blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

AHAHAHAH! Tiger fires caddie

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/6...illiams-caddie

"I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it's time for a change," Woods said on his website. "Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great success in the future."

man he is falling on hard times

icemaster47
    icemaster47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

somehow I am not convinced that Stevie was 'fired'...... could very well be the other way around

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

The other Q re: the underlying contract...is there any contract language which prohibits Stevie from writing a tell-all book? Have to believe Stevie would have to dole out a Mill or more, if he gives out too much information.

BTW, Stevie's ride as Tiger's caddy had to be one of the all-time EZ rides. Get paid nearly a Mill per year? To carry bags, read yardage, and yell at the crowd "No pictures"? Sign me up.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

good. williams is a bully dirtbag.

hope he stays unemployed

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

that relationship has been strained since the whole Tiger scandal was made public. Stevie has been trying to distance himself from Tiger for quite sometime.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

good. williams is a bully dirtbag.

hope he stays unemployed

he has been on adam scotts bag since the u.s. open... easily a top 5 caddie on tour and arguably the best.

i believe the termination was due to tiger not participating in events and steves need to work... adam scott, being australian, has made his transition easier and no doubt he will make some good money on his bag... i dont doubt that steve will be back on tigers bag again in the future though.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

I'm sure this will solve all of Tiger's problems.