt shooters that can't be left alone. That will open up the floor for the big 3.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Sorry Lebron, ur the next Karl Malone
    Durant aint winning nothing unless he gets alot more help, leaves, or the better team's players get too old or retire.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Durant won't win a ring for at least 4-5 more years. This is Lebron and Wade's time. They will win 5-8 rings between them over the next 8 years.
    yeah sure. lefag and wade will not win more than 4 rings each for the rest of their careers. you think other teams are just gonna stand by and watch that happen? go and take a look at lefags face when wade won the all star game mvp in dallas this year. you think that same guy is gonna put up without all the spotlight? friction develops when people who are faraway friends starting hanging out all the time. why do you think they say keep your enemies close and your friends far away. egos never work like that. lebron has to be the man. that issue will brng itself out over time. watch and see. dont forget jeter and arod were best buddies before they got together as well and dont try and say it aint the same cause it is.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

isnt there an early escape clause in their contracts?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    yeah sure. lefag and wade will not win more than 4 rings each for the rest of their careers. you think other teams are just gonna stand by and watch that happen? go and take a look at lefags face when wade won the all star game mvp in dallas this year. you think that same guy is gonna put up without all the spotlight? friction develops when people who are faraway friends starting hanging out all the time. why do you think they say keep your enemies close and your friends far away. egos never work like that. lebron has to be the man. that issue will brng itself out over time. watch and see. dont forget jeter and arod were best buddies before they got together as well and dont try and say it aint the same cause it is.
    This was said prior to them getting together. So now its more difficult. The Heat will likely 2 or 3 peat LakerBoy. I am speaking unbiasly. Lebron and Wade won't start getting "into it" until they win 2 rings. The 3rd ring will be the challenge.

Don't forget Wade already has 1 ring. I think Wade will finish his career with at least 3 rings. YOu are very stubborn bro. Just saying LeFag and shit. If you don't think the Heat will take the East then I don't even know what to tell you bro. Any team in the East will be LUCKY to win 1 game against the heat in a 7 gm series including BOston and Orlando. You are completely seeing things with your heart and you do not understand how unfair 2 of the best 3 players in the world are on one team. You think that you can have a gameplan for this LakerBoy? Tell me 1 time in NBA history 2 of the best 3 players in the league were on one team.

Aye if Kobe beats the Heat this year he is the best ever. I don't even wanna here 1 mothafukker on this site mention Jordan's name as the best ever if Kobe wins it all this year. Jordan NEVER faced a team like the Heat. Never.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 07-22-10 at 01:25 AM.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its actually keep your friends close and your enemies closer,

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Can't wait till the season starts again

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LBJ will eventually get a ring after 6 years

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was said prior to them getting together. So now its more difficult. The Heat will likely 2 or 3 peat LakerBoy. I am speaking unbiasly. Lebron and Wade won't start getting "into it" until they win 2 rings. The 3rd ring will be the challenge.

Don't forget Wade already has 1 ring. I think Wade will finish his career with at least 3 rings. YOu are very stubborn bro. Just saying LeFag and shit. If you don't think the Heat will take the East then I don't even know what to tell you bro. Any team in the East will be LUCKY to win 1 game against the heat in a 7 gm series including BOston and Orlando. You are completely seeing things with your heart and you do not understand how unfair 2 of the best 3 players in the world are on one team. You think that you can have a gameplan for this LakerBoy? Tell me 1 time in NBA history 2 of the best 3 players in the league were on one team.

Aye if Kobe beats the Heat this year he is the best ever. I don't even wanna here 1 mothafukker on this site mention Jordan's name as the best ever if Kobe wins it all this year. Jordan NEVER faced a team like the Heat. Never.

Just stop!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    [/B]

Just stop!

shoebox Kobe is the best ever if he wins this year. Right now Jordan is the best. There is no discussion that the Heat is a better team than ANY team Jordan EVER faced. If you don't know this you don't know the first thing about basketball. Enough said.

tealish

shoebox Kobe is the best ever if he wins this year. Right now Jordan is the best. There is no discussion that the Heat is a better team than ANY team Jordan EVER faced. If you don't know this you don't know the first thing about basketball. Enough said.
    what if Lakers win with Gasol putting up 30 and 20 in the finals, Ron Artest holding James/Wade/Miller to a combined 15% shooting!?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If history is an indication of anything, the team with the most dominant player will win at least 3-4 championships in the next decade. Bulls(Jordan) had 6 in the 90's, while Spurs(Duncan) and Lakers(Kobish/Shaq) combined for 8. It's hard argue how either the Wade or James won't be the most dominant player league next year or within, as Kobe continues to get older. History has already proven that, and it will happen again.

frostno98

Nah. Kobe still got 2 NBA Final lost. While MJ is Perfect. Plus you act like the Lakers isn't a fordimable team themselves. The Gasol/Kobe combo complement each other better than Wade/Lebron. Plus Kobe still got Odom, Artest, and Bynum who aren't slouch players by any means. Those three guys would be an instant contribution to any other teams in the NBA if they were to left.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    what if Lakers win with Gasol putting up 30 and 20 in the finals, Ron Artest holding James/Wade/Miller to a combined 15% shooting!?
    stop dreaming.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Will he now?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Nah. Kobe still got 2 NBA Final lost. While MJ is Perfect. Plus you act like the Lakers isn't a fordimable team themselves. The Gasol/Kobe combo complement each other better than Wade/Lebron. Plus Kobe still got Odom, Artest, and Bynum who aren't slouch players by any means. Those three guys would be an instant contribution to any other teams in the NBA if they were to left.
    Well then Kobe got to more finals then MJ. you are going to compare Bynum, Odom, Artest to the players Jordan had?

Listen, Jordan never faced a team like the Heat. I watched ball in the 90s with the same intensity as i do today. i watched every game. basketball was my religion growing up- shoebox you have no idea who i am.

It is hypothetical anyway, Kobe will not beat the Heat. It is nearly an impossible task- and I will prove you all wrong once the Heat win it all this year and I will laugh again just like I did when I said Lakers in 7 this year.

frostno98

Well then Kobe got to more finals then MJ. you are going to compare Bynum, Odom, Artest to the players Jordan had?
    Jordan's first 3 Championship team were not overall more talented than this 2010 Laker team. His 72 win team on the other hand with, Rodman, Kukoc, Kerr, and Ron Harper probably would had beaten any team that had ever existed in the NBA finals. But I wasn't in anyway comparing MJ's team to Kobe team.

The Heat are not even a real team yet, they haven't done squat while the Lakers are b2b champs. If Kobe was to beat these guys in the Finals say in two or three years of them playing together, I would declare him as Jordan equals. Kobe still has a chance, since MJ won his last at age 34 or 35. The fact still remains that it was Shaq team, when Kobe got his first three though.

Goat Milk

Jordan's first 3 Championship team were not overall more talented than this 2010 Laker team. His 72 win team on the other hand with, Rodman, Kukoc, Kerr, and Ron Harper probably would had beaten any team that had ever existed in the NBA finals. But I wasn't in anyway comparing MJ's team to Kobe team. The Heat are not even a real team yet, they haven't done squat while the Lakers are b2b champs. If Kobe was to beat these guys in the Finals say in two or three years of them playing together, I would declare him as Jordan equals. Kobe still has a chance, since MJ won his last at age 34 or 35. The fact still remains that it was Shaq team, when Kobe got his first three though.
    really? So now the B2B its Gasol's team right? Frost you know I like you but get outa here with that bullshit. Lakers would have never 3 peated without Kobe or Shaq. Both had to carry the same load, even if Shaq was arguably better Kobe was still very young when he 3 peated.

Don't forget what happened when Riley came to Miami in 06? Don't say Miami haven't done nothing. Wade, Riley and Haslem are all champions. By the way who's dick did Shaq ride to a ring in 06? Kobe can't win at 35 years old- he came out of high school. The Heat have all fukking veterans playing for them this upcoming season. They are all guys that have been craving a ring for the past decade and have not had the chance to win.

Again, tell me 1 team Jordan ever faced that had 2 of the 3 best players in the league at the time.

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Durant will be the next kobie bryant

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

really? So now the B2B its Gasol's team right? Frost you know I like you but get outa here with that bullshit. Lakers would have never 3 peated without Kobe or Shaq. Both had to carry the same load, even if Shaq was arguably better Kobe was still very young when he 3 peated.

Don't forget what happened when Riley came to Miami in 06? Don't say Miami haven't done nothing. Wade, Riley and Haslem are all champions. By the way who's dick did Shaq ride to a ring in 06? Kobe can't win at 35 years old- he came out of high school. The Heat have all fukking veterans playing for them this upcoming season. They are all guys that have been craving a ring for the past decade and have not had the chance to win.

Again, tell me 1 team Jordan ever faced that had 2 of the 3 best players in the league at the time.

Goat , Jordan never even beat a team better than the Celtics team the Lakers just beat. Its so funny how all the Jordan backers always claimed he beat all the others without a centre while none of the teams he beat had a centre of any note. The only good team Jordan beat during his reign was the Jazz. The Sonics/Blazers/Suns/Lakers were above avg teams but nothing special.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frostno98

Okay, let me ask you? Are you a Lakers fan, since your going to very great lengths to try and immortalized Kobe.

The Lakers with Magic and Worthy in 1991 were pretty close, both Hall of Famers and top 50 NBA players. Remember, this was Jordan first NBA Championship, going against Magic who's already been to 9 freaking NBA Finals prior to this. The Lebron/Wade Resume combined isn't even close.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

this is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.i can not believe you would say that.this whole lebron thing is going to far

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Durant is the modern day version of young Tracy McGrady but twice as good.

-

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

let me guess your'e a ohio native?

Goat Milk

Okay, let me ask you? Are you a Lakers fan, since your going to very great lengths to try and immortalized Kobe.

The Lakers with Magic and Worthy in 1991 were pretty close, both Hall of Famers and top 50 NBA players. Remember, this was Jordan first NBA Championship, going against Magic who's already been to 9 freaking NBA Finals prior to this. The Lebron/Wade Resume combined isn't even close.
    Put it this way if Kobe left the Lakers I would hate them. Of course Lebron/Wade Resume isn't close but they have yet to hit their primes. Magic got lucky playing with Kareem right away. You have yet to see the Lebron/Wade reign my man. I don't even like Lebron. But this is how it will be.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    let me guess your'e a ohio native?
    if your talking about me I lived in Detroit, Michigan my whole life. BTW I hate Lebron.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Jordan, who else has their own shoe line? There might be a small handful on SBR that know and rock the shoe game.

Goat Milk

Lebron is not part of our discussion. We are talking about Kobe and Jordan. If Kobe wins this year he is the best ever. You all will realize this when you watch the Heat play this year.

maquina
    maquina's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats how it is going to be.

First 123 Last